TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Working off of this but thinking to Lisa's case....
is there anyone in Texas who BSL would want to frame for a murder (like he tried to do when he put Lisa Pate on the property leased or owned by a guy he didn't like)?
Maybe anyone who has BSL as an enemy should search their land just in case. Like any of BSL's bio family members who didn't get along with BSL..........

And I second that wanting with every fiber for Ali to be alive. We have to remember that if BSL isn't the perp, there are examples like Jaycee Duggard & Elizabeth Smart and to keep the faith...

His Bio Mother and Ex wife?

I had someone ask to write a book. But Ali's story is not finished yet. There's not much to tell about the case itself. But only what me and John have been through since she went missing. .... Any thoughts? I'm not good at all putting down my thoughts for them to make sense To anyone other than myself. Lol.

Jlowitzer, prayers for you and John, and of course your precious daughter; Ali. No one should have to endure the tragic involuntary journey that you and John have been on over the past 2+ years for Ali.. Unfortunately, many other families have also been inducted in to the fraternity of the new life's normal.

Don't know if you & John have had the opportunity to attend a national missing person conference since Ali's disappearance. If not, I would highly recommend that you do so. The conferences offer a safe haven for the families, awareness for their missing loved one, and are a treasure trove of information on available resources, training/education, new personal contacts, and excellent ideas from many other families, etc. Although the conferences only last a few days, the experiences are everlasting..

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/category/conference/

The 9th Annual National Missing Persons Conference 2013

THEME 2013 ” A Pathway to Resolution “...

CUE/NC http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/

CUE Center For Missing Persons

CUE Conference 2012-In Support of the Journey

'And I wondered why Ali Lowitzer received less than a competent & complete missing person investigation, imo'...

Just watched a documentary on discovery ID about Stephen J. Russel; the king of cons...tagged the human chameleon..
Don't know if Stevie, is the king of cons, or if the Texas Justice System is the Kings of incompetence..
'unbelievable'....Russel, escaped prison incarceration 4 times - all 4 were on Friday the 13th..

Steven Jay Russell
Steven Jay Russell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Documentary 1/3 Stephen j. Russel. 'A must see'..
SjR Documentary 1/3 - YouTube

Yep....
I was thinking of his Texas bio family, especially his mom.

and don't forget that Kenneth McDuff is buried in the Captain Joe Byrd Cemetery, in Huntsville, TX(Walker county), only a few miles from Spring, TX..

http://www.findagrave.com/php/famous.php?page=cem&FScemeteryid=641459

Prolly unrelated, but interesting...

Texas' Serial Killers: Someone's Selling The Dirt From Their Graves On eBay Online
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/05/serial_killer_grave_robbing.php

and don't forget that Kenneth McDuff is buried in the Captain Joe Byrd Cemetery, in Huntsville, TX(Walker county), only a few miles from Spring, TX..

http://www.findagrave.com/php/famous.php?page=cem&FScemeteryid=641459

Prolly unrelated, but interesting...

Texas' Serial Killers: Someone's Selling The Dirt From Their Graves On eBay Online

Just out of curiosity, why did you mention Kenneth McDuff?

I'm not FF but I'll guess- mcDuff's grave is close enough for it to be an area of interest from whew Ali disappeared, BSL had a thing for cemeteries since he was younger. In the psych eval that was released recently, BSL as knowledges that he knew of others like him- what we assume is other serial killers. FF will probably elaborate when he gets online. I could be way off but that ^^^ is what I thought when reading about McDuff being buried nearby. MO

telstar, the author of Badboy from Rosebud, TX, is Gary Lavergne, who coincidentally is from Church Point, LA; BS Lavergne's hometown..

telstar, if you are a fisherman and want to hone your skills, it would be logical that you would read fishing literature, books, magazines, etc., electrician; books on electricity, athelete; sports, etc..

Contrary to popular belief by many upon his arrest. Serial Killer BS Lavergne, was of high average to superior intelligence. It would not be a stretch to conclude that he read Serial Killer/Sexual Predator; novels & books of the Prolific Serial Killers prior...

http://www.katc.com/files/LAVERGNE REPORT.pdf
Intellectually, Mr. Lavergne performed in the High Average range on the WAIS-ill for a Full
Scale I.Q. of 116 (VlQ= 108; PIQ= 125). This represents a significant VIQIPIQ difference. His
Verbal Comprehension Index (116) was at the 86 thpercentile, corresponding to the High
Average range and his Perceptual Organization Index (145) was at the 99.9th percentile,
corresponding to the Very Superior range.

This logic may seem way out there for many, but there is precedence for this. Imo, BS Lavergne was an emulator of serial killers prior.. He honed his evil skills for years before being apprehended by learning and taking advantage of the mistakes made by others.. BSL was a thinker..imo..

http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...evaluation?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

During the psychological evaluation, which took place on or before Aug. 8, Lavergne "was cooperative but very serious," Benoit wrote. He appeared to be mildly depressed and "became tearful when discussing events leading to his arrest."

08-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Foxfire

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180871&page=5

My question; " is psychopathic sadistic predator BS Lavergne emulating Serial Killer Allen McDuff "?
It wouldn't be the first time this happened.. 'Deja vu' ?

'Some folks say that history repeats itself, while others say that it only rhymes'.

Kenneth McDuff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_McDuff

BAD BOY FROM ROSEBUD

http://www.garylavergne.com/badseed.htm
The Bad Boy From Rosebud, a serial killer named Kenneth Allen McDuff, was executed on November 17, 1998. McDuff’s notoriety results not just from the frightening nature of his crimes, but also from the journey that returned him to death row AFTER having been paroled from the first death sentence he received for murders he committed in 1966. (death sentence commuted to life & then paroled)

McDuff is the only convicted killer in American history to have been assigned two different death row numbers and sentenced to two different forms of execution by three different juries.

McDuff’s parole in 1989 made it possible for him to murder again, which in turn resulted in one of the largest prison construction projects in the history of the free world.

Footnote: the graves of serial killers Henry Lee Lucas and Kenneth McDuff. Both are buried at Captain Joe Byrd Cemetery, which is owned by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.

Michelle Lyons, spokeswoman for TDCJ, says there are no posted visiting hours or signs telling people not to trespass at the cemetery.

RE: Disclosing the locations could cause the public to go out and search on their own.
(SNIPPED)
"These lands are most times leased by private hunting clubs. ... With big game hunting season around the corner and hunters being the eyes and ears of the forests. Seems that an awareness campaign via internet & MSM, focusing on hunters and other outdoorpersons, would be an excellent search resource, imo."

Great idea! Placement of missing posters detailing clothing, backpack, Braces, etc. - maybe Laura Recovery volunteers can assist near hunting areas and CARTER Country. Time for TV news stories to surface again.

JLo: CARTER Country - do they have a sign in log? Surveillance?
If so, was BSL ever there at the shooting range? we know he had a gun ...
Previously, I wondered what would draw him (or someone of like mind) to Ali's neighborhood as it is off the "beaten path" so to speak.

geez, two years laters, are investigative tools still available ... if only we knew then what we know now.

RE: Disclosing the locations could cause the public to go out and search on their own.
(SNIPPED)
"These lands are most times leased by private hunting clubs. ... With big game hunting season around the corner and hunters being the eyes and ears of the forests. Seems that an awareness campaign via internet & MSM, focusing on hunters and other outdoorpersons, would be an excellent search resource, imo."

Great idea! Placement of missing posters detailing clothing, backpack, Braces, etc. - maybe Laura Recovery volunteers can assist near hunting areas and CARTER Country. Time for TV news stories to surface again.

B4igo2it, I agree details of clothing & other items are critical info that must be shared, otherwise if observed by hunters, etc., may not seem important and not be reported.

Locals and others can participate in awareness & BOLO, via the internet on hunting forums, or outdoor websites; hunters, hikers, cross country runners, mountain bike forums, bird watchers, photographers, camping, etc., etc..

Locals can post informational flyers at National & State forests check in stations. Prior permission by Park Officials is necessary or the flyers will likely be removed.

Rest stations, cafes, gun shops, deer processors, and convenience/country stores are also excellent locations to share Ali's story & post flyers for awareness.

'Alone we can do little, together we can accomplish anything'..
Helen Keller

telestar, BSL absolutely has a pattern, and imo, has studied serial killers prior, and is of high average intelligence, as verified by the recent psychological evaluation released. Imo, his IQ, is not as important as his escalation and experience over the last decade, and the probability of him being a collector.

Experienced/recidivist Sadistic psychopathic sexual predators are very calculating, creative, and deflective, yet have obvious strategies and patterns..

Imo, BSL placed Mickey Shunick's remains in the Pineclair cemetery as a deflection from other unknown victims. It would be illogical to conclude that BSL would transport any TX victims back to LA, but would utilize his previous pattern of jurisdictional linkage blindness for his TX burial grounds.

Unfortunately, it is often the case that serial offenders such as BSL will rely on these jurisdictional boundaries to hamper investigations and cause linkage blindness in their crimes. ...

"Jurisdictional Linkage Blindness calculated by BSL in Mickey Schunick's abduction and during the aftermath"

Imo, there is only one investigative tool that LE has that prevents jurisdictional linkage blindness; the American public via the MS Media...

BSL's Home - 1 LE Jurisdiction

MS Abduction - 2 LE Jurisdiction

Bike Disposal - 3 LE Jurisdiction

Hospital NOLO - 4 LE Jurisdiction

Opelousas General - 5 LE Jurisdiction

Stolen DW Truck Report - 6 LE Jurisdiction -Texas

Burned/Stripped DW Truck - 7 LE Jurisdiction - Texas

Brandon Scott Lavergne, is also forensically aware, calculating, and very manipulative..imooc..

"Would it not be logical to concluded that Mickey Schunick's remains would have also been located in a different Police jurisdiction"?

Foxfire, With the exception of the New Orleans Hospital & the dumping of the bike incident (which was on the way to NO), all of these events occurring in these jurisdictions could have been a matter of convenience with where he was at the time. He did not attempt to place either Mickey nor Lisa Pate's bodies in another jurisdiction. Also, as for him dumping Mickey's bike at Whiskey Bay, everyone in S. LA knows it as a dumping ground (i.e. Derrick Todd Lee dumped some of his victims there). So here is a copy-cat scenerio.

I think the places to look would be where he was at that time. What about where he went to burn his truck after Mickey? Is there a wooded area or cemetary nearby there? He may have known it as a secluded place from his previous visit there and maybe that is why he chose that spot to burn the truck. If so, could it be that is where he took Ali?

Alternatively, I would not hesitate to speculate that he took her back to LA--afterall, he sure could not bring her to his sister's house or do anything with her out in the open during the daylight. Again, it would be interesting to hear from his Bio half-sis if he was in the area at the time of Ali's disappearance, and if so, when did he return to LA. It would also be interesting to look at the Fire Marshall report for his LA home that burned shortly after.

Foxfire, With the exception of the New Orleans Hospital & the dumping of the bike incident (which was on the way to NO), all of these events occurring in these jurisdictions could have been a matter of convenience with where he was at the time. He did not attempt to place either Mickey nor Lisa Pate's bodies in another jurisdiction. Also, as for him dumping Mickey's bike at Whiskey Bay, everyone in S. LA knows it as a dumping ground (i.e. Derrick Todd Lee dumped some of his victims there). So here is a copy-cat scenerio.

I think the places to look would be where he was at that time. What about where he went to burn his truck after Mickey? Is there a wooded area or cemetary nearby there? He may have known it as a secluded place from his previous visit there and maybe that is why he chose that spot to burn the truck. If so, could it be that is where he took Ali?

Alternatively, I would not hesitate to speculate that he took her back to LA--afterall, he sure could not bring her to his sister's house or do anything with her out in the open during the daylight. Again, it would be interesting to hear from his Bio half-sis if he was in the area at the time of Ali's disappearance, and if so, when did he return to LA. It would also be interesting to look at the Fire Marshall report for his LA home that burned shortly after.

RE: He did not attempt to place either Mickey nor Lisa Pate's bodies in another jurisdiction?

Lisa Pate was murdered in 1999. BSL has learned from his mistakes and has honed his skills, becoming much more proficient over the years. BSL relocated Mickey Shunick's remains for a reason. The only reason that I can conclude for him taking such a risk, is that he was deflecting from an area of importance; other unknown victim's remains....

laboratoryrat, the list of jurisdictions that BSL utilized in Mickey Shunick's abduction is only a partial list, that was used to show this obvious pattern indicated, and BSL's calculating behavior.. BSL was a thinker and was very deflective in his many attempts to elude investigators..

RE: He did not attempt to place either Mickey nor Lisa Pate's bodies in another jurisdiction?

Lisa Pate was murdered in 1999. BSL has learned from his mistakes and has honed his skills, becoming much more proficient over the years. BSL relocated Mickey Shunick's remains for a reason. The only reason that I can conclude for him taking such a risk, is that he was deflecting from an area of importance; other unknown victim's remains....

laboratoryrat, the list of jurisdictions that BSL utilized in Mickey Shunick's abduction is only a partial list, that was used to show this obvious pattern indicated, and BSL's calculating behavior.. BSL was a thinker and was very deflective in his many attempts to elude investigators..

I agree...He is a very intelligent person and smartly trying to avoid detection. I am not saying that...but I also see where he is also utilizing what is around him, and not always going out of his way to jurisdictionalize the evidence. In the case of the Pate murder, he put her in behind the house of his deceased acquaintance, Atkinson, which was in his hometown, with intention of framing his dead friend for that murder.

"Jurisdictional Linkage Blindness"

Oh the Parallels....'The Shattered Crystal Vase Continued
'

http://waterburyobserver.org/node/402
Billy Smolinski was 31 years old when he vanished.

In the seven years since Billy vanished from his life the case has been investigated by the Waterbury Police Department, the FBI, the Shelton Police Department, the Seymour Police Department and the Connecticut State Police. While at first reluctant to acknowledge Billy was missing, law enforcement has gathered enough information to now conclude he was murdered. Each department has pieces of the vase in their possession, but at no time in the past seven years have all the pieces been placed on a single table at the same time.

“It’s a massive disconnect,” Billy’s mother, Janice Smolinski said.“There are so many clues, but the police aren’t working well together to share the information.”

To further exacerbate an already mind-bending case, no law enforcement agency wants to publicly take the lead in an investigation that has triggered local, state and federal reform into the way police officers respond to the report of a missing adult...

I agree...He is a very intelligent person and smartly trying to avoid detection. I am not saying that...but I also see where he is also utilizing what is around him, and not always going out of his way to jurisdictionalize the evidence. In the case of the Pate murder, he put her in behind the house of his deceased acquaintance, Atkinson, which was in his hometown, with intention of framing his dead friend for that murder.

laboratoryrat, yep, I guess BSL thought that the framing ruse outweighed other optional schemes. However he was suspected and actually arrested in Lisa Pate's case in 1999, from my info. This would suggest to him that the framing ruse wasn't very effective and should not be repeated in his future evil deeds..a learning curve...

telstar, the author of Badboy from Rosebud, TX, is Gary Lavergne, who coincidentally is from Church Point, LA; BS Lavergne's hometown..

telstar, if you are a fisherman and want to hone your skills, it would be logical that you would read fishing literature, books, magazines, etc., electrician; books on electricity, athelete; sports, etc..

Contrary to popular belief by many upon his arrest. Serial Killer BS Lavergne, was of high average to superior intelligence. It would not be a stretch to conclude that he read Serial Killer/Sexual Predator; novels & books of the Prolific Serial Killers prior...

http://www.katc.com/files/LAVERGNE REPORT.pdf
Intellectually, Mr. Lavergne performed in the High Average range on the WAIS-ill for a Full
Scale I.Q. of 116 (VlQ= 108; PIQ= 125). This represents a significant VIQIPIQ difference. His
Verbal Comprehension Index (116) was at the 86 thpercentile, corresponding to the High
Average range and his Perceptual Organization Index (145) was at the 99.9th percentile,
corresponding to the Very Superior range.

This logic may seem way out there for many, but there is precedence for this. Imo, BS Lavergne was an emulator of serial killers prior.. He honed his evil skills for years before being apprehended by learning and taking advantage of the mistakes made by others.. BSL was a thinker..imo..

http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...evaluation?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

During the psychological evaluation, which took place on or before Aug. 8, Lavergne "was cooperative but very serious," Benoit wrote. He appeared to be mildly depressed and "became tearful when discussing events leading to his arrest."

Footnote: the graves of serial killers Henry Lee Lucas and Kenneth McDuff. Both are buried at Captain Joe Byrd Cemetery, which is owned by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.

Michelle Lyons, spokeswoman for TDCJ, says there are no posted visiting hours or signs telling people not to trespass at the cemetery.

Foxfire, wow! I'm playing catch up on the posts today and am just now reading your post.

This post is very thought-provoking, IMO.

yes, I heard "Criminal Minds" wants to hire Foxfire as one its writers! :what: just kidding, but it wouldn't surprise me. :blushing:
The research Foxfire has done has opened for consideration possible POI where one may tend to have tunnel vision with their beliefs. No doubt, a lot of research has been devoted to solving this mystery ... and all from California! Such a valuable asset :great:

yes, I heard "Criminal Minds" wants to hire Foxfire as one its writers! :what: just kidding, but it wouldn't surprise me. :blushing:
The research Foxfire has done has opened for consideration possible POI where one may tend to have tunnel vision with their beliefs. No doubt, a lot of research has been devoted to solving this mystery ... and all from California! Such a valuable asset :great:

RE: Criminal Minds..
One of Criminal Minds writers is a retired FBI BAU Profiler..

Thanx for the kind words, B4igo2it, but the reason that websleuths has become the number one internet sleuthing forum imo, is due to its diverse and empathetic membership, strict TOS family friendly moderation, and respectful debates and discussions.

A couple of comments brought over from the Ivy Merck thread; websleuth's forum after Ivy's miraculous discovery.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184657&page=44

Originally Posted by Assumptions
I'll go and help wherever you guys go. Ivy brought me to WS. I never shared this because he didn't know anything...but my little brother is Ivy's age and met her a few times. So my heart was in it from the start. He isn't on FB or anything so he had no information to offer. But a friend of his is where I first saw the missing person's flyer on the 29th or 30th. I lurked for a bit then finally joined...but I must say like 912sad that it's you guys that brought me back every day. I wanted to see what my "friends" had to say and if they had any information.

I feel like we are all a family that has never met...and I feel like we all brought our friend, little sister, daughter, whatever she was in your heart...home. It was all of us collectively. I don't know any of you, but individually I love you all. I sometimes wanted to use capital letters and virtually "scream" at you. but that doesn't mean I didn't respect every single opinion and care about every word spoken.
Where you go, I will follow. Tell me who we're finding next...

There is over 300,000,000 people in the US, yet the Merck's located their missing/endangered daughter due to Internet Awareness.. What a powerful statement...
The American Public is a very valuable resource in missing person's investigations...

I have mentioned John Douglas; Retired FBI BSU/BAU Behavioral Profiler & author, in many previous comments. I sent him the link of the article on Ivy Merck's discovery by Joe Johnson

http://onlineathens.com/local-news/...-networking-led-recovery-missing-athens-woman

Family's perseverance, social networking led to recovery of missing Athens woman »

John Douglas's reply: "Good work websleuths"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc