Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if I've remembered incorrectly but was it 2018 she started with the Monet company?
I don't know how these kind of companies really work but how realistic is it someone goes from literally entry level to making nearly 300k in just 2 years?

It's very realistic for someone to make that in 2 years. I've seen people do it in just a year. I was with a MLM for 4 years because I truly love the products & still to this day do. The only reason I stopped was because of my health, I no longer had the time to dedicate to my customers or the new distributors I was signing & I didn't feel like that was right. I've also seen MLM's do amazing things for people IF done correctly & for the right reasons.
I haven't looked at her social media super close but I assume she was also working with other brands to sponsor whatever product / service they'd be selling, which one post just mentioning that product / service or having it in the picture can make someone a TON of money! So if she was doing both the MLM & being an "influencer", I assume she was making quite a bit of money. Her friends said that she was definitely the "bread winner" in the relationship too.

It's very realistic for someone to make that in 2 years. I've seen people do it in just a year. I was with a MLM for 4 years because I truly love the products & still to this day do. The only reason I stopped was because of my health, I no longer had the time to dedicate to my customers or the new distributors I was signing & I didn't feel like that was right. I've also seen MLM's do amazing things for people IF done correctly & for the right reasons.
I haven't looked at her social media super close but I assume she was also working with other brands to sponsor whatever product / service they'd be selling, which one post just mentioning that product / service or having it in the picture can make someone a TON of money! So if she was doing both the MLM & being an "influencer", I assume she was making quite a bit of money. Her friends said that she was definitely the "bread winner" in the relationship too.
So Alexis talking about buying the Bellagio hair extensions in her YT video in March ($1000 outlay) would have netted her a lot of money?
It’s the same video where she talks about getting married in April.

Not trying to sound morbid, but more often than not, the funeral homes do not prepare the bodies to look like they did in life. While I realize each death is unique (MOD/COD) and depending upon how long the body was decomposing, (they can only do so much) preparing the body is somewhat of an art. It is very disappointing when loved ones finally get to say their last goodbyes as it typically is not what they imagine :(.

Feet on the road sounds to me like the body was laying across the back seat of a car, the car was stopped, she was pulled out just the absolute minimum necessary until her heels fell off the seat, laid down, then the person who dropped her jumped back in their car as quickly as possible and took off

Welcome to Websleuths. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Houston employee describes finding Alexis Sharkey's body
From this article:
Loved ones held a private viewing for Alexis Sharkey on Friday in Pennsylvania. Close friends described the viewing for the Instagram sensation as intimate, emotional and difficult.
So according to this above the viewing was held in PA.

Mother of Alexis Sharkey describes fight to get custody of the Instagram influencer’s body

Yet from this article directly above:
Some of Lexi’s closest friends flew up to Houston to say their final goodbyes at the viewing.
AND
Lexi’s body was found with no visible signs of injury. Sexperts have speculated she could have overdosed, but Lexi’s close friends say they do not believe that.
First quote is confusing if the viewing was in PA. Second quote is just poor editing on the part of a major news outlet. And they have had time to fix it but it remains.
Both have lowered my opinion of this source.

Last edited:
The position of the body might also indicate she was still alive when she was dumped- need to wait for all that data in the final cause of death report/autopsy.

"She kind of was in the fetal position ... in the way that the body was laid.{truncated by me}"

Houston employee describes finding Alexis Sharkey's body
From this article:

So according to this above the viewing was held in PA.

Mother of Alexis Sharkey describes fight to get custody of the Instagram influencer’s body

Yet from this article directly above:

AND

First quote is confusing if the viewing was in PA. Second quote is just poor editing on the part of a major news outlet. And they have had time to fix it but it remains.
Both have lowered my opinion of this source.
Is it also strange that it was the toxicology laboratory that contacted her? Surely it was the coroner's office?
I've never heard of a laboratory phoning a victim's relatives.
Still surprised her position was described but he didn't say whether she was lying in left or right side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne