TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in to reassure all that I don't forget our Ali - ever. I might not get a chance to get here to post but I always have Ali in my heart.

WHERE IS ALEXANDRIA LOWITZER?

This is why I will never give up :)

Hi,

I saw your Facebook challenge today, and shared it. I'm in the UK so will likely be of no help, but just wanted to say that I think of Ali every day, and admire you immensely for all you do to keep her name in the news - she isn't forgotten.

If I had one wish, it would be to bring your daughter home to you. Good luck with your challenge x

Just curious if the police have listed Ali as a missing person or do they still have her classified as a runaway? Ali's case needs national media attention like some of the other big national missing cases.

Just curious if the police have listed Ali as a missing person or do they still have her classified as a runaway? Ali's case needs national media attention like some of the other big national missing cases.
They classified her as missing when she became of legal adult age. If it weren't for that they wouldn't have changed a thing :(

Does anyone know what happened with the Brandon Lavergne angle? I know LE was looking at him as a possible suspect as far back as 2012, but I don't recall hearing anything else after that. Was he ruled out?

Does anyone know what happened with the Brandon Lavergne angle? I know LE was looking at him as a possible suspect as far back as 2012, but I don't recall hearing anything else after that. Was he ruled out?

I never did hear if they still considered him a suspect or not. I did write a letter to him in prison months ago but the jerk never did write me back. I think I might try another angle and see if I can't get that creep to open up to me a bit. Can't hurt to try another letter to him.

He was ruled out by LE.

I think I might try another angle and see if I can't get that creep to open up to me a bit. Can't hurt to try another letter to him.

What other angle? What did you say to him in the first letter? If you don't mind me asking.

I would be leery of playing games with him, personally. I know that he is in prison where he can't get to you, but he's not the sort of person I would want to have my real name and address.

These people can be really manipulative and lack any sort of conscience. Plus, he's in prison so he has nothing else to do all day, but think up schemes.

You want to get involved in writing letters to him and going to visit him with the idea being that you're going to play him and trick him into telling you something incriminating, but in my opinion it's much more likely that you'd end up being the one getting played.

If you decide to keep writing to him, be careful. Not that I think he's some kind of Hannibal Lecter genius or anything.

I recently had a baby and took break from WS during my maternity leave (i do most of my sleuthing during my 9-5 job when it's slow). returning to this thread as a mother, i feel the heartbreak of ali's case on a whole new level. after 4 and a half hours at work, i am missing my baby like crazy. not seeing his face for 4 and a half years? i cannot even begin to imagine it.

lowitzer family, please know that fwiw, there are many people across the country holding your daughter in their hearts, and praying that you have your baby home soon.

He was ruled out by LE.

Thank you for this valuable information. To be honest with you, the thought of that *advertiser censored* near Ali made me sick. Ruling him out gives me more reason to believe she is alive somewhere. There are just so many BSL's in the world that we do not know who they are, where they are, and/or what they will do next.

I just can't give up hope for Ali; not until there is evidence of the contrary.

The Harris County Medical Examiner’s was on the scene Monday of a death investigation in north Harris County.

A homeless man said he went to find shelter in a wooded area adjacent to a car wash and apartment complex along Cypress Station Drive near Butterfield Road.

The man, who didn’t want to be identified, said he discovered the skeletal remains late Monday morning. He revealed the remains looked badly decomposed, at first not even realizing what he found in the brush under blankets.

http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/body-found-3/

I'm not sure exactly. Happy new year everyone.
It may be a few weeks before the medical examiner can determine age and gender.

JLOWITZER, If the remains were Ali you would know immediately. The folks at Harris County Forensics always have Ali on their radar. Their hearts ache for you as mine and every person that knows Ali's story. May you have peace knowing wherever Ali is, Christ is with her. <3

I was just looking over Ali's thread on the projectjason website, and have a few questions.

There was mention of another girl who went missing shortly before Ali, Cynthia Turner. I'm looking to see what I can find out about her case, what the circumstances were and if there have been any developments. Does anyone know?

Also, another attempted abduction was mentioned on the projectjason thread where the girl fought back, but the man and was able to get away. Where and when was that? I would like to know more about this.

Have there been any similar cases in the area since Ali went missing?

I'm also curious how exactly they were able to rule out BSL...

Thinking out loud, either someone was "randomly" driving by and saw Ali, or maybe they knew that the bus stopped there and that she walked a regular route? Could this person be someone that lives closeby in the neighborhood?

Question: was Ali a member of any social media apps, meetme, etc? I'm assuming her phone and computer records have been thoroughly checked out?

Ali's case was before my time here at WS, and I have not read every post here but intend to do so as time permits.

Jlowitzer, you are so amazingly strong, my heart aches for you and I pray with all my heart that this is the year that Ali is found. Words can not express-- I can not even imagine what you are going through as a mother.

Once you walk onto the main street there are no houses. But streets that lead to houses, 3 churches, and a couple more businesses. And some woods.

Woods...might someone have been lying in wait there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind