Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Login • Instagram

One thing that stood out for me in the August 18th post on her Instagram is the comment “we go out to eat ALOT”.
Going out to eat with drinks every time can put quite a dent in the budget.
JMO
I don't think they had money problems - I think she was pulling in 20k a month from Monat <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
So the area she was found was a location she had been before?
idk but its very close to the complex she lived in , off the same road 5 minutes drive down the same street. There is nothing there but an empty lot, its behind Omni Hotel which is closed due to Covid. There is a new hair and makeup salon that just opened located right there where she was found and where their camera showed a car stopped the night she went missing. It has not been said what color or what type of car it was, police are very tightlipped but they know way more than what they are saying

I’m still curious about her phone. The phone has all the answers. Who has it now and what is on it?
If it has been found it has not been told to the public. Police Im sure has combed through her messages, social media together with all her friends and husband phone to see if any of them pinged around where she was found that Saturday morning.

My statement was a paraphrase. The link I later provided gave the reference for "initial (preliminary) autopsy".
She could have been smothered and there will be no signs on her at all. Also drowned or choked but then they find out when they do the autopsy due to crushed bones and water in the airways. They have not told us anything else than what they said first and I dont think they will tell anything before they have an arrest and have all ducks in a rown, all evidence gathered incl electronic evidence etc. Then they will charge the murderer, they cant do it halfway in, they have to make sure the charge sticks in court. The death certificate wont reflect what happened before the investigation is over in case it jeapordizes the investigation.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqT2gmOhaNUq0AnMN4HZAFw

BELLAMI Professional Volume Wefts 22" 160g Ash Brown #8 Natural Straight Hair Extensions

According to her YouTube video on March 2nd of this year - she purchased the 22” ash brown product from Bellami. The website shows the cost is $634.00 (which does not include the cost to sew them in). You can also see the screen shot showing the product and the price stated on the company’s website which I included above.

She mentions in the video that she wanted thicker and longer hair for her wedding in April in Las Vegas.

Has it been stated in MSM or her social media when she started with Monat or how long she has been with the company?

“Sharkey began working with Monat in the middle of 2018, according to her Instagram posts.”

“But Robinault said she was surprised when her daughter began working with Monat in 2018. Back in high school, Sharkey hated the fundraising activities required for sports teams and made her little sister sell products for her instead, Robinault recalled.”

The Houston influencer found dead on the side of the road worked at a controversial hair care MLM

Login • Instagram

One thing that stood out for me in the August 18th post on her Instagram is the comment “we go out to eat ALOT”.
Going out to eat with drinks every time can put quite a dent in the budget.
JMO
One thing that stood out for me as someone in recovery from alcohol is her talking about how much she drinks/drank. She could have been a functional alcoholic on a relapse and things can go really bad from there MOO. That or maybe a drunken argument gone wrong. I'm kind of leaning towards OD at the moment but will see when tox screen comes back I guess

“Sharkey began working with Monat in the middle of 2018, according to her Instagram posts.”

“But Robinault said she was surprised when her daughter began working with Monat in 2018. Back in high school, Sharkey hated the fundraising activities required for sports teams and made her little sister sell products for her instead, Robinault recalled.”

The Houston influencer found dead on the side of the road worked at a controversial hair care MLM
She should have trusted her initial instincts JMO.

It amazes me how many people think that if you have a good education it means that you couldn't be a drug user.My brother graduated from Harvard and has battled with drug problems for years.
I just signed a client (parent survivor) fighting fentanyl poisoning and trying to block it at our US borders. If any of you are even remotely interested in engaging, I’d love to hear from you. Could be anonymous. Not sure I would even have an action step right away, but I hope we will soon. Let me know if you are in. Thx!

It’s not amazing. It’s odds. One of my best friends died in my house after an almost lifelong battle with heroin. He had a master’s degree.

But being able to graduate from college and having a busy and successful career are signs that make serious drug use not as probable. Of course there are many examples that prove exceptions to the “rule”. But I’m adding things together here.

"Approximately 10% to 12% of physicians will develop a substance use disorder during their careers, a rate similar to or exceeding that of the general population." Source: NIH

And that doesn't even go into the substance abuse problems those in anesthesia face.

And that's one of the very conservative estimates.

Been on this site 12 years. Let me try this. This is all MOO,SPECULATION,ASSUMPTIONS,NOTHING POSTED AS BEING FACT/FACTS. MY OWN THOUGHTS, THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX ETC.

This is a theory based on speculations, assumptions, moo as too what may have happened. Nothing being posted as facts!! A theory of ;fiction since not based on any known facts. Everything occurred right in that area. I am guessing. speculating. I am guessing she was, maybe guessing, speculation she was abducted sometime after leaving where she was staying, and ended up on that street where found. She was found on that one street. That is a fact. Another theory of fiction i am speculating on is that she may had have a stalker or perhaps someone was on the prowl that night in Houston. Do not know that for a fact, because i am just speculating, making assumptions, moo etc

THE ABOVE IS NOTHING MORE THAN SPECUALTION. MOO. NOTHING POSTED AS BEING FACTUAL

I may be misunderstanding here, but your statement

"Initial autopsy stated no obvious signs of injury or trauma.” is not anywhere in your link.

No statements from the M.E. about the autopsy or any findings have been released. The only comment about injury or trauma is by the LE who recovered her body, and they are not the M.E. It doesn't mean there isn't any trauma to her body (like a broken hyoid bone, for instance), only that there was nothing "obvious" (for example, a gunshot wound, a stabbing, something that creates bloodshed or a beating).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CROOKED_RIVER