TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missin...-alexandria-ali-lowitzer-with-alis-mom-jo-ann

@joseca4: Listen to "Help us find Alexandria Lowitzer..." hosted by Jessies Mom Glendene on 5/8/2013 12:30 AM #BlogTalkRadio

Today the blog says:
Help us find Alexandria (Ali) Lowitzer with Ali's mom Jo Ann
Jessies Mom Glendene
Tue, May 7, 2013 07:30 pm
Call in to speak with the host (714) 333-3301

Is your time quoted CST in the US or something? Is the time above for another country? I noticed the spelling at the link "paycheque"

I love the awareness & I sure like what is posted there now with background and all the photos - very nice. :cool:

I have never heard of this person and will spend more time there in the future :clap:

Today the blog says:
Jessies Mom Glendene

Is your time quoted CST in the US or something? Is the time above for another country? I noticed the spelling at the link "paycheque"

I love the awareness & I sure like what is posted there now with background and all the photos - very nice. :cool:

I have never heard of this person and will spend more time there in the future :clap:

This facebook post specifies the time zone so that would be 7:30pm Central.

https://www.facebook.com/events/179425805541543/

Today the blog says:
Jessies Mom Glendene

Sorry if the info is incorrect, B4igo. I cped it from the :Find Mickey Shunick Now Resources FB Page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/360477814006959/488784227842983/?notif_t=group_activity

:bump: for Ali Joy . . . I can't believe it's almost been 3 years. :anguish:

M7XUhRi.jpg

:grouphug: for Jlowitzer, as always. :beats:

‘Human remains’ found in Liberty County - Investigators said they recovered a human skull and smaller remains of an unknown victim on Thursday night.
There are no indications as to the sex, age or race of the skeletal remains, investigators said.
A task force of eleven investigators and deputies, and the Liberty County Sheriff’s Department’s Crime Scene Unit continued searching on Friday the right of way, as well as surrounding wooded areas, for additional remains and evidence.
Liberty County investigators said they are checking records of missing persons to see if there are any matching characteristics from prior cases.
The recovered remains will be sent to a forensic lab for examination
(photos at link)

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Human-remains-found-in-Liberty-County--202734061.html

This area is by Cleveland, TX - and in the vicinity/route of where BSL burned his truck .... south of the area. I am just thinking out loud here. I will see what else I can find, like the local newspaper

Map links of areas with detail:
http://mapq.st/YxyfQX

The local newspaper: Law enforcement looking for more human remains (Posted: Friday, April 12, 2013 12:13 pm)

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/clev...cle_0f1f3d78-e8cd-56ea-a87b-2396aa8eddd3.html

snipped: “At a later date the recovered remains will be sent to a lab for forensic examination. Presently, there are no indications as to the sex, age or race of the skeletal remains,” he went on to say. "In the last five years alone, five individuals have gone missing in north Liberty County, including an elderly man who lived just a mile or two from the location where the remains were found. According to Defoor, it is believed the man wandered away from his home. He was never found and the case remains open. The other four missing men are Rodney Stokely, who was 19 in 2008 when he disappeared while walking along Plum Grove Road; 39-year-old Mark Rhineburger, who was reported missing on Feb. 15, 2012; 54-year-old Dennis Rogers, who was reported missing on March 8, 2012; and 62-year-old Edwin Clark Rodgers, who has been missing since Jan. 6, 2012. All four of those cases also remain unsolved."

NOTE: Newspaper article posted Thursday P.M. stated TX Equusearch had been in this area a year or so ago searching for a missing man. They are planning to have a search team canvas this area to search for more clues.

my guess; they will be out there today. I will continue to follow-up and post any information. The Houston Chronicle Sunday newspaper may have some info. so I will check it tomorrow.

The skull had the top portion of the jawbone intact, which might be compared with dental records to make an identification. The lower jawbone is still missing.

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/clev...cle_58792fe3-3a2b-5ddb-90f5-5de5e3a24027.html

BBM

IIRC, Ali had braces. I think LE will be able to rule her out in connection with these remains. JMO.
We were out looking all day Saturday. I had the pleasure to meet the father of Rodney Stokely. Seemed like a really nice man.

I presume LE is still looking into a BSL connection or we would have heard a statement that it doesn't appear he is connected. Is my thinking faulty?

We were out looking all day Saturday. I had the pleasure to meet the father of Rodney Stokely. Seemed like a really nice man.

it seems like the article is leaning toward it being a male, so hopefully mr. stokely or one of those other families mentioned gets an answer with this discovery.

even with all the craziness happening here in boston right now, a big piece of my heart is reserved for the lowitzers. i cant imagine how hard this is on you all and every time i check here, i am praying that ali has made her way home.

Reading an article in the local paper today about another monster, Curtis Dean Anderson -- who kidnapped and killed little Xiana Fairchild and little Amber Swartz-Garcia but from whom little 8 year-old Midsi Sanchez ESCAPED (by waiting until Anderson went into a convenience store when she was in his car, KICKING the keys that were still in the ignition until she broke off the ignition key in the ignition so he couldn't come after her in his car and practically climbing INTO the open cab window of a trucker telling him her name and that she'd been abducted -- Midsi is MY HERO! What an intelligent, brave and resourceful little girl... a credit to her parents' upbringing!), reminded me so much of this other monster in LA... **sigh**

One thing WS has done for me is to make me conscientious about passing along info on the lost and missing AND their disgusting abductors. I posted some info in that article in another thread elsewhere on WS.

BUT, it still leaves me so sad and frustrated about our beautiful, little Ali... (I hope you realize, Jo Ann, that she IS "ours" now, too. Hope you don't mind sharing her because Ali means so much to many of us now...)

WHERE ARE YOU ALI???

Bumping for Ali...

Reading an article in the local paper today about another monster, Curtis Dean Anderson -- who kidnapped and killed little Xiana Fairchild and little Amber Swartz-Garcia but from whom little 8 year-old Midsi Sanchez ESCAPED (by waiting until Anderson went into a convenience store when she was in his car, KICKING the keys that were still in the ignition until she broke off the ignition key in the ignition so he couldn't come after her in his car and practically climbing INTO the open cab window of a trucker telling him her name and that she'd been abducted -- Midsi is MY HERO! What an intelligent, brave and resourceful little girl... a credit to her parents' upbringing!), reminded me so much of this other monster in LA... **sigh**

One thing WS has done for me is to make me conscientious about passing along info on the lost and missing AND their disgusting abductors. I posted some info in that article in another thread elsewhere on WS.

BUT, it still leaves me so sad and frustrated about our beautiful, little Ali... (I hope you realize, Jo Ann, that she IS "ours" now, too. Hope you don't mind sharing her because Ali means so much to many of us now...)

WHERE ARE YOU ALI???

Bumping for Ali...

How brave and brilliant for anyone, much less an 8 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj