GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we even know if the man (Terry Ramsire) who sexually assaulted Alicia last summer is still in jail?

What about the other guy they arrested? Tobias Whetstone? Is he in jail for anything or did police clear him?

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING? DOES ANYONE EVEN CARE?

:candle:
I check the news for updates on you every day, Alicia. At least in my heart, you are NOT forgotten.

Yes I care. I've been here since the beginning.

Both are still in jail in Hunt County, Tx. :jail:

Look for your own self:
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do
Click TEXAS, then offenders and put in the name(s). IN CUSTODY, HUNT, COUNTY, TX.

HTH.

Thank you so much, Ransom, for verifying that those two are still in jail and, more importantly, for caring about all the victims! You rock! :rocker:

I'm so happy to see an update on the case in the news. :great:

Too many victims and too little justice. Hopefully Alicia will have justice someday soon. :please:

The only thing I can think of regarding the internet is this:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alicia Moore, 16, GreenVille, 2 Nov 2012

It was talked about here at the time, but that's all we know. That (Meet Me) site has reared it's head here at WS in many cases and none ended up good.

Latest one here:
Found Deceased MI - Leigh Swanson, 45, missing since going on date with man met online, 17 Nov 12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

another one with a Meet Me profile:
NC NC - Xiola L. Bishop, 16, Wilmington, 23 Nov 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

UGH.

Still think of Alicia and her family as the holidays draw near.

Waiting for justice for this little girl. This should not have happened.

Justice is moving forward for Jessica and Autumn (updates on court procedures in papers today).

Now it's time for Justice for Alicia! Let's solve this one!

Noticed Alicia was on the second page today. Giving her a bump up. Thinking about her and her family. So frustrating that there are no updates.

TR couldn't have done it- he was in prison at the time. However, he could have asked someone else to do it for him.

:candle:

Thinking of Alicia and all the children we lost to violence this year. Hoping for peace and justice in 2013.

Ramsire was arrested on the charges on August 23 and has remained in custody at the Hunt County Jail since that time in lieu of a total of $70,000 bond.

Gustin is seeking Ramsire’s release on a personal recognizance or, in the alternative, a reduction in the bond total as Ramsire has been in custody for more than 90 days and the prosecution is not yet ready to proceed to trial in the case.

A hearing on the writ is scheduled next Wednesday in the 354th District Court.

Ramsire was arraigned and pleaded not guilty to both indictments September 27 during a hearing in the 354th District Court.

http://heraldbanner.com/topnews/x503819100/Lawyer-eyes-release-of-sexual-assault-suspect

http://ketr.org/post/mental-evaluation-ordered-suspect
"The attorney for Terry Dwayne Ramsire filed motions with the 354th District Court — seeking to suppress statements Ramsire allegedly made to law enforcement officials last year — due to his “limited intelligence.” During a hearing Wednesday, District Judge Richard A. Beacom ordered the mental examination and set another hearing for Feb. 21."

Wow, $25K is a sizable reward. Perhaps it will be enough to get someone talking if they have information that will lead to Alicia's killer. It's been too long without any answers. JMO, MOO

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back