TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and look how he tried to cover-up the truck used in Mickey's abduction - he torched it! A criminal will attempt to destroy all evidence, so it doesn't really surprise me.

I was hoping BSL's mom and/or step-sister that live in the vicinity of Ali could provide some answers ... surely LE has spoken with them???? Has the Lowitzer PI (Mac Sanford :detective:) spoken with them? How about any of the local investigative reporters? Shoot, if I knew who .... :lipssealed:

A big problem for us WS'rs is that we are trying to assist but have so little to go upon because we do not know what has and has not been: completed, searched, found, asked, and/or answered. The CNN interview provided way more info to the public than LE ever did. (linked above in prev. post) Out of curiousity, I asked about 20 co-workers if they watch HLN and not a single one of them said that they do! LE should release more info to the public, especially if the case goes "cold"; as we all want to accomplish the same thing here ... find Ali.

I want to know if her backpack or any items were found in BSL's trailer - that is what I want to know. I want to rule him out if he truly had nothing to do with her disappearance. :banghead:

I have said it before and say it again, Ali had unique pants on, a unique packpack and unique braces; all of these items would stand out and be easily identified due to the colors and patterns (especially in the woods, ditches, thrown out-so to speak) and I find it suspicious that none of these items have been located ... or have they?

JMO :tantrum:

Great article for reference: http://www.klfy.com/story/19289684/texas-cold-case-may-have-links-to-brandon-scott-lavergne

(snipped)
"Low and behold, on that hunch, I pulled all the information from the Louisiana DMV on vehicle's Lavergne owned and has owned," said Sanford. "And at the time Ali went missing, he owned a white, GMC 2005 extended cab truck with the same digits that were mentioned in the tip line."

Sanford says Lavergne frequented that area of Texas because of family ties. And now he's working on pinning Lavergne to that spot around April 26th, 2010. Sanford says he's taken all the information to Harris County Police since Ali's case is in their hands. They say they'll continue to investigate any leads that come their way."

I really wonder if Mac Sanford has spoken to BSL's sister. (I think the bio mom didn't have a relationship with him). Maybe Mrs. Lowitzer knows?

Regarding the finding of Ali's belongings: I have always been afraid that, somehow, some (or all) of these articles could have wound up just across the border in Mexico. The northern part of Mexico is a very desolate and barren place with very little population. The places where one could secret items that one didn't wish to have discovered is unbelievably vast and I have no confidence in the Mexican authorities to report or follow up on any such findings...

Bumping for Ali...

WHERE IS ALI LOWITZER?

Attachments

• TRUCK.jpg
    TRUCK.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 37
This is a repost of cars/truck's BSL owned. In 2009 he own 2 pickups, one is listed as white. You can form you own opinion.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

At first blush it appears that Lavergne is correct. But there is way too much coincidence with the digits of the license plate of the unidentified white truck mentioned in Ali's case to the digits of the 2011 White Chev involved in the Mickey Shunick case. I always get suspicious when there is too much coincidence. The 2005 GMC Sierra would be the truck owned on the date of Ali's disappearance. Allegedly, this truck was green. But still license plate numbers will have to be examined to be sure.

Would it be an option for a representative of Ali's family to maybe visit him in prison to ask? Maybe I'm reaching..

I wonder if BSL would be offered immunity, if he would admit it (if speculation is correct) and lead us to Ali.

What prison is BSL in? I want to go face to face with that devil to see if I can't trip him up into talking. I guess I would have to get on his approved visitor list? Not sure how all of that works.

I guess I should start by writing to him first so I can get on his approved list of visitors. Anyone write to this monster yet? If so what is his address so I can get this going.

Brandon Scott Lavergne
17544 Tunica Trace
Angola, LA 70712

http://www.doc.la.gov/pages/correctional-facilities/louisiana-state-penitentiary/#visit

Can offenders receive packages and mail (letters and publications) from family and friends?

Upon intake into a state facility, offenders are provided information in writing about the Department’s rules
for handling of offender mail, utilizing the Notification of Mail Handling form. Offenders are not allowed to
receive packages or publications from their families. However, family and friends are allowed to send
correspondence, which must be addressed to the facility to which the offender is housed and must include the
offenders name and DOC number on the envelope. Offenders may receive standard size greeting cards
through the mail. However, musical greeting cards are not allowed. In addition, do not send cash or stamps
through the mail or photographs that have a hardback. These particular items will be rejected and cash will be

Offender locator:

http://www.doc.la.gov/quicklinks/offender-info/offender-locator/

Could this be his DOC? 424229

Attachments

• address.jpg
    address.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 36
Mailing my first letter to the monster today. Thank you very much for the address and information.

Spring parents keep missing teen in public eye

The Potpourri - Magnolia edition
Magnolia, TX

Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:19 am | Updated: 11:10 am, Wed Nov 13, 2013

52839e3872ede.preview-300.jpg

While some of the approximately 900,000 children a year who disappear from our streets are family abductions and runaways, many of these missing children are kidnapped, murdered, or end up in the hellish world of human trafficking.

Parents who are able to hug their children today need to remember that in our very own neighborhoods there are families who, through no fault of their own, have not seen or held their children in years. The family of Alexandria (Ali) Lowitzer is one of these families who wake up every day to the sadness that their daughter might be out there somewhere, wondering why no one has come looking for her. But as hard as they try, they still need our help because they cannot do it on their own!

Read more:

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/magn...cle_4947c092-4c86-11e3-9488-001a4bcf887a.html

Well the last paragraph has me sobbing at my desk, I cant imagine how any parent can even function period, the physical effects have to take a toll on ones soul, I hope Ali's Family have had some sort of a normal day or normal activities, but I dont know how that is possible and its so heartbreaking!

Special thoughts and prayers for Ali and her family.

I hope and pray that you are found soon, Ali . . .

745163367_1744043.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member