Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, why would whoever dump her body want her to be found if she was murdered?

If the person who left her there is also the person that caused her demise and couldn't be bothered to dress her first, one possible motive would be to further humiliate her, even in death.

It's a pretty common thing with a lot of murderers, to pose their victims or do something to them so that when they're found, it's even more of an indignity, if possible.

"She confided in me that night ... she's petrified," a friend said. "This girl is scared for her life."

Sharkey's friends and her mother, Stacey Robinault, told Eyewitness News they think Sharkey was killed.

READ MORE: Mother of Houston influencer believes her daughter was murdered

"I do believe she was murdered. Yes. From what I've been able to gather as well as a mother's gut," Robinault said.

Friend reveals Houston influencer's state of mind before death
Wow, so Alexis did confide in her friend she was petrified and scared for her life. Domestic violence and child abuse, two causes of death that hurt my heart.
I've been away today, has anything been said about her cause of death?

To me the locations of where she was found seems like someone panicked. I grew up in that area and it is a busy area in Houston - right off one of the busiest freeways.

If the person who left her there is also the person that caused her demise and couldn't be bothered to dress her first, one possible motive would be to further humiliate her, even in death.

It's a pretty common thing with a lot of murderers, to pose their victims or do something to them so that when they're found, it's even more of an indignity, if possible.
When I hear of a victim found naked I always think the clothes have been removed to keep LE from having a better chance to find touch DNA and fiber evidence.

This is what I’m thinking
JMO

Wow, so Alexis did confide in her friend she was petrified and scared for her life. Domestic violence and child abuse, two causes of death that hurt my heart.
I've been away today, has anything been said about her cause of death?

In print it is a quote. I know we are all hoping COD result/s will be soon. And, I keep wondering where she died.

The no marks or visible signs of injury perplexes me. Not hit over the head, or shot, stabbed, strangled? Those would leave signs. So, what then? Drugged? Poisoned? I imagine this won’t take too long to figure out.

if and only if that was all true...what did they actually do to help her out...cause seemingly she was living her usual life ??
or did they just remember that now
If someone isn’t ready to leave an abusive relationship, you can’t make them. All you can do is support them. If they need a place to stay, being there when they call. There’s a lot you can do to help. Help them look at new places, fix up resumes if they need a new job to become financially independent, drive them to a therapy appointment, go to a support group with them, look at legal stuff, who knows.

Who knows how often she talked about it. Or how often she downplayed it when they brought it up.
Jmo

Perhaps most telling for me is in all the interviews and talking to reporters, there’s no pleading to people in the area to reach out or think back and remember if they saw her with anyone or saw anything suspicious in the area that she was found.

Perhaps most telling for me is in all the interviews and talking to reporters, there’s no pleading to people in the area to reach out or think back and remember if they saw her with anyone or saw anything suspicious in the area that she was found.

I noticed that. I have also noticed that neither the decedent's mother nor her friends have given any outright indication that they think the husband is involved.

I noticed that. I have also noticed that neither the decedent's mother nor her friends have given any outright indication that they think the husband is involved.

LE often encourage the victim’s family to remain silent with respect to their thoughts about what might have happened ... in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation. I remember Kelsey Berreth’s mother and her incredible strength not to say anything until her granddaughter was safely away from the man who killed her daughter!

Whatever happened to Alexis is a horrible tragedy no matter the circumstances and who is responsible. I believe LE will expand on what they already know ... and suspect ... and we will find out more when they are ready to share. In the meantime... pray for her family and friends to be strong ... and patient. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773