Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She does look sad, specially when we look at her pictures on her Instagram.
In my opinion she looks young, fresh, innocent. But also as if shes not happy, comfy. The other two appear a bit...IDK if "older" is what I am looking for? Jaded is a stronger word and I'm not sure that's the word...The two friends seem closer (heads toward each other) while AS seems "alone" and standing tall.

Hoping for an update from LE. The holidays will forever haunt her poor family. Heartbreaking.

Last edited:
She looks a little sad/tired in that pic. But then it could be just that she isn't doing a glamour shot. Most of her pics on social media are taken at the right angle, she is dressed up and etc. with makeup. Maybe this is just low key evening no need to pose up for the camera. I think the more we wait, the more we will see things that seem like red flags.

I must be blind. I cannot see a man in the picture. Thanks, though!
I am still following closely. I will say, theoretically, that theoretically having a friend who theoretically has mental issues, is just as dangerous as a theoretically abusive husband. Just ask Heidi Broussard...oh wait! We can't ask Heidi anything. I won't be surprised if Hubby is the perp, nor will I be surprised if a "friend" is involved.
All in my theoretical (and mostly humble) opinion, of course.

When asked who Alexis was worried about, they remained silent. The friends did not want to disclose who Alexis feared in her life because they did not want to jeopardize the homicide investigation.

Friends say Alexis Sharkey was worried about her safety and broke down during trip
I just noticed that reporter Steve Campion said in this video that authorities have “tons of clear surveillance video footage” in the area near the dump site and HPD has that footage. This report is from the 3rd, but I hadn’t noticed that little piece of good news before. Friends say Alexis Sharkey was worried about her safety and broke down during trip

I think I must be thinking the same thing as you here, because I do too. I don't think the friends have anything to do with it.
I agree. The friends doing interviews on the record and on camera seem to have nothing to hide at all and I believe they have nothing to do with this. They proactively shared details about the timelines of their communications and their own locations, all verifiable by LE. TR showed text logs on camera and shared photo from Thanksgiving. Moreover, I do feel that they have been trying to be good friends by contacting her mom, filing the report, advocating for a thorough investigation, defending their friend’s character, and demanding justice for Alexis. JMO.

High-profile attorney Mark Geragos says husband of Alexis Sharkey is in a ‘catch-22 situation’ | Fox News

-HPD has not yet ruled it a homicide, according to the video linked here.

-The mom (and perhaps others) continue to assert "foul play" (but not homicide). “The way in which she was found – my child would never do that to herself. That doesn’t even make sense. That is absolutely foul play. There is nothing to me that suggests that this was an accident… I believe that in my mother’s gut.” Why would mom even use "accident" if there were any reason to suspect murder?

-Initial autopsy stated no obvious signs of injury or trauma.

-Delay in COD/MOD seems to indicate a wait for tox analysis.

-"We didn't fight when she left. I just told her she couldn't drive under the influence..." - Tom Sharkey

Seems like these point in the same direction, no?

Last edited:
High-profile attorney Mark Geragos says husband of Alexis Sharkey is in a ‘catch-22 situation’ | Fox News

-The mom (and perhaps others) continue to assert "foul play" (but not homicide). “The way in which she was found – my child would never do that to herself. That doesn’t even make sense. That is absolutely foul play. There is nothing to me that suggests that this was an accident… I believe that in my mother’s gut.” Why would mom even use "accident" if there were any reason to suspect murder?

-"We didn't fight when she left. I just told her she couldn't drive under the influence..." - Tom Sharkey

Is there any evidence that AS had a drug problem?

He lawyered up?

Is there any evidence that AS had a drug problem?

Only speculation, at this point.

"...under the influence..." is vague, and seems to be the source of the speculation.

Taken alone, that may or may not mean much. But in the context of the other bits of info I posted, along with what seemed to be an unhappy spot in her life, it certainly seems possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares