GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This poos little girl has tugged at my heart since this happened. Knew it had to be someone she knew. Hoping for justice today.

Same here. I really wanted to go to the vigil the other night but I didn't know about it until like an hour before hand.

Great find Schmae, thank you for posting.

Praying for Alicia's family and justice.

Great news! But why did it take so long I wonder?

Poor Alicia, trusted him with her young innocent heart ... :( Bless her.

This poos little girl has tugged at my heart since this happened. Knew it had to be someone she knew. Hoping for justice today.

I've felt the same way SailorMoon. She seemed like such a sweet innocent. I'm so happy they have this monster! I hope justice is swift and severe!!

Great news! But why did it take so long I wonder?

Poor Alicia, trusted him with her young innocent heart ... :( Bless her.

Wonder if they were waiting on the DNA results? Or has it just now been requested?

<snipped>The family has been asked to provide DNA samples to see if it matches evidence authorities have found over the six month investigation to further link the murder to Mr. Moore.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Uncle-arrested-for-murder-of-Alicia-Moore-206393511.html

anyone ever suspect the Uncle?

Yes she was supposed to be home alone with him after school , we all thought hmmmmm......I have gotton to the point where "uncle" makes me always wonder (sad)

Local ABC affiliate reporter Jonathan Betz, if anyone would like to follow him on Twitter

says police gathering evidence at the uncles home, including a car

https://twitter.com/jebetz

Way back up the post, someone had linked an interview that she was sitting in a car at a convinence store, with a stocky man! this must be that car?

How sad that Alicia was killed by a family member she loved and trusted.

Justice for Alicia. Thank goodness there's been an arrest.

How sad that Alicia was killed by a family member she loved and trusted.

Justice for Alicia. Thank goodness there's been an arrest.

Thankful there is an arrest but so sad that it was her uncle. As a mother I could never imagine my brother hurting, much less killing one of my children. Not only that, but knowing that he was saying the things that he was saying to MSM the entire time there has been an investigation. The fact that he was decorating cupcakes and "celebrating" her birthday makes me feel like he felt like he had gotten away with it. It's completely sick IMO that he could go on with his life and act like nothing happened at all.

I'll be interested to see if they release more info about COD & TOD now that an arrest has been made. I pray that beautiful girl didn't suffer but I feel like she probably did.:(

Way back up the post, someone had linked an interview that she was sitting in a car at a convinence store, with a stocky man! this must be that car?

Either that, or they are checking for signs she was transported to the site where she was found. :moo:

I am going to have to search for it, but I want to think, early in the investigation, there was also some kind of tie to a family member and the trunk she was found in? Does anyone else remember this?

WFAA News 8 just played a jail interview with the uncle. I'm on my phone and can't link it.

He claims he was trying to help Alicia because she had problems and was addicted to sex.

What a disgusting person he is. moo

WFAA News 8 just played a jail interview with the uncle. I'm on my phone and can't link it.

He claims he was trying to help Alicia because she had problems and was addicted to sex.

What a disgusting person he is. moo

Was it on the noon newscast? Or somewhere on the site? I can't find it..maybe it's not up yet?
That poor baby girl!

This page has the most recent video on it, for now.. The Aunt stating she doesn't think he did it, that he's only a person of interest, but even if he did, she forgives him.. yuck! There always seems to be so many signs of dysfunction in families of all these babies. They all rally around the guilty and it makes me nuts :banghead:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Aunt...teen-talks-about-uncles-arrest-206679681.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back