Found Deceased TX - Athena Strand, 7, last seen at home, 200 block County Rd 3573, Paradise, 30 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was way off and did not expect a Fed Ex driver. Was it an accident and he hit her or he grabbed her?
Poor step mom and dad. Sorry for my speculations.

You can not even let your child out in front lawn anymore. It was opportunity.
I let my 5 year old play in the front yard where I can see him out the window. I may not be doing that anymore. He’s sleeping next to me right now and I’m just going to snuggle him tonight.
RIP Athena

OMG! didn't see this coming. I have to go back and read. I followed but haven't commented much after SM just made crap up and their crazy talk, I didn't know which way was up. I'm heartbroken for Athena and her family. My prayers are with all of you. I'm sure the finger pointing and blaming on SM didn't help any of them during such a difficult time. This piece of work needs to go straight to ***.
I believe for some of us we're too jaded, and it seems like kids are more often killed by those known to them ?
I have to think being murdered by a delivery driver is very, very rare ! (thankfully)

My utmost condolences to the Strand family and the bio mom's as well.
Rest in gentle peace, little Athena !!!

The suspect looks creepy <modsnip> on his IG. I wonder if he was driving his personal vehicle or a FedEx truck? This is so scary considering packages are being delivered on the daily on my street.

Last edited by a moderator:
The suspect looks creepy <modsnip> on his IG. I wonder if he was driving his personal vehicle or a FedEx truck? This is so scary considering packages are being delivered on the daily on my street.
In the news reports they had a fed ex truck pulled over looking through it.

Last edited by a moderator:
cnc_twitch's profile picture's profile picture

cnc_twitch​

Follow
Tanner Horner
Musician/band
Vocalist of commit and conquer
Autistic as ligma

Ugh, he has a fiance and a baby. Monster.
He claims to be autistic.

aspie. non-neurotypical. musician. metalhead. love is stupid and not to mention completely asinine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14