Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is closed.
Time outs are being being issued.

Blatant disregard of TOS is the reason.

ETA - Thread has now reopened. Please post according to TOS or you’ll be on the outside looking in.

Last edited:
Isn't there Covid in Houston?! Doesn't sound like anyone was/has been in lockdown. No masks, no social distancing....I find some of the younger people their age take the virus quite seriously.

And of course, in the interview the elephant in the room was never discussed. Ie: Why was she at your house for Thanksgiving? Whose apartment did Tanya go to? Did anyone answer?

This is all around strange.

Isn't there Covid in Houston?! Doesn't sound like anyone was/has been in lockdown. No masks, no social distancing....I find some of the younger people their age take the virus quite seriously.

And of course, in the interview the elephant in the room was never discussed. Ie: Why was she at your house for Thanksgiving? Whose apartment did Tanya go to? Did anyone answer?

This is all around strange.

And the fact that whenever she would say something odd she would look away from the camera after giving long explanations.

I do not know yet what might have happened, but I do recall a case around the time of Harley Dilly's disappearance, the woman in recovery who even had an article about her recovery written, whose body had been placed at a falling-down house after overdose. Before the tox came in many felt strongly that the men she left a bar with were surely the perps and it was a homicide, but that wasn't correct. Nor were many fears about Harley correct. EDITED to add: I am not saying I think she was necessarily the victim of an overdose, too. Just that sometimes these cases turn out to be very surprising and "Occam's Razor" isn't correct.

Last edited:
There have been 4 women's bodies found since Saturday in the greater Houston area. (Just noting this.) Of course, one was Brianna Johnson, found in the trunk of a car following a chase, so they have the suspect on that one.

I'm back to wondering about a bad batch in the area. It's not super uncommon for people to OD and friends panic.

Woman's body found near Offatts Bayou in Galveston.

I'm just catching up with this thread and reading the last posts. I just keep thinking how sad this is, that poor poor girl, and what a horrendous thing for her family to go through. I always think tragic deaths are always even more sad around Christmas / Thanksgiving / Holiday seasons. I always think they will never have another holiday season without these awful memories attached to it - obviously, to lose someone at any time of year is awful! That goes without saying, it's just there's an extra level of pathos at this time of year :-(

I do not know yet what might have happened, but I do recall a case around the time of Harley Dilly's disappearance, the woman in recovery who even had an article about her recovery written, whose body had been placed at a falling-down house after overdose. Before the tox came in many felt strongly that the men she left a bar with were surely the perps and it was a homicide, but that wasn't correct. Nor were many fears about Harley correct. EDITED to add: I am not saying I think she was necessarily the victim of an overdose, too. Just that sometimes these cases turn out to be very surprising and "Occam's Razor" isn't correct.
Yes, Paighton Houston. I hope that man stays in jail even if it wasn't homicide.

"After we hadn't heard anything from her on Saturday, we were worried so Tanya and I went to their apartment at about 12:30 [noon] ," Desiree said
"They had a ring doorbell, but nobody answered.
"We sat outside and waited for hours.
"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13353...sharkey-vital-information-cops-fight-justice/

According to the friends, they were in contact with her until 6PM on Friday night and then were so worried that they went to her house by 12:30 PM the next day and waited for hours. I wonder if something she said in the last texts made them feel uneasy? Had they attempted contact / spoken with her husband in that time?

Sharkey’s close friend Chelsea Turnbow told FOX 26 about the moment she learned something was wrong Friday night.

“Tom, which is her husband, texted my boyfriend,” said Turnbow. “11 p.m. is when my boyfriend John called Tom and said, What’s going on, Tom? And he said, 'Me and Lex got into an argument, and she left. I don’t know where she went. Can you just please let me know if you know anything.'”

Surveillance video could give clues on how influencer’s body ended up in Houston ditch

‘Absolutely foul play’: Mother of Houston Instagram star Alexis Sharkey wants answers after daughter found dead

‘Absolutely foul play’: Mother of Houston Instagram star Alexis Sharkey wants answers after daughter found dead
—-
Mom sure thinks it’s foul play

I have to agree with the mother, at least to a point. I think we're probably all in agreement that this young woman didn't undress herself, hide her clothes and lay down in the bushes and die. No, all of that was most likely at the hands of someone else, even if her COD turns out to be non-homicidal.

jmo

Sharkey’s close friend Chelsea Turnbow told FOX 26 about the moment she learned something was wrong Friday night.

“Tom, which is her husband, texted my boyfriend,” said Turnbow. “11 p.m. is when my boyfriend John called Tom and said, What’s going on, Tom? And he said, 'Me and Lex got into an argument, and she left. I don’t know where she went. Can you just please let me know if you know anything.'”

Surveillance video could give clues on how influencer’s body ended up in Houston ditch

Ok, they hadn't heard from her since Friday at 6 pm and Alexis's husband texted his wife's friends boyfriend at 11pm on Friday asking if they had seen her but the Friends didn't go over to her apartment until 12:30 on Saturday???

That means they knew she was missing since Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceofswords