Found Deceased TX - Athena Strand, 7, last seen at home, 200 block County Rd 3573, Paradise, 30 Nov 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cnc_twitch's profile picture

cnc_twitch​

Follow
Tanner Horner
Musician/band
Vocalist of commit and conquer
Autistic as ligma

Did he delivere a package to the house? Did he take her from home or did he see her walking ?:(
Ita.

She must have been outside the house ?
I'm assuming he was delivering a package right there or next door ?

In the recap by the member I'd linked, the dogs didn't follow a sent trail past the house.
websleuths.com/forums/threads/tx-athena-strand-7-last-seen-at-home-200-block-county-rd-3573-paradise-30-nov-2022.648145/page-15#post-17940885

Post # 286 ^^^

Imo.

Last edited:
So, if I heard it all correctly, he is a contract worker for FedEx (they usually deliver by me in their own vehicles). He delivered a package to the Strand residence and abducted Athena near the gate. Sheriff believes she was killed within an hour (so maybe before stepmom even called police). He confessed. They had 3 areas to search - his home, the ditch and where she was ultimately found She's on the way to the ME. He's in jail on 1.5M bond.

Is that what you all took away from it?

just realized that earlier I asked whether there had been any workers or delivery people at the house.

Damn,... it was indeed a delivery person.

It's heart wrenching. If only........
Sincere condolences to the families and loved ones.

OMG! didn't see this coming. I have to go back and read. I followed but haven't commented much after SM just made crap up and their crazy talk, I didn't know which way was up. I'm heartbroken for Athena and her family. My prayers are with all of them. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just sick. Literally sick. How many of these despicable humans capable of such atrocity are in this world? What is happening around us? It is all too often.

I can't imagine how those who loved Athena feel. My deepest condolences to Athena's family and those who loved her and knew her. She was a beautiful child. Her community rallied behind finding her. LE was spectacular and showed grace and wisdom in the press conference today. May we all who follow true crime learn that we MUST value innocent people and not ruin their lives while searching for truth. I am ever so thankful for the way this community is run.

I took time off to be with my own family and came back to this. I am remembering what Ethan Chapin's mom said in the vigil yesterday. Off-topic I know, but hopefully allowed. He was one of the Idaho students killed. She said, spend time with those you love, and don't take that time for granted as you can't get it back (paraphrased). Praying we all do this tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member