Recovered/Located TX - Alexis Cavazos, 16, last seen leaving her job, Dallas, 7 Feb 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The cook being the only one who saw her genuiely should be questioned more
If the cook was the intended last worker in the restaurant and the cook said he seen Alexia leave out the back door and a shiny black car behind the building, wouldn’t the cook look out the door before leaving for the night to make sure Alexia was gone for the night or that she would be coming back in?

it was super bowl night
Maybe she was going to a super bowl party then find a way home. Alexia wearing dark sunglasses at night could mean “going for fun”.

If the cook was the intended last worker in the restaurant and the cook said he seen Alexia leave out the back door and a shiny black car behind the building, wouldn’t the cook look out the door before final lockup and then leaving for the night to make sure Alexia and all employees were gone for the night?

Maybe she was going to a super bowl party then find a way home. Alexia wearing dark sunglasses at night could mean “going for fun”.
IF that is the case, then at least one of the other coworkers , or her friends would of known about a party or something I would think...

MOO

Why didn’t her father go to the restaurant as soon as she went missing and view the security camera himself with the manager?
There are really SO many questions in this case. Way more questions than answers and TBH some would be cleared up with checking the security tapes. I’m stumped on why everyone is dragging their feet!

Is it normal in the state's for 16 year olds to work so late?
There are restrictions on 14 and 15 years regarding hours and times. Changes at age 16.

Texas Child Labor Law — Texas Workforce Commission

She had just turned 16 so I’m guessing this was a new job for her.

She could work as a hostess or cashier in that establishment since it serves alcohol.
She is not allowed to be a server or even a drink runner.

So I’m wondering how she interacted with customers since she only had limited contact seating them or ringing up their check.
(We didn’t let the youngest new employee handle money/register until they had been with us for a few months)

The big draw appears to be all day hour hour, so I think alcohol consumption would be over 50% of their sales. As a manager, I would have kept a closer eye on the youngest employee in a bar situation.
A manager was working that night?

Which was a Saturday night. Isn’t that usually date night for that age group?
Although with Covid, not sure she was dating- but if her father allowed her to work at an indoor restaurant- guess that wasn’t a concern.

Was her school doing remote only at that time?

JMO

Exactly. There's a lot of speculation around who she could of been meeting in the car...but what if there was no car? No meeting? We only have one persons word that there was (as far as I'm aware).
As far as I'm aware its only one person too that saw her supposedly walk out to this car. I just don't know, my initial thought on this situation was it sounded really really suspicious.

MOO

If the cook was the intended last worker in the restaurant and the cook said he seen Alexia leave out the back door and a shiny black car behind the building, wouldn’t the cook look out the door before final lockup and then leaving for the night to make sure Alexia and all employees were gone for the night?

Mmmm I think the sunglasses detail is an odd detail to notice. Imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregoryImmep
Back