GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
snipped from article above

"The Greenville Police Department indicated that as of Wednesday there was no additional information to release concerning Moore’s case"

That statement is disheartening to say the least. It's just gone so quiet. Praying for justice for Alicia.
I hate it when cases go silent like this. Not long after her body was found, 2 POI's were questioned. It looked like Alicia's murder would be solved quickly. Doesn't look that way now.

Alicia, praying you will get justice soon and Greenville will be made a safer place. Especially scary right now considering Alicia's murderer may be the same man who tried abducting another teen. These cases are gut-wrenching when you fear it will take another death, maybe more, to find the killer (that was my fear when Jessica Ridgeway's killer was still on the loose).

It will probably turn out to be someone who shouldn't have been out on the streets in the first place. And may be linked to other murders. Does LE have DNA evidence? Surely someone on Alicia's bus saw something after she got off the bus.

:please:for answers soon.

http://heraldbanner.com/topnews/x13...ia-Moore-case-to-be-closed-at-familys-request

Reward fund in Alicia Moore case to be closed at family's request​

GREENVILLE — The family of Alicia Chanta Moore has asked that a fund established to bring in information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the Greenville teenager's murder be closed.

Jessica Nicole Byrd, Moore's aunt, said account, which had grown to $25,000, is being shut down at the family's request, for personal reasons.

more at link

ETA: I truly do NOT understand this move, at all.

http://heraldbanner.com/topnews/x13...ia-Moore-case-to-be-closed-at-familys-request

Reward fund in Alicia Moore case to be closed at family's request​

GREENVILLE — The family of Alicia Chanta Moore has asked that a fund established to bring in information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the Greenville teenager's murder be closed.

Jessica Nicole Byrd, Moore's aunt, said account, which had grown to $25,000, is being shut down at the family's request, for personal reasons.

more at link

ETA: I truly do NOT understand this move, at all.

Wow, really? I would think that the family would be happy that businesses have donated funds to encourage the arrest and conviction of the person who murdered their precious loved one. I don't understand either.

Wow! Why?! I seriously can't think of one senario where closing down the found would help catch the perp. Can anyone think of any reason?

I just have a sinking feeling this is going to end up being a cold case. I really hope I'm wrong though.

say what?

No kidding!!!!!!!

From my link #677: Aunt's BOSS was leading the donation collections!!!!!

“I’ve got $25,000 hard money on the reward,” said Mark Cobb with Kids R Kids Learning Academy in McKinney, where Moore’s aunt Jessica Byrd is employed, referring to the reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of whomever killed Moore. “My main concern, obviously, is to find whoever did this. But after that, it is for the memorial fund to help out the family.”

sitting on my hands, sitting on my hands.

The family says that too many people are using it as an excuse to promote their businesses. I'm assuming that they're referring to businesses that want to hold fund raisers and the like. I wonder if they're aware that this type of thing is not unusual.

Then again, maybe they think LE is already focused on the correct perp and expect him to be charged. I just hope they're getting good advice.

The family says that too many people are using it as an excuse to promote their businesses. I'm assuming that they're referring to businesses that want to hold fund raisers and the like. I wonder if they're aware that this type of thing is not unusual.

Then again, maybe they think LE is already focused on the correct perp and expect him to be charged. I just hope they're getting good advice.

What fundraisers?

$ is coming from:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/25000-Reward-in-Alicia-Moore-Murder-Investigation-180410461.html

By Wednesday afternoon, thanks to Cobb’s own contribution, money given by his Kids R Kids parents and staff, and donations by his former boss at Greenville Chrysler and another Plano businessman, the reward fund had grown to $25,000.

“[It’s] is a lot of money and it might get that right person to come forward and say what they saw,” he said.

ETA: Cobb is Jessica Byrd's boss

What fundraisers?

$ is coming from:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/25000-Reward-in-Alicia-Moore-Murder-Investigation-180410461.html

By Wednesday afternoon, thanks to Cobb’s own contribution, money given by his Kids R Kids parents and staff, and donations by his former boss at Greenville Chrysler and another Plano businessman, the reward fund had grown to $25,000.

“[It’s] is a lot of money and it might get that right person to come forward and say what they saw,” he said.

ETA: Cobb is Jessica Byrd's boss
I didn't see that link. I was just going by the comment her family made in the Herald Banner.

Are family and friends discouraged that the reward money has produced no new leads, and have decided that it's just not effective in this case?

Greenville Police Department has indicated that as of Wednesday there was no additional information to release concerning Moore’s case.
<snipped>
http://ketr.org/post/reward-grows-information-does-not

I can understand if the family is feeling frustrated, but hope they'll be surrounded by people who are supportive and will assure them that detectives are working full-force in the background, following leads that will bring about justice for Alicia and a safer environment for other children in her community. Patience is needed.

I am so sad that it seems like nothing is happening to get justice for Alicia. It hasn't even been a month since she went missing. :furious:

http://heraldbanner.com/topnews/x1951905909/No-new-donations-being-taken-for-Moore-reward-account

A separate account, established to assist Moore's family, will be closed, as the request of Jessica Nicole Byrd, Moore's aunt, who works at the day care center.

"She wants me to close that," Cobb said, adding that the money will be distributed to the family. "As soon as the funds clear. I had a nice $5,000 donation I got in the mail today."

I truly do not understand this at all. Maybe they needed the money to live on, since it says the money will be distributed to the family. I don't know, but I do find this to be a very strange move. MOO

I check every day for updates, and I hate seeing it so quiet, but this is certainly not the news I was expecting. I just feel like its way too soon to be shutting down a reward fund. Ugh.

I've been watching the local news as well, and there really hasn't been a thing! Praying for a break in this case!!

Do we even know if the man (Terry Ramsire) who sexually assaulted Alicia last summer is still in jail?

What about the other guy they arrested? Tobias Whetstone? Is he in jail for anything or did police clear him?

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING? DOES ANYONE EVEN CARE?

:candle:
I check the news for updates on you every day, Alicia. At least in my heart, you are NOT forgotten.

I really thought you would have justice by now Alicia :(
I really hope LE is making progress to get whoever is responsible in custody.

I hope the businesses and families who donated for the reward are ok with it now being distributed to the family.

Beyond strange.

Justice for Alicia (who keeps getting lost in all this family drama, imo).

New article in the Herald Banner.

I'm on my phone and can't link it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New article in the Herald Banner.

I'm on my phone and can't link it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://heraldbanner.com/local/x983014112/-A-crime-novel-with-many-chapters

The investigation itself has also included Internet web sites, some of which Busken said are connected to Moore&#8217;s disappearance in some fashion.

&#8220;They end up leading us to other Internet sites that are pertinent to this case,&#8221; Busken explained.

Subpoenas have been requested to investigate the sites, he noted, a process which takes time.

&#8220;Some of the information is stored on sites outside of the country,&#8221; Busken said.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fascist Donald Pig Trump
Back