Found Deceased TX - Angela Morris, 47, Austin, 20 August 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That sucks, so we'll never really know what happened to her then. She got heat stroke from walking like 5 minutes from the car to the cafe (if you look on the nap it's very close to the car) where she oddly walked through a lobby and out the back door to the wooded area where she passed. It's too weird combined with the act of leaving her phone (they shared) behind (um, wouldn't SHE need it more being that she's about to walk onto 360?), her fiance sat in the car. .with the phone.. and didn't use said phone for 5+ hours. I can barely sit still in a parked car for 30 minutes without being restless AND in the heat (with or without the A/C running no less) AND if this was my partner I'd be calling 911 for help after an hour or so which is all the time needed to go up to that street and back. For those of us that drive 360 everyday past where this happened - it all doesn't add up. It's infuriating not to get answers and we just have to let it go but I'm still not over the fact that when Angela's death was announced by the media and she was found, her fiance was posting cute and funny memes on his sister's Facebook page. Yeah... Normal grieving behavior.
Unfortunately an uncaring partner cannot be arrested for abuse or any other crime. It had tragic consequences, but I suppose nothing the law can do.

From KXAN's article Angela "was last seen walking northbound on the highway Aug. 20". Four months after her untimely death the press still can not accurately report what happened. She was never seen walking on 360 despite the press reporting it time and time again. I don't know if Angela would still be alive or not but getting the details correct may have prompted searchers to check the walking trails behind the office building sooner instead of a week after leaving the car.

I may be wrong but wasn't it her fiance that told the media she was "last seen walking 360"?

That sucks, so we'll never really know what happened to her then. She got heat stroke from walking like 5 minutes from the car to the cafe (if you look on the nap it's very close to the car) where she oddly walked through a lobby and out the back door to the wooded area where she passed. It's too weird combined with the act of leaving her phone (they shared) behind (um, wouldn't SHE need it more being that she's about to walk onto 360?), her fiance sat in the car. .with the phone.. and didn't use said phone for 5+ hours. I can barely sit still in a parked car for 30 minutes without being restless AND in the heat (with or without the A/C running no less) AND if this was my partner I'd be calling 911 for help after an hour or so which is all the time needed to go up to that street and back. For those of us that drive 360 everyday past where this happened - it all doesn't add up. It's infuriating not to get answers and we just have to let it go but I'm still not over the fact that when Angela's death was announced by the media and she was found, her fiance was posting cute and funny memes on his sister's Facebook page. Yeah... Normal grieving behavior.
I’m right with you, 100%..... nothing, I mean Nothing adds up in this case. It stinks to high heaven. Jmo

Duplicate post

Last edited:
ETA: I also agree with the fact her case was not, absolutely was not, handled correctly. And I also agree with the posters here who have misgivings about the victims boyfriend, who IMO, has questionable testimony and intentions. I obviously have no evidence so it’s just JMO

There is a large office building right by where they parked. It was open. He also had a cell phone in which he called the police 6 hours in. An emergency call box would have made no difference. He CHOSE to do nothing.
He bears responsibility for Angela's death, imo.

Heat may have been a factor in the death of a woman who disappeared after having car trouble on Capital of Texas Highway and whose body was found a week later. However, the medical examiner's report, released Friday, said her cause and manner of death were "undetermined," partially because of how long it took to find her body.

There was no evidence of trauma, but her body's condition when she was found hampered the medical examiner from determining a more specific cause of death.

"Although the circumstances are suggestive of dehydration and hyperthermia due to the extreme heat, due to the limited nature of the examination, the cause and manner are unable to be determined," the report said.

'Undetermined' what caused missing woman's death near Loop 360
Why was the examination so limited that the cause and manner was unable to be determined ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back