TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Separate note on the "1991 Red Dodge Stealth vs. Monte Carlo" question:

You may recall the incident reported the week before Ali disappeared wherein a young girl in a nearby neighborhood fought off a man in what was described as a "Red Monte Carlo" (allegedly ID'd by the girl). (Find the page in this forum wherein the details were discussed HERE Interesting detail -- According to the Wikipedia article on the Chevrolet Monte Carlo, there WAS NO 1991 model under that name. (Find that info Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia under headings "Fourth Generation" and "Fifth Generation" down the page. Apparently, the Chevy LUMINA replaced the Monte Carlo for the years 1989 to 1995 when Chevy returned to the name "Monte Carlo" for a separate style of the Lumina.

If LE ID'd the car as a 1991 Monte Carlo, they were wrong since there was no such model and, so, the car described by the girl could very well have BEEN a Dodge Stealth.

Just FYI.

WHERE IS ALI LOWITZER?

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=9266836

my heart sank when i read this.how can they just give up on ali???
It didn't seem as if they were really looking in the first place :(
so upset.i'm sure there's a dedicated detective out there who will re-open her case !!!!!

i'm sorry,i totally misunderstood this article.cold case is actually a division where they will have dedicated defectives working on the
case,so this is a very good thing !!!

Claudicici, I sure hope that's a typo in your post. ;)

I'd think that for Ali's parents, hearing her disappearance now declared a "cold case" would feel like a kick in the stomach. But as the article points out, and you've mentioned, as well, LE agencies assign special resources to cold case units these days. Maybe these guys can convince someone to start talking. :please:

Ok since it seems to me that Ali's case has never received the attention that it deserved. I decided to try out for the next season of Big Brother and if by any chance I get a key and get in that house I will make sure that I talk about Ali alot on the live feeds as much as I can. There have been several missing cases over the years that have stayed with me and Ali's is one of them. People just don't disappear into thin air so someone somewhere knows something. I just wish more people were informed about her case. It just makes me so sad to know there still are no answers in her case. I no way ever believed that she ran away from home. I think her family deserves to know where Ali is and I will use my big mouth to spread the word about Ali until God removes me from this earth!

Didn't Ali wear braces? I wonder if there is a way to reach out to orthodontists, pass out her flyer, see if any of them have seen her?

snipped:

CASAREZ: Right. An earlier scent. Let`s go out to her parents again, John and Joann Lowitzer joining us tonight from Houston, Texas. We know that your daughter`s birthday is tomorrow. And that is going to be very, very difficult for you. We want to help find your daughter. We want everybody to look at the picture of Ali Lowitzer. Can you just describe her to us physically? Her hair color, what it might be now? Are there any birth marks on her or anything identifiable?

JOHN LOWITZER: At the time of her disappearance, her hair was died auburn. She had braces on her upper and lower teeth with pink bands. She has a small chicken pox scar between her eyes. She has a piercing in her nose. She`s about 5`2", 145 pounds. She was last seen wearing black-and- white checkered skinny jeans, a white T-shirt, dark gray hoodie, and her backpack was very brightly colored and checkered as well. And she had on black, solid black skate type shoes, kind of like Vans or DCs.

CASAREZ: Ali Lowitzer, 16 years old. Her birthday is tomorrow. 5`2", 145 pounds, hazel eyes, auburn hair, and she wears braces on the top and the bottom. That`s an identifying mark right there, those braces.

JOHN LOWITZER: She didn`t have any credit cards. There`s been no activity with her Social Security card. We have not located her cell phone. We have not located her backpack. Her cell phone does have GPS on it, and we constantly check to see if that GPS has been turned on. And the last place it`s showing is actually at the bus stop.

Feb 2, 2011 Nancy Grace CNN Transcripts
(Awesome show with a lot of information regarding Ali, her family, and many details! JMO)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1102/02/ng.02.html

More snips from that Nancy Grace Program on Feb. 2, 2011:

CASAREZ: Peter Elikann joining us tonight from Boston, defense attorney. What is ludicrous in this situation is her parents are having to finance every bit of search to find their daughter. There`s something wrong with that when she leaves with just the clothes on her back and left her life behind.

PETER ELIKANN, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: That`s true. You know, if she was to -- if the police were declaring this investigation as an abduction, then all kinds of resources suddenly come in, crime stoppers and the FBI, et cetera. That said these poor people are stuck having to do their own self- financed search for her and do their own little bake sales or fund-raisers, and it really is outrageous. I don`t know why the police are so dug in on the idea that -- look, we`ve looked into the idea that she could be a runaway. That hasn`t worked. Why don`t we look into something else? Why leave any stone unturned here? I don`t know what`s going on here with this police department.

CASAREZ: You`re so right, Peter, because the FBI would have come in. The state authorities would have come in. Thank goodness for the Laura Recovery Center.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../02/ng.02.html

From my notes; and then there was the motion filed January 2, 2013
http://www.katc.com/files/BLS Appeal (REDACTED).pdf
See top of page 6 where BSL states:

"And then finally (and even more damaging and baseless than the leaked drivers license story) was the news out of texas that the Petitioner's white truck and license plate had been connected to a 2010 disappearance of a 15 year old girl, even though the Petitioner had not bought that truck or had that license plate until the end of 2011. This was also before Aug. 17th 2012 greatly tainting the jury pool with totally baseless speculation. These are just the worse of the leaks, there were others."

http://www.katc.com/files/BLS Appeal (REDACTED).pdf

-
Motion to set aside and render judgment
Brandon Scott LaVergne vs. State of Louisiana
Filed 2-JAN-2013 by BSL

(Ali Lowitzer — Disappeared, TX — 4/26/10)

Does anyone know if LE confirmed the above to be true? I have been away from this site for awhile and I am not current.

Ok since it seems to me that Ali's case has never received the attention that it deserved. I decided to try out for the next season of Big Brother and if by any chance I get a key and get in that house I will make sure that I talk about Ali alot on the live feeds as much as I can. There have been several missing cases over the years that have stayed with me and Ali's is one of them. People just don't disappear into thin air so someone somewhere knows something. I just wish more people were informed about her case. It just makes me so sad to know there still are no answers in her case. I no way ever believed that she ran away from home. I think her family deserves to know where Ali is and I will use my big mouth to spread the word about Ali until God removes me from this earth!

Howdy neighbor! I'm in Texas too, about 20 miles away from where Ali lived. And I'm officially outing myself as a Big Brother nerd, I'm obsessed with it. I hope you make it on! That would be wonderful to bring national attention to Ali's case, good for you!

and look how he tried to cover-up the truck used in Mickey's abduction - he torched it! A criminal will attempt to destroy all evidence, so it doesn't really surprise me.

I was hoping BSL's mom and/or step-sister that live in the vicinity of Ali could provide some answers ... surely LE has spoken with them???? Has the Lowitzer PI (Mac Sanford :detective:) spoken with them? How about any of the local investigative reporters? Shoot, if I knew who .... :lipssealed:

A big problem for us WS'rs is that we are trying to assist but have so little to go upon because we do not know what has and has not been: completed, searched, found, asked, and/or answered. The CNN interview provided way more info to the public than LE ever did. (linked above in prev. post) Out of curiousity, I asked about 20 co-workers if they watch HLN and not a single one of them said that they do! LE should release more info to the public, especially if the case goes "cold"; as we all want to accomplish the same thing here ... find Ali.

I want to know if her backpack or any items were found in BSL's trailer - that is what I want to know. I want to rule him out if he truly had nothing to do with her disappearance. :banghead:

I have said it before and say it again, Ali had unique pants on, a unique packpack and unique braces; all of these items would stand out and be easily identified due to the colors and patterns (especially in the woods, ditches, thrown out-so to speak) and I find it suspicious that none of these items have been located ... or have they?

JMO :tantrum:

Great article for reference: http://www.klfy.com/story/19289684/texas-cold-case-may-have-links-to-brandon-scott-lavergne

(snipped)
"Low and behold, on that hunch, I pulled all the information from the Louisiana DMV on vehicle's Lavergne owned and has owned," said Sanford. "And at the time Ali went missing, he owned a white, GMC 2005 extended cab truck with the same digits that were mentioned in the tip line."

Sanford says Lavergne frequented that area of Texas because of family ties. And now he's working on pinning Lavergne to that spot around April 26th, 2010. Sanford says he's taken all the information to Harris County Police since Ali's case is in their hands. They say they'll continue to investigate any leads that come their way."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member