TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JLOWITZER, If the remains were Ali you would know immediately. The folks at Harris County Forensics always have Ali on their radar. Their hearts ache for you as mine and every person that knows Ali's story. May you have peace knowing wherever Ali is, Christ is with her. <3
I was told the Dr going to do the exam was on vacation, so Tim told me it would be a while. He's been in contact with them and made sure they knew we were waiting to hear. &#55357;&#56842;

I always think of Ali. I check your Facebook group several times a day in hope that there is some news. You're all in my thoughts. I hope 2015 is the year Ali is found.

Mother keeps hope alive for missing daughter
Ali Lowitzer will turn 21 Tuesday. But her mother, Jo Ann, will be observing her daughter's passage into adulthood without Ali or even knowing what has happened to her. The last birthday they celebrated together was Ali's Sweet 16th-the year she vanished without a trace after walking off her school bus in Spring on April 26, 2010. Vowing to never give up the search, Jo Ann Lowitzer, persuaded Houston City Council to adopt a proclamation that has set aside Ali's birthday, Feb. 3, as Houston's first Missing Persons Day: "To take time and remember those individuals who are missing and give hope to their families."
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...s-hope-alive-for-missing-daughter-6057750.php

http://abc13.com/society/houston-names-february-3-missing-persons-day/502891/

Mayor Annise Parker declared February 3 Missing Persons Day. It's the birthday for Ali Lowitzer. She disappeared in Spring in 2010, and February 3 is her 21st birthday...

"It is a very sad day for me. But, when I'm able to share Ali's story, and know other people will hear me, that's what makes it a more comforting day for me," Ali's mother, Joann Lowitzer, said.

Sending Ali's mom love and hugs on this special day, and praying every day.

Keeping hope alive for Ali and her family. Hugs to you, jlowitzer. :hug:

:praying:

Unfortunately I was in the hospital recovering from open heart surgery to have the mitrol valve in my heart replaced on Feb. 3rd so I could not post my sincere congratulations for this proclamation of making Ali's birthday the official day for recognizing all of the missing children. Ali is never forgotten...

Unfortunately I was in the hospital recovering from open heart surgery to have the mitrol valve in my heart replaced on Feb. 3rd so I could not post my sincere congratulations for this proclamation of making Ali's birthday the official day for recognizing all of the missing children. Ali is never forgotten...

I hope your recovery is going well, FlowerLady. I know you are a champion for Ali!

Hope for Ali!

Hope for Ali .... Always. Big hugs to you from all the way over here in Aus, jlowitzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinkriggs75