Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following. I’m not gonna jump to conclusions that the spouse did it. No matter the stats. she was found naked? On side of road? What if she met up with someone from internet? She has about 15,000 Instagram followers. There are super creeps everywhere. I live in Houston and seems to be a lot of homicides lately. Every losing their minds?
Edit to say she has 55,000 followers on tic Tok

Last edited:
Following. I’m not gonna jump to conclusions that the spouse did it. No matter the stats. she was found naked? On side of road? What if she met up with someone from internet? She has about 15,000 Instagram followers. There are super creeps everywhere. I live in Houston and seems to be a lot of homicides lately. Every losing their minds?

How many followers does she have on Tiktok?

"Despite her sunny online persona, multiple friends said the 26-year-old had a troubled relationship with her new husband, Tom Sharkey, whom she married in December.

“Her and her husband were going through a divorce,” one friend said. The decision to end her marriage, the friend said, came after a girls’ trip to Marfa, Texas, last month, where Sharkey claimed her husband “had been putting hands on her.”

“Throughout the trip, he was sending really awful, nasty messages to her,” the friend said. “But one night when she and I were talking alone she said, ‘He strangles me and chokes me out and I blackout and wake up on the bathroom floor every single time.’”
‘Incredible Loss’: Instagram Influencer Found Dead Along Houston Road

Houston. But same thing. Huge city. But I’m thinking if my spouse missing and a body found matching description. I’m gonna wanna check to make sure not them. Like give you hope. Idk
Not to mention the size of the city is fairly irrelevant when the body was found 5 minutes away and reported on by local media.

Was her car found?
Quoting myself as I found: “ Her mother said there was an argument and she left and didn’t take her car.”
UPDATE: Body of 26-year-old woman found in Houston, family says

yet the husband said she jumped into her car?

“Two friends said Tom Sharkey told them he had gotten into an argument with his wife before she went missing and claimed she had “hopped over their patio fence and into a car.””

Quoting myself as I found ; Her mother said there was an argument and she left and didn’t take her car.

yet the husband said she jumped into her car?

“Two friends said Tom Sharkey told them he had gotten into an argument with his wife before she went missing and claimed she had “hopped over their patio fence and into a car.””

He said in that interview that there was no argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceofswords