Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No new information, just making my bet in this case known.

My own personal opinion is that this was an accidental death due to an OD and she was placed there to put distance between her and the people she was with at the time. There may have been evidence on her clothes, the clothes might have belonged to someone else, the person might have wanted to insinuate that she was a victim of assault, and probably a dozen others I haven't thought about. I think in that context anything said by any of her friends has to be viewed with a grain of salt until the full toxicology and COD report is available.

I'm almost 100% in agreement with this.
The only difference is, I suspect she passed while undressed.
I'll leave it at that.

jmo

My son, 6’-1”, died from a drug OD in my guest home, in a gated community:
Who ever was with him could not move him, yet they did take my car, and due to tracking, it was abandoned a few miles from my home... That person never called for help, or let me know my son overdosed...
With even close friends you never know...
Oh Deb-Z, I’m so sorry. How awful. Hugs to you. Also to you @floridamomma .

As it so happens, just today I signed a new client who lost his child to fentanyl and is now seeking to bring greater resources to block these drugs from entering our country. So many families have been hurt.

Was She Murdered? Inside the Mysterious Death of an Instagram Influencer Found Along Tx. Roadside
Was She Murdered? Inside the Mysterious Death of an Instagram Influencer Found Along Tx. Roadside
Authorities are investigating whether Alexis Sharkey was murdered after her body was found in some bushes

By Steve Helling
December 09, 2020 09:57 AM

snipped
On the Friday after Thanksgiving, Alexis Sharkey left her apartment and vanished without a trace.

When she didn't return, her husband, Tom, began reaching out to Alexis’ friends and family members, asking them if they had seen the vivacious young woman who had become a well-known Instagram influencer.

Tom Sharkey did not report his wife missing, but a friend notified police. “We are so very desperate,” her mother wrote on Facebook on November 28. “Please help us find her and bring her home.”
more at link

Authorities are investigating whether Alexis Sharkey was murdered after her body was found in some bushes

By Steve Helling
December 09, 2020 09:57 AM

snipped
On the Friday after Thanksgiving, Alexis Sharkey left her apartment and vanished without a trace.

When she didn't return, her husband, Tom, began reaching out to Alexis’ friends and family members, asking them if they had seen the vivacious young woman who had become a well-known Instagram influencer.

Tom Sharkey did not report his wife missing, but a friend notified police. “We are so very desperate,” her mother wrote on Facebook on November 28. “Please help us find her and bring her home.”
more at link

The wait continues... from the People article posted by @oviedo:

Police tell PEOPLE they have not eliminated anyone as suspects in her death -- and cannot definitively say she was murdered. The investigation is ongoing.”

Who ever was with him could not move him, yet they did take my car, and due to tracking, it was abandoned a few miles from my home... That person never called for help, or let me know my son overdosed...

Very sorry to hear that. That is terrible. May he RIP.

Ex-US prosecutor says electronic forensics ‘paramount’ in solving death of Alexis Sharkey

“A former federal prosecutor, speaking on the death of Houston social media influencer Alexis Sharkey, said electronic forensics is “paramount” in solving her case.....”
“Johnston said investigators will likely try to obtain the electronic devices of possible suspects or people Sharkey “dealt with the most.”

Well, duh. But you need probable cause to get that information.

Her phone records will go a LONG way toward probable cause for sure.
Whoever she was talking to, texting, or messaging on FB or Insta (or others) on Friday evening and after better have the exact same texts/convos on their devices as well... If not?
Well, only those with something to hide, hide things.

jmo

I think you and I are on the same page on this.

Whoever she was talking to, texting, or messaging on FB or Insta (or others) on Friday evening and after better have the exact same texts/convos on their devices as well... If not?

And this as well.

IMO the phone records (including, if applicable, Uber/Lyft records), along with video surveillance from the beauty business and (if available) the apartment complex should lead us to our perp(s).

Unbelievable! My deepest condolences are with you. I cannot imagine having to face that kind of grief, not only that your child is gone, but the manner in which someone left him. Totally inhumane. I have done drugs in my lifetime and let me tell you this, I cannot imagine and instance in which I would leave another human like trash, NEVER. I am so, so sorry!

I think you and I are on the same page on this.

And this as well.

IMO the phone records (including, if applicable, Uber/Lyft records), along with video surveillance from the beauty business and (if available) the apartment complex should lead us to our perp(s).
I am with both of you and I don't think this is going to be a hard one to solve. In fact, they have probably already done so. There are cameras everywhere these days. I can't believe people are even committing crimes anymore... in a perfect world.

jmo
If that was her texting.

I'll leave it at that.

jmo
I'll leave it at that.

jmo
Sometimes when someone passes away they soil their clothes... Perhaps that person did not want to get the car soiled, and cleaned her body, and tossed out the clothes... MOO

If that was her texting.

Even if it wasn't her texting, that in itself is good evidence -- especially when checked against her estimated time of death (based upon her body temp when she was found). This could show a deliberate attempt by the person(s) who had her phone to conceal her death (by posing as AS) in order to buy time, etc.

Electronics and video recordings are paramount... especially ring doorbells, street and store videos...
Did she have a burner phone...
Trip and holiday alone without husband;
did she have a secret boyfriend?
Did they analyze her phone and all electronics in her home? Just trying to cover all areas...

I've been following this case closely since she lived a mile from my house. I know it has been mentioned several times that many women were found dead in the area in the same week, but has anyone mentioned that another girl, Emmishae Kirby was found shot in the head in the bear creek area just a few weeks before this? Emmishae went missing from an area very near to where Alexis was found and Bear Creek is just a few miles away from where Alexis was found as well. I was very suspecting of the husband but it's beginning to worry me that we might have a serial.
Really? I am in Katy and I am obviously very fascinated about crimes and I keep up to date with the crime in our area - I had not heard about the Bear Creek case or any other crimes in the general area where AS was found. Super scary if we have a SK on our hands. My sisters are both single and live in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod