GUILTY TX - Anne-Christine Johnson, 30, League City, 8 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Initially, police hoped to "secure property" relating to the investigation — but even after their morbid discovery, authorities declined to say what they'd been looking for."
From the chronicle already linked. I'm wondering if the Galveston news got the 2 times questioned mixed with the search warrants. Every other news outlet reports it as "A" search warrant.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It literally hurts my heart to think of Anne-Christine's son without a parent for the rest of his life. Looking at his pics on FB, he is such a beautiful and adorable child. What a beaming smile. Way to go, Shaun.

Shaun Hardy from his facebook page.

<modsnip>

https://www.facebook.com/shaun.hardy.94

"Initially, police hoped to "secure property" relating to the investigation — but even after their morbid discovery, authorities declined to say what they'd been looking for."
From the chronicle already linked. I'm wondering if the Galveston news got the 2 times questioned mixed with the search warrants. Every other news outlet reports it as "A" search warrant.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I am almost certain that the first "house search" was only the police questioning him and that the mom had this mixed up with a home search.

From video:

"Police came out today to collect some property from the home, and they saw some evidence at that time of a crime scene, so they got a search warrant and went inside, and that is when they found the body."

So it sounds like the first search warrant was to collect property from Shaun's house, then they secured a second search warrant after they saw evidence of a crime scene while conducting the first warrant.

Shaun's house:
24lif44.jpg

http://abc13.com/news/body-found-at-home-of-missing-womans-ex/1679823/

What is a chocker person?
Somebody who likes to choke you. I lived with one of those men once upon a time... 30 years later, I still freak (panic attack) if my husband puts his hands on my neck. I can't wear scarves, or have anything constrictive around my neck. I am uber-claustrophobic. He was... scary.

[h=1]Missing woman's ex charged after a body is found in his garage[/h]
http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/b...may-be-missing-League-City-woman-10827511.php

All I can say is, they better be charging him with more than that. Maybe this is a preliminary charge so they can hold him while they gather evidence?

Even though it seemed like this would be the outcome all along (her being found deceased), this has got me :furious: for some reason.

#JusticeforAnne-Christine
He initially said she left with another guy. smh

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah course she did... his woman battering ####### alter ego.

Nice to see her ex husband has taken in her son, keeping her kiddies together.

RIP Anne-Christine

What a sorry *advertiser censored* loser. My deepest condolences to all who loved her.

[h=1]Missing woman's ex charged after a body is found in his garage[/h]
http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/b...may-be-missing-League-City-woman-10827511.php

All I can say is, they better be charging him with more than that. Maybe this is a preliminary charge so they can hold him while they gather evidence?

Even though it seemed like this would be the outcome all along (her being found deceased), this has got me :furious: for some reason.

#JusticeforAnne-Christine

He had her wrapped in plastic, in his garage, all this time? Wow.

RIP Anne-Christine :rose:

I keep checking for an update, but norhing so far. I should get a notification. But in case I miss it, please alert if the remains are ID'd, and/or the charges are upped to homicide. :tyou:

I wonder what his story has changed to now? Is he going to say "another guy" put ACJ's body in his garage? :mad:

LEAGUE CITY, Texas - Human remains were discovered at the home of Anne-Christine Johnson's ex-husband Friday evening.

Shaun Philip Hardy was arrested Friday around 10 p.m. and taken to in the Galveston County jail after he was charged with tampering with evidence and failing to report human remains.

"They had found the body in Sean's house and it was a female wrapped in plastic. That is all they could tell me," said Stephanie Johnson, mother of Anne-Christine Johnson, 30.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/h...home-of-missing-league-city-womans-ex-husband

Video at this link has an interview with ACJ's mother: http://news10.com/2016/12/31/mom-of-missing-woman-devastated-by-findings-in-former-son-in-laws-home/

No new info but I appreciate how she is in hoping AJC's death will help others:
This grieving mother hopes any others watching who are in an abusive relationship, will see what happened to Anne-Christine and do something to protect themselves.

&#8220;If you&#8217;re an abused woman watching this, or a family member of an abused woman watching this, even if it&#8217;s just psychological or verbal which is how it starts out, get the hell away from that person,&#8221; Stephanie said.

Well said. :cry:

My guess is he will try to preserve his reputation as PTA leader and dad of the year and say she attacked or threatened their son and he did it to save him, then panicked and hid the body because he didn't want his son to know she was dead. Unfortunately for him, they have a documented history, and no matter how she behaved or what she said, she was still 110 lbs and the mother of his child - nothing can excuse him from responsibility, even if she ended her own life in his house.

I wonder what his story has changed to now? Is he going to say "another guy" put ACJ's body in his garage? :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel_008
Back