Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Fox News about an hour ago... No new information but just some discussion:

Former DC detective: 'Only a matter of time' until police make arrest in Sharkey death

ETA It really didn't add much of anything, just went over pretty much what has already been reported. I agree with him though that it's essentially just a waiting game... which is frustrating, but that's the way it has to be IMO

(Edited to correct formatting)
“Former DC cop” uh? So just guessing. He won’t have actual info. At first I thought it was HPD saying that. But yeah here’s hoping answers and arrests. Probably not a lone perp. Whether after the fact or not.

From Fox News about an hour ago... No new information but just some discussion:

Former DC detective: 'Only a matter of time' until police make arrest in Sharkey death

ETA It really didn't add much of anything, just went over pretty much what has already been reported. I agree with him though that it's essentially just a waiting game... which is frustrating, but that's the way it has to be IMO

(Edited to correct formatting)

Arrest could just be abuse of a corpse. but h e seems to believe it is a murder . Assumption or he knows more ?

“Former DC cop” uh? So just guessing. He won’t have actual info. At first I thought it was HPD saying that. But yeah here’s hoping answers and arrests. Probably not a lone perp. Whether after the fact or not.
Oh no, sorry! It's just talking heads, but I figured since he does have LE experience he wasn't just some random person running their mouth. Figured if anyone (like me) was just wanting some video to watch it wouldn't hurt to post.

Whether she left out the front door or was murdered inside the apartment and removed from the front door by someone else, seems like it would be on video, right?

I don't know what this apartment layout is....does anyone have a link to the building from street and aerial view?

Whether she left out the front door or was murdered inside the apartment and removed from the front door by someone else, seems like it would be on video, right?

I don't know what this apartment layout is....does anyone have a link to the building from street and aerial view?

The address of the apartment has never been posted publicly in any MSM or by LE.

REMINDER

When quoting an outside source, a link to the source must be included in the post. The same rule applies to posting images. Images without an approved source link will be removed.

If this was an accidental OD, whoever disposed of her body is not getting away with it. Paighton Houston's case comes to mind. Jonathan Minard's case is also a good example of that, even though it's different because he was a minor so, the person (an adult, by the way) who disposed of his body was also culpable for providing the drugs or leaving them unattended around a minor.

I really hate that she was disposed of like that, I can't imagine what her family is going through. Nobody deserves to lose a loved one like this and knowing that someone just left her there.

I really hate that she was disposed of like that, I can't imagine what her family is going through. Nobody deserves to lose a loved one like this and knowing that someone just left her there.

Putting myself in their shoes, just imagining if my young adult daughter was disposed of like that.....it makes me sick to my stomach :(. I can't imagine :(.

Google Maps

This was what i call i quick kill. sometime on Friday perhaps and then found on Saturday. She ended up somewhere, made naked, dumped where found.. Looking at the map, to leave her on that road risky!! its from 2019 so not sure how much has changed. Could have caught a vehicle entering and or exciting the road on video. But traveling on it, and leaving the body. Probably not.

I am doing some reading but getting confused, i have read she walked away from the apartment she was staying in, and then read at times it seems she drove. can anyone verify either one?

4 miles from where she was staying she was found. Can someone name the apartment she was staying at on that day she vanished?

Last edited:
i hope someone didn't slip a 'designer' drug into her drink and she had a horrible reaction! i know that sometimes it takes longer for blood results to get back because people are using crazy chemicals that are changing all the time, and the standard drug panel doesn't include these chemicals (they might identify one, but then the formula changes... it's crazy, i saw a documentary on it. but am no expert, jmo)

The address of the apartment has never been posted publicly in any MSM or by LE.
Here is what MSM posted re the complex that I am aware of:
- 11000 block of Katy freeway: "A missing persons report, lodged with Houston Police Department that evening, stated that the woman was last seen Friday, when she left her home in the 11000 block of Katy Freeway. The street where her body was found is about three miles to the west." Body found next to Houston road identified as missing woman (At least one other msm news outlet posted video with the image of the missing person's report with that address as well)
- Video of complex and intersection signage at Wilcrest: A video of the complex was on local tv KHOU and tweeted out showing the complex and the intersection signage of Wilcrest https://twitter.com/KHOUmelissa/status/1333567643752787970
Lousy screenshot by me from that video attached

Attachments

• Capture_intersection.PNG
    Capture_intersection.PNG
    250.9 KB · Views: 50
Just popping in to say hey! It's been a rough year and I simply had to take a break after Gannon's case. I saw this case and knew I had to come "home" to Websleuths!

FYI, ring cams are not only doorbell cams, we have a few covering our home\yard.

I feel like the offender wanted her humiliated yet found quickly. My heart hurts for her family.

I read all 40 pages overnight but perhaps I missed something. Can anyone tell me when she last spoke to friends or family, not including any texts? Bc if she wasn't posting on Black Friday I'm thinking it was bc she couldn't.

Just popping in to say hey! It's been a rough year and I simply had to take a break after Gannon's case. I saw this case and knew I had to come "home" to Websleuths!

FYI, ring cams are not only doorbell cams, we have a few covering our home\yard.

I feel like the offender wanted her humiliated yet found quickly. My heart hurts for her family.

I read all 40 pages overnight but perhaps I missed something. Can anyone tell me when she last spoke to friends or family, not including any texts? Bc if she wasn't posting on Black Friday I'm thinking it was bc she couldn't.
Correct- that’s why I put it that way on the timeline. The last reported sighting or voice call that WE know of other than spouse was Thursday at Tanya’s.

The spouse says she left the apartment Friday evening and that is the last known sighting listed in Tanya’s missing person report.

Tanya texted with AS Friday around 6 and that conversation ended normally. But texts can be faked so that’s why I left it uncertain in timeline.

Correct- that’s why I put it that way on the timeline. The last reported sighting or voice call that WE know of other than spouse was Thursday at Tanya’s.

The spouse says she left the apartment Friday evening and that is the last known sighting listed in Tanya’s missing person report.

Tanya texted with AS Friday around 6 and that conversation ended normally. But texts can be faked so that’s why I left it uncertain in timeline.
Was she active on social media at all for Black Friday? I was under the impression she wasn't, which makes the rough timeline even harder to really pin down IMO. I don't see anything on her Instagram in terms of actual posts... obviously any stories would be gone by now.

I bring this up because IMO it would be a liiiittle tough for some people to write/create posts for Monat Black Friday deals that would sound even remotely genuine... and then to message back and forth with customers. I definitely couldn't do it and I'm close in age to AS. Some people could imitate that, but it doesn't come naturally to a lot of people (men in particular - not to generalize. Mainly referring to *a man*). IMO. Texts wouldn't be hard to fake, but the level of enthusiasm for social media and sales MLM girls have doesn't come naturally for everyone

In summary, I'd like to know if she was active on Friday and making sales. If not, that changes the timeline in my head.

Edited because proofreading

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members