TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt make it here on saturday, but i definitely thought of ali. i wish i lived closer so i could be more helpful in the quest to bring her home. until then i hope the lowitzers know that even up here in boston, their beautiful daughter is in our hearts!

praying we dont get to a 5-year anniversary.

"It's been four years since Ali Lowitzer disappeared while walking home from Spring HS. A private investigator, working on her own dime, believes she has a lead. It's a story you'll see only on KHOU 11 News at 10!"

Did anyone catch this story? If so, please fill us in....

Thinking of you sweet girl.. wish you were in your Mothers arms!

They should have kept the reported sighting in OH quiet. If she was there she will be moved for sure or potentially harmed.
Agreed. Especially now that it sounds more likely Ali was there. Sex traffickers don't want missing girls that are being searched for. Even more girls who's disappearances are very high profile cases. I really hope that if Ali is being trafficked that she was only moved and not harmed due to being searched for in Columbus. JMO and :twocents:

Michelle Knight was on Dateline this evening. She was held captive by Ariel Castro for more than a decade. This woman, and the two others held captive with her, are what gives me hope that Ali will be home one day. We have to continue to look, pray, hope and believe. Miracles happen.

why is trafficking suspected? only bc of similarities in appearance?

Hmmm....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Priv...ur-years-after-she-disappeared-256798131.html

reading now

ETA: Oh no they suspect she is a victim of trafficking :(

From this link:

"She believes Ali might have been trafficked to Columbus, Ohio and was being kept at a brothel.
"We know this girl exists that resembles Ali," said Cammack. "We know that she is being prostituted out but we cannot say that it is our Ali until we get our hands on her."
When police raided the house in January, they didn't find Ali."

IIRC, BSL was in the area during Ali's disappearance, right?

IIRC, BSL was in the area during Ali's disappearance, right?

Is there any possible scenario that BSL "may" be in the area of Ali? IMHO, yes.

His birth mother and step sister live within miles of Ali. (Approx. "F" on this map)

One route to visit his birth mom would enter the major road - Cypresswood at the "A" on this map, and would drive past Ali's employment; the Burger Barn. ("B" on this map)

Had he been to the Burger Barn previously? It has been there for years.
- Did he stop in for a burger and just happen to meet Ali?
- Did they chit chat and BSL asked when she would work next and learn that she was going to the BB the following day to pick up her paycheck after school?
- Was BSL in the white truck seen by Ali's neighbor? Did he offer her a ride to BB to get her paycheck?

Did BSL frequent "Carter Country gun range" (a few blocks from both her house and her job) - ("C" on this map)

NOTE: Ali's house is in between "B" and "C" on this map (a daycare too)

Ali's High School is "E" on this map.

"D" is the intersection BSL would turn off Cypresswood to go to his Mom's

http://mapq.st/Sr1G6C

What I want to know is:
Does BSL's step-sister live with his mom?? Do either of them work in the area of Burger Barn? Do they use that daycare?
Do visitors sign in to use the Carter Country Gun Range? Are there gun sales?

** I HOPE THE PATHS OF ALI AND BSL HAVE NEVER CROSSED! I hope this is all just a coincidence**

I do not think BSL was ever ruled out. Texas LE interviewed him and his family. Would like to see LA do a ground radar search under and around his trailer...JMO.

i have a google news alert set up for ali... i check every few days in the hopes i will see a story about how she has been found safe and returned to her family. no news on that front yet, but did see that ali will be featured on a new ID network show called "last seen alive"... the premise seems mostly focused on her possible sighting at the brothel in cleveland (which i still kinda wish wasnt being broadcast so openly, doesnt it put whoever this girl is in danger?) but i am hopeful that it will bring awareness to her case!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...day-june-1-on-investigation-discovery/264036/

I would like to know where I can get one of the "hope for ali" tshirts!

After learning more about the murders of Lisa Pate and Mickey Shunick I have come to believe that Ali is more likely a victim of BSL than I originally thought. Being that Lisa was hidden under some boards and Mickey was burried then perhaps if Ali is a victim of BSL then her remains are hidden somewhere where searchers may of missed. I don't think Ali being trafficked in Columbus is as likely as Ali have being murdered by BSL, but actually I have no idea what could of happened to Ali and I still feel like there is a possibility of Ali still being alive. Hopefully one day there will be closure. JMO

I was just thinking about Ali. I hope she is able to come back home soon.

After learning more about the murders of Lisa Pate and Mickey Shunick I have come to believe that Ali is more likely a victim of BSL than I originally thought. Being that Lisa was hidden under some boards and Mickey was burried then perhaps if Ali is a victim of BSL then her remains are hidden somewhere where searchers may of missed. I don't think Ali being trafficked in Columbus is as likely as Ali have being murdered by BSL, but actually I have no idea what could of happened to Ali and I still feel like there is a possibility of Ali still being alive. Hopefully one day there will be closure. JMO

I used to lean heavily towards BSL as well (and I still think he's a likely possibility). After the Cleveland kidnapping victims (Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry, & Gina DeJesus) escaped, I have come to think it's just as likely Ali is being held in a home somewhere (relatively) near where she was taken by someone like the Cleveland kidnapper. A girl from a nice, middle class family with plans to go to art school isn't exactly a prime target for traffickers (even at 16) when there are plenty of desperate teen runaways to prey upon, so I think it's less likely she's been trafficked, although anything is possible.

Hope for Ali. May she return home soon.

I used to lean heavily towards BSL as well (and I still think he's a likely possibility). After the Cleveland kidnapping victims (Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry, & Gina DeJesus) escaped, I have come to think it's just as likely Ali is being held in a home somewhere (relatively) near where she was taken by someone like the Cleveland kidnapper. A girl from a nice, middle class family with plans to go to art school isn't exactly a prime target for traffickers (even at 16) when there are plenty of desperate teen runaways to prey upon, so I think it's less likely she's been trafficked, although anything is possible.

Hope for Ali. May she return home soon.
My first thought on what happend to Ali was that she was being held captive in somebody's home since there hasn't been in remains recovered and I'm still feeling like it's a good possibility, too. I also am not sure about the human trafficking as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico