Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I heard about it being near the I-10 I_45 I reflected back on the 'Killing fields' of Texas.
Must be careful on what we post so not to be deleted.
Wish someone was here t o tell us how she was found. Was she laying on her back with her arms crossed over her chest. and how was she found.
I know some have already come to conclusion on whom did it. Waiting for an update from the LEOs.
things seem to have slowed down somewhat.

The killing fields are SUPER far from this incident, but I can see how it would bring that back. We have had a lot of violence in Houston lately - it is troubling. Things have definitely slowed down. I keep checking the local news every morning for a COD, hopefully that comes this week.
I went to look on Houston PD's twitter and I was very surprised how far back I had to scroll to get to last week because of how many incidents they have had since. I'm guessing that's not typical?

I didn't look too closely at any of the reports I scrolled past because I was *supposed* to be working.. I'd be curious if there have been any similar incidents in the past few months to AS. Obviously I'm not the first person to think of that.. I'm just curious. Might look at things from a different angle while we wait for LE to make a statement
Here is a brief roundup of the things going on: Another violent weekend in Houston leaves several shot in unrelated incidents

None similar to the AS case though.

At this point, I think an acquaintance is a more likely perp than TS himself.
To me, the manner of disposal with LE stating no obvious COD, is most commonly associated with OD. (In that case anyone, including an acquaintance, could be implicated.) Though clearly there are many other possibilities and AS friends and family did not seem to think this was an accident.

The stories about an argument before her departure, the manner of her departure and the friends' allegations raised a lot of questions for me. But the lack of an obvious injury isn't what you'd expect.

I just hope the surveillance footage at the complex, the dump site and the road to the dump site was clear despite the dark and rainy conditions so that Alexis' family can get the answers they seek.

At this point, I think an acquaintance is a more likely perp than TS himself.
And if that is true and TS is telling the truth, there is a person missing from this story- the person who was driving the car her husband said she got into. To my knowledge nobody has come forward to say, yeah I picked her up.

And if that is true and TS is telling the truth, there is a person missing from this story- the person who was driving the car her husband said she got into. .

I stated this upthread, and still maintain that the driver of the car purported to have picked up AS seems to be one of the key players in this case.

Between that ID, the COD/MOD, and the identity of the car in the surveillance footage from the beauty business, I suspect that, if LE has (or will soon have) the above, they have their case and are simply tying up loose ends in order to present a rock-solid case to the DA.

To me, the manner of disposal with LE stating no obvious COD, is most commonly associated with OD. (In that case anyone, including an acquaintance, could be implicated.) Though clearly there are many other possibilities and AS friends and family did not seem to think this was an accident.

The stories about an argument before her departure, the manner of her departure and the friends' allegations raised a lot of questions for me. But the lack of an obvious injury isn't what you'd expect.

I just hope the surveillance footage at the complex, the dump site and the road to the dump site was clear despite the dark and rainy conditions so that Alexis' family can get the answers they seek.

I agree, no obvious injury is very interesting when you consider if someone flew into a rage during an argument, you would think there would for sure be obvious signs of injury IMO. The other thing is, if there were no signs of injury it would seem more premeditated to me...and if it were premeditated wouldn't the disposal have been more thought out? The fact that she was nude is yet another interesting piece. It's a puzzle of a case...

Interesting to me is early in the investigation they made mention of the security camera footage on beauty salon building. Nothing further ever heard....description of people, cars in question....

This leads me to believe they don't need any help from outside sources; they have what they need other than the final information from the autopsy. Once they have that they can move forward. JMO

If her death turns out to be from an overdose, it will be difficult to believe she was with actual friends.

Texas doesn’t have a ‘Good Samaritan law’ to give immunity to whomever she may have been with. But it’s very difficult to believe that people who cared about her would not only NOT call 911, they would also choose to dump her nude body in the street, rather than face drug charges.

jmo

If her death turns out to be from an overdose, it will be difficult to believe she was with actual friends.

Texas doesn’t have a ‘Good Samaritan law’ to give immunity to whomever she may have been with. But it’s very difficult to believe that people who cared about her would not only NOT call 911, they would also choose to dump her nude body in the street, rather than face drug charges.
jmo

If her friends are also Social Media Influencers anything negative would lower their marketing worth in the online marketing field causing them and possibility the company to lose lots of money.

I have read the entire thread, but I haven’t read all of the articles. Have the police done a presser or given any interviews where they have asked the public to come forward with any information? If not, then I think they know what happened and are just waiting on COD to make an arrest.

JMO based on other cases I’ve watched unfold.
They have not - I think you're correct!

jmo
That’s why I’m thinking acquaintance.

I'm thinking that it wasn't TS’s Vehicle caught on CCTV.

If it was I would think they would have enough to hold him in jail.

Jmo

I don't know, @iluvmua. Seeing anyone on CCTV doesn't just make them a murderer. The DA will need to provide enough evidence to a Grand Jury to indict someone and CCTV would only be a small piece. They don't need all of the pieces to proceed with an arrest, but the more they have the better position they're in. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member