Found Safe TX - Ashlee Hatterman, 13, Harris County, 2 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Soooo very happy to see she's been found safe!

I couldn't be happier too, i'm crying with joy.
It's my experience that it's not always easy for LE to get a kid out of Mexico. Thanking GOD this girl is safe!!

What a relief. I hope someone explains to this young girl what almost happened to her. She is a cutie.

So glad that she is safe. She is really lucky to have such good parents.

I really hope this has a happy ending, but it will take a lot of work once she’s home. When a girl has been groomed and willingly accepts that she is “owned body and soul” by a man, what incentive does she have to come back to the reality that is middle school (not to mention the embarrassment)? I expect that in the short time she was with this man, he treated her like a princess to continue the grooming and cement his control and her desire to please “Daddy.” I doubt she had yet experienced the brutal reality of being trafficked. I doubt she will believe what anyone tells her about him and about her potential fate. I hate to be negative, but some girls who have experienced the reality of being trafficked return to their “Daddy” once they are rescued. This story isn’t done. I really feel for her parents, and for Ashlee. :(

WOW....fantastic news...amazing really!!!!!! Am I the only one who thought they would never find her? I thought for sure she was GONE. I didn't want to post that but started to early on and backed the truck up erasing...lol. OMG I can't believe it....yay!!!!!!!

WOW....fantastic news...amazing really!!!!!! Am I the only one who thought they would never find her? I thought for sure she was GONE. I didn't want to post that but started to early on and backed the truck up erasing...lol. OMG I can't believe it....yay!!!!!!!

I was right there with you thinking she'd never be found. Amazing work by LE and the FBI.

I was right there with you thinking she'd never be found. Amazing work by LE and the FBI.
Thank God! Amazing work indeed....I hope our men in blue scare the begeeze out of her of what might have been...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Im also guessing that her friends will be cautious or she will be watched very carefully from now on.

~Who is the Belle Chasse John Doe?~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3
Back