GUILTY TX - Anne-Christine Johnson, 30, League City, 8 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow! Are you kidding me. What the heck she was in his house. Come on. How the heck was it not searched before??

Wow! Are you kidding me. What the heck she was in his house. Come on. How the heck was it not searched before??
Maybe it was, and he moved the body after they'd been through... not expecting them to return? Wouldn't be the first time.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

IM so sorry. Christmas last year was so bad for us too. 12/23/15 1952 my son doc called and told me to take him up to the stanford ER because he looked like he had a giant tumor in his chest. Earlier in the day she had ordered chest x ray because he was still short of breath after an earlier bout w bronchitis . Guess it wasn't that that.

Prayers. The photo is very painful for me to see. It reminds me of the phone call I received 12/26/15 @ 0700 from an unknown name /number. Thank God I answered that call, usually I won't. It was my daughter calling from an officer's phone. Her husband had beat and chocked her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

So heartbreaking. That poor little boy. Like being autistic isn't enough of a challenge for one lifetime. [emoji20]

Maybe it was, and he moved the body after they'd been through... not expecting them to return? Wouldn't be the first time.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
That's my thought

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Police can't just search a house - they have to have probable cause that a crime has been committed. A missing person isn't evidence of a crime. Whatever the police finally were able to put together for probable cause wasn't related to her death because they had to go get another warrant.

My heart is so heavy. As this continues to sink in, it just kill me. Two boys lost their mothers in a horrific way. A 3 year old boy, if he's not already aware, will read online one day that his dad had his mom wrapped in plastic in the same house he was in. I just can't fathom this kind of evil. Those poor boys. It's sick. And the younger one is losing both parents (hopefully dad won't see the light of day again).

Did someone remove his Facebook because I can't pull it up. I wanted to see a picture of him besides his mug shot.

Did someone remove his Facebook because I can't pull it up. I wanted to see a picture of him besides his mug shot.
Yes, it says "content not available" so it's deactivated.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I wonder if it was someone in his family. Deactivated to prevent from showing his lack of remorse.
Darn, I'm a day late!

It was up the day of the house being searched, I believe. I know the day before.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I saw that his FB was still up late Saturday night/very early Sunday morning. Not that that helps, just letting you know!

I saw that his FB was still up late Saturday night/very early Sunday morning. Not that that helps, just letting you know!

I'm trying to figure out how to upload the screen shots I have but the day before they got the warrant for his house, they were searching a piece of land that they wouldn't tell the public why or where it was. On that night he changed his profile picture to Idris Elba as The Gunslinger and his cover photo to a storm trooper and his son saying "hope you find the droids you're looking for." I believe it was kind of taunting the police, like they weren't going to find anything there.

Yes, I saw that too.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I'm trying to figure out how to upload the screen shots I have but the day before they got the warrant for his house, they were searching a piece of land that they wouldn't tell the public why or where it was. On that night he changed his profile picture to Idris Elba as The Gunslinger and his cover photo to a storm trooper and his son saying "hope you find the droids you're looking for." I believe it was kind of taunting the police, like they weren't going to find anything there.

If you are on a PC, once you are in the quick reply box, click the third icon from the right on the top bar. It will ask to to point to the file to upload.
If you are on Tapatalk (Android), once you are in the reply box, tap the 2nd icon from the left. It will load your photo gallery to chose from.
If you are on an i-device, I have no clue.

Please check the rules first. I don't think you can post just anything from facebook.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

Welcome to Websleuths. :welcome:

It is not unusual for LE or Facebook (together or not) to deactivate the profile of someone charged with murder. Aside from allowing the investigation of the profile itself, it deters a lot of hate and harassment undoubtedly pointed his way right now.

Were my comments on here deleted for some reason?

To those of you wondering why Anne was with him in the first place... Shaun was good company and was much better looking when they got together. She was my favorite part though. We drank wine and talked for hours on my porch. After their son was born, we lost contact. I wish like hell I'd made a better effort to stay in touch although I'd be hurting a lot more now. I still can't wrap my head around all this.

#JusticeForAnneChristine

[h=1]Missing League City woman feared for her safety from ex-husband, filings show[/h]
Johnson, the mother of two boys, both of whom lived with their respective fathers, divorced Shaun Hardy in 2015, but went back to him a few months after a violent altercation.

A year and a half ago, Johnson swore she had been abused by Hardy. Johnson and Hardy both filed for protective orders, both claiming abuse at the hands of the other. Now that a body was found at Hardy's home, Johnson's affidavit is chilling.

In June, 2015 she gave a victim's statement. The couple had just divorced and she was at Hardy's house. She stated, "Shaun took his shotgun, loaded it in front of me and held the barrel pointed at me. He hit me on the left side of the head. He put puts hands around my neck and choked me... He choked me for what seemed like a very long time. I would beg for my life, telling him I didn't want to die this way and just wanted to leave."
http://abc13.com/news/missing-league-city-woman-feared-for-her-safety/1683112/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back