Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I heard about it being near the I-10 I_45 I reflected back on the 'Killing fields' of Texas.
Must be careful on what we post so not to be deleted.
Wish someone was here t o tell us how she was found. Was she laying on her back with her arms crossed over her chest. and how was she found.
I know some have already come to conclusion on whom did it. Waiting for an update from the LEOs.
things seem to have slowed down somewhat.

The killing fields are SUPER far from this incident, but I can see how it would bring that back. We have had a lot of violence in Houston lately - it is troubling. Things have definitely slowed down. I keep checking the local news every morning for a COD, hopefully that comes this week.

The killing fields are SUPER far from this incident, but I can see how it would bring that back. We have had a lot of violence in Houston lately - it is troubling. Things have definitely slowed down. I keep checking the local news every morning for a COD, hopefully that comes this week.
I went to look on Houston PD's twitter and I was very surprised how far back I had to scroll to get to last week because of how many incidents they have had since. I'm guessing that's not typical?

I didn't look too closely at any of the reports I scrolled past because I was *supposed* to be working.. I'd be curious if there have been any similar incidents in the past few months to AS. Obviously I'm not the first person to think of that.. I'm just curious. Might look at things from a different angle while we wait for LE to make a statement

Mom is not aware of any marital problems, however, that does not mean there weren’t any IMO.

Mother of Alexis Sharkey not aware of marital problems: 'Doesn't mean she did or didn't have them' | Fox News
And yet a few days ago Fox reported her mom was aware of the rift in the marriage but not aware of any safety concerns. I almost shared but decided mom’s knowledge or lack thereof was probably inconsequential but FYI. Media is just grasping at straws now.
Alexis Sharkey's mom convinced foul play to blame in daughter's death

quote:
Robinault said she last spoke with her daughter on Thanksgiving Day. She described the conversation as “light-hearted,” adding that Lexie, the oldest of three girls, texted with her family throughout the day. "Lexie never expressed any fear of anything to me," she said.

In response to questions about her daughter’s relationship with her husband, Robinault said she was aware of a “rift” toward “the end,” but did not know of a divorce.

A rift near the end? So she knew the relationship was ending or had ended? Choice of words is interesting.

I might have phrased it as “a rift lately” or “a rift in the last month or so”?

JMO
It might just be the way she stated it. Maybe she means toward what is now known to be the end of her life, as in the last days or weeks.

I have read the entire thread, but I haven’t read all of the articles. Have the police done a presser or given any interviews where they have asked the public to come forward with any information? If not, then I think they know what happened and are just waiting on COD to make an arrest.

JMO based on other cases I’ve watched unfold.

I have nest. Same thing as ring. You can set up for motion. Sound. Pkg pickup pkg drop off. Person at door. They are great. You can set up more than one. I just have at front door but there is no limit. I would think apt just front door. But if neighbors had one then there could be a lot of footage of her. Triggering cameras along the way. Some keep for 5 days or more but I think standard is shorter. Not too terribly expensive. Highly recommend. Sorry if question already answered. I just wanted to add my opinion on them.
My ring keeps it for 30 days. I do have a service that costs my $6 a year for the ability to store it.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
He may have had to work early on Friday morning... or on Wednesday and Friday;
Perhaps he was tired and needed to sleep...
Many people work on, or around, the holiday and it can be exhausting... Meals can be off hours, as well as naps & sleep:
I worked as an RN, during many holidays, and ended up sleeping when the rest of the nation, and my family & friends, celebrated special days!

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

I wonder if he was even invited. Maybe it was a "Friendsgiving" with no guys allowed? From the pictures in the media it appears to be only women in attendance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member