TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it confirmed that the witness that gave the first few pieces of the license plate was an exact match to the beginning of our POI's plates?

FYI-

http://www.theind.com/news/indreporter/11393-psych-eval-details-lavergnes-troubled-history

Psych eval. details Lavergne’s troubled history

A day after Brandon Scott Lavergne led investigators to the body of Mickey Shunick in exchange for his life, the 33-year-old registered sex offender and convicted killer of two Acadiana women told a criminal psychologist that he was subjected to “chronic childhood physical abuse” by his adoptive father and “multiple instances of molestation by a teenaged female babysitter” as a toddler.
Read more-

As I prepare my profile for searching the possible movements of BSL, you all have given me everything I have asked for. <modsnip> Thanking you in advance I remain eternally grateful for all the help you have given me. May God Bless you all.

<modsnip>

The locations of area searches will never be posted. I'm sorry. But if someone responsible for Ali's disappearance is reading all this it could harm the investigation.

JLo: Remembering you and your family in my thoughts and prayers

I understand why the map of previous searches could be problematic because the person who abducted her could use that to his advantage. I am new to forums and its rules and I desperately do not want to violate rules and/or make things worse for the family. I was likewise handicapped in Mickey's case until the family met me and I gained their confidence and the confidence of their PI. So I will continue to do my work and report all findings to The Private Investigator who works with the Lowitzer family. I want everyone to know that I will not stop until Ali is brought home.

Thank you so much, Jo Ann, for answering my question about the type of car involved in the incident with the girl before Ali went missing. I just KNEW a cursory description had been related to the media but couldn't remember exactly what it was (and couldn't find it again).

Re: Local LE and their disinterest

When I wrote to the Sheriff of Harris County way back in 8 July 2011, it is interesting to note that I did not receive a reply from him until AFTER I subsequently wrote both the Harris Cty. DA AND the Texas Attorney Gen.

I want you all to take note of what he said in the next to last paragraph.

Thank you for your email dated July 8, 2011. I have asked that the Lowitzer investigation be reviewed and it is thorough and in accordance with proper investigative standards. The Department appreciates your concern and information that you have provided. The investigation is active and the Department cannot release information or comment on the same.

Additionally, Ms. Lowitzer&#8217;s mother has asked that information not be released to anyone except the immediate family.

Once again thank you for your concern.
Respectfully,
Adrian Garcia

I would like Jo Ann to reply to this if at all possible... Please. Did you tell LE that?

Please also note that my original email to him that prompted this reply, NOWHERE in it did I ask for ANY details of case. In fact, the opposite was true. I GAVE him information about possible "persons of interest". I asked for nothing other than the assurance that his office was pursuing the investigation with dedication and alacrity.

It is interesting that the return email of the Harris County DA was FAR more committal:

The missing person report was reviewed. It appears that a very thorough investigation was done in reference to the missing child, Alexandria Lowitzer, and she is still in the national computer as a missing person. The investigation did include a detailed investigation of the owner of Burger Barn, Mr. Banat, along with present and past employees. Numerous law enforcement agencies and organizations were involved in the search for Ms. Lowitzer. It is unfortunate that a child remains missing and no conclusion as to what happened can be determined. The case is not closed and it appears they are still following up on tips called in about her. Sgt. Dousay is currently assigned to the case if you have further inquiries or information. His office phone is 713-967-5810.

Sincerely,
Deidra Breaux, Investigator
Crimes Against Children Division
Harris County District Attorney's Office
1201 Franklin, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77002

I am also one who feels that, as long as we (the citizens of the US) do NOT call LE to task for the times when they have blatantly either abused the power of their badge or acted not at all in complete incompetence, they will continue to keep each other's secrets in that "thin blue line". These people (LE) have peoples LIVES in their hands... Would you NOT speak to the media about, say, a nurse who was incompetently killing patients under her care? Or would you expect OTHER nurses to cover up for her???

Allowing LE absolutely NO OVERSIGHT is like asking to be subservient. Asking to have it be YOU or ME the next time something happens that they do not listen to -- or even worse -- abuse.

It is NOT WRONG to question LE on their methods or to ask exactly what it is that they are doing to pursue an investigation. WE pay their salaries and, if they are not doing their jobs or doing them incompetently, WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT!

Flowerlady; nice to see you, I was missing you and all your efforts to find Ms. Ali.

Thank you so much, Jo Ann, for answering my question about the type of car involved in the incident with the girl before Ali went missing. I just KNEW a cursory description had been related to the media but couldn't remember exactly what it was (and couldn't find it again).

Re: Local LE and their disinterest

When I wrote to the Sheriff of Harris County way back in 8 July 2011, it is interesting to note that I did not receive a reply from him until AFTER I subsequently wrote both the Harris Cty. DA AND the Texas Attorney Gen.

I want you all to take note of what he said in the next to last paragraph.

Thank you for your email dated July 8, 2011. I have asked that the Lowitzer investigation be reviewed and it is thorough and in accordance with proper investigative standards. The Department appreciates your concern and information that you have provided. The investigation is active and the Department cannot release information or comment on the same.

Additionally, Ms. Lowitzer&#8217;s mother has asked that information not be released to anyone except the immediate family.

Once again thank you for your concern.
Respectfully,
Adrian Garcia

I would like Jo Ann to reply to this if at all possible... Please. Did you tell LE that?

Please also note that my original email to him that prompted this reply, NOWHERE in it did I ask for ANY details of case. In fact, the opposite was true. I GAVE him information about possible "persons of interest". I asked for nothing other than the assurance that his office was pursuing the investigation with dedication and alacrity.

It is interesting that the return email of the Harris County DA was FAR more committal:

The missing person report was reviewed. It appears that a very thorough investigation was done in reference to the missing child, Alexandria Lowitzer, and she is still in the national computer as a missing person. The investigation did include a detailed investigation of the owner of Burger Barn, Mr. Banat, along with present and past employees. Numerous law enforcement agencies and organizations were involved in the search for Ms. Lowitzer. It is unfortunate that a child remains missing and no conclusion as to what happened can be determined. The case is not closed and it appears they are still following up on tips called in about her. Sgt. Dousay is currently assigned to the case if you have further inquiries or information. His office phone is 713-967-5810.

Sincerely,
Deidra Breaux, Investigator
Crimes Against Children Division
Harris County District Attorney's Office
1201 Franklin, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77002

I am also one who feels that, as long as we (the citizens of the US) do NOT call LE to task for the times when they have blatantly either abused the power of their badge or acted not at all in complete incompetence, they will continue to keep each other's secrets in that "thin blue line". These people (LE) have peoples LIVES in their hands... Would you NOT speak to the media about, say, a nurse who was incompetently killing patients under her care? Or would you expect OTHER nurses to cover up for her???

Allowing LE absolutely NO OVERSIGHT is like asking to be subservient. Asking to have it be YOU or ME the next time something happens that they do not listen to -- or even worse -- abuse.

It is NOT WRONG to question LE on their methods or to ask exactly what it is that they are doing to pursue an investigation. WE pay their salaries and, if they are not doing their jobs or doing them incompetently, WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT!
I do not remember telling LE that. But then again some things that happened at the beginning are a blur from being emotionally stressed. I'm sorry.

Mrs. Lowitzer (and others on the forum),
Can you please tell us some more about Ali? I'd like to know more about Ali the person, not just Ali the missing person, if that makes sense. I know she has a great since of style and is an excellent make-up artist (again, I'm in awe of her eye make-up!). What are her interests? Hobbies? Plans/goals for the future?

Sure. But where to start...
I miss watching her play ball. She loved to play the catcher position. But boy did it hurt her back. I felt bad for her. She would cry sometimes. But she didn't quit. She wasn't the best but she did her best and loved it.
She loves to sing. We have posted some short home movies of her on her website. Every time she sang it would make me cry. I was so amazed I created someone I always wished I could be. She is beautiful. Has a wonderful voice and she could draw. She is very passionate about animals. We left the vent open on the BBQ pit once. A bird made a nest in the smoker box and had 3 eggs. Ali would run to the backyard every day to check on them and to see if they hatched. She so excited the day she saw the babies. That same week she called me at work screaming saying a snake ate the babies. She was so upset. It took her a long time to get over that.
Her real passion was art. We were looking into her going to an art collage for a 1 week program that summer. Her art teacher had sent home allot of material on different places she could go.
We painted her room. Two walls green and two walls black. I let her paint on them. I thought what's the harm. We can always paint over it. I'm so glad I let her. I have these drawings to remind me of her even more.

I would love to hear something from LE at this point. At least some sort of re-assurance that they are actively pursuing the case and preferably that they are actively pursuing new leads.

One thing bothers me, dont perps usually have a certain type of person they are intrested in? Mickey and Lisa were older Ali was 16 when she disappeared it doesnt really seem to fit his MO.

Sure. But where to start...
I miss watching her play ball. She loved to play the catcher position. But boy did it hurt her back. I felt bad for her. She would cry sometimes. But she didn't quit. She wasn't the best but she did her best and loved it.
She loves to sing. We have posted some short home movies of her on her website. Every time she sang it would make me cry. I was so amazed I created someone I always wished I could be. She is beautiful. Has a wonderful voice and she could draw. She is very passionate about animals. We left the vent open on the BBQ pit once. A bird made a nest in the smoker box and had 3 eggs. Ali would run to the backyard every day to check on them and to see if they hatched. She so excited the day she saw the babies. That same week she called me at work screaming saying a snake ate the babies. She was so upset. It took her a long time to get over that.
Her real passion was art. We were looking into her going to an art collage for a 1 week program that summer. Her art teacher had sent home allot of material on different places she could go.
We painted her room. Two walls green and two walls black. I let her paint on them. I thought what's the harm. We can always paint over it. I'm so glad I let her. I have these drawings to remind me of her even more.

Jlowitzer, thank you! :cry::hug:

Ima

I think about Ali alot because she looks like my oldest step daughter. I pray for her safe return to her family. I wish LE would light the fire under this case. I never hear anything on the news about it and I'm in Houston! It is really sad that her case isn't getting any national attention at all but there are still people trying to solve the Jonbenet case....I am one of those people that are still on the Jonbenet case but I think our efforts should be focused on trying to find someone who is still out there missing. JMO

One thing bothers me, dont perps usually have a certain type of person they are intrested in? Mickey and Lisa were older Ali was 16 when she disappeared it doesnt really seem to fit his MO.

Mickey and Lisa were complete opposites. I don't think BSL has a certain type.

Mickey and Lisa were complete opposites. I don't think BSL has a certain type.

I don't think BSL has a certain type either. Just kinda like being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't think BSL is nearly as sharp as Ted Bundy was. The scary thing is we don't know the actual number of victims Ted Bundy had and we might never know how many BSL has had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB