TX - Austin Package Bombs

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I also think that is another reason that LEO is not giving out too much info. Holding back to see inf the "UNSUB" back to my Criminal Minds show. I know it is only a show but makes sense that they withhold info, they are wanting the person to contact them. With the crazies, the LEO know they are crazy and can get to them fast. They have certain things that only the bomber/bombers would only know. JMHO

Not to mention they very likely have video(s).

Wondering if they will be able to get fingerprints off the package that didn't explode...

I also wonder, does the guy work for FedEx or another company where he would have access to addresses that are expecting a delivery of some kind?

Maybe that's how people weren't really suspecting. I mean, I get that when you see a package, whether you're expecting one or not, you pick it up. But I wonder if he works for a company where he could see "xyz address" expecting a delivery, and that's how he chose his victims?

This type of thing happens with every case involving a great deal of media coverage. People are undoubtedly coming out of the woodwork and unfortunately, it only hampers the investigation by expending resources that could better be used elsewhere. The worst is when people do it during missing person's cases.

JMO
I have to think it wasnt the real bomber and just some very young immature person wanting to pretend he is the guy. It is sad that random idiots actually claim to be the perps.'

That is what is so bad about the internet to me is that there is no age limit. I think a lot of the bad things that happen on the internet are caused by really young kids. I mean really young too. Like 8-16 year olds causing trouble and pretending to be much older. I know older kids and adults cause a lot of trouble too but I think the majority of really foolish and plain old stupid things happen by very young kids. Like claiming to be the bomber. wow That is truly foolish.

And with the internet there is no way to know the age of who is communicating online.
Hopefully he will get some serious punishment for even claiming to be the person. LE has enough to worry about rather than dealing with idiots that want to get in on the action.

One thing that really makes me think the false confession person was young is him claiming to be older. There is no way the real bomber would do that IMO.

JMO
I have to think it wasnt the real bomber and just some very young immature person wanting to pretend he is the guy. It is sad that random idiots actually claim to be the perps.'

That is what is so bad about the internet to me is that there is no age limit. I think a lot of the bad things that happen on the internet are caused by really young kids. I mean really young too. Like 8-16 year olds causing trouble and pretending to be much older. I know older kids and adults cause a lot of trouble too but I think the majority of really foolish and plain old stupid things happen by very young kids. Like claiming to be the bomber. wow That is truly foolish.

And with the internet there is no way to know the age of who is communicating online.
Hopefully he will get some serious punishment for even claiming to be the person. LE has enough to worry about rather than dealing with idiots that want to get in on the action.

One thing that really makes me think the false confession person was young is him claiming to be older. There is no way the real bomber would do that IMO.

Also weird : the statement " I don't have a terminal illness ".

3/20/18
1st package that exploded at FedEx 12:45 a.m. on conveyor belt

2nd package located at 6:19 a.m. at the FedEx Ground location

I wonder if the suspect has a timer on them now? Those both would have exploded long before if they had been like the first 3 packages. I have a friend that works at UPS and they toss those packages around pretty good unless marked. But still the package that did explode was on a conveyor belt. And then they had addresses. IF 2nd was meant to explode it could cause the UNSUB to escalate. If it wasn't then I am sure he/she is awaiting to see what they say about the 2nd. It is local news time so will be interesting to see what is said.

3/20/18

I wonder if the suspect has a timer on them now? Those both would have exploded long before if they had been like the first 3 packages. I have a friend that works at UPS and they toss those packages around pretty good unless marked. But still the package that did explode was on a conveyor belt. And then they had addresses. IF 2nd was meant to explode it could cause the UNSUB to escalate. If it wasn't then I am sure he/she is awaiting to see what they say about the 2nd. It is local news time so will be interesting to see what is said.

Well if his package prematurely exploded on a conveyor belt. Then he may be younger than we think. Idk.

3/20/18

well see

the airport one is very scary

if it was targeting an aircraft they do barametric devices

so it blows IN the plane at a certain height which might explain why it did not go off

very sophisticated

they have it

if it is a barometric one

only speculating very not OK

we are talking about a super duper bomber

moo

Oh give me a effing break the local one one congress person wants to start "hearings" on what they are doing

leave them alone

like really they need to show up and answer questions while there is a mad bomber on the loose

our leaders

THEY ARE NUTs

Watch local news

and you idiot you will find out what they are doing

where do we get these idiots

thats all they do

is investigate instead of passing anything

its a joke

turn on the news

anyone living there in the mood for hearings ?

morons

As I'm down in the basement, I thought about something...

TONS of people are calling in suspicious packages, they didn't order anything, aren't expecting anything, etc.

I wonder if the dude is placing decoys to try to keep police busy so they don't have time to follow him or catch him. Like, he places decoys up north, and then drives down south with a real bomb package, kwim?

As I'm down in the basement, I thought about something...

TONS of people are calling in suspicious packages, they didn't order anything, aren't expecting anything, etc.

I wonder if the dude is placing decoys to try to keep police busy so they don't have time to follow him or catch him. Like, he places decoys up north, and then drives down south with a real bomb package, kwim?

Thought about that earlier. And I feel sure the UNSUB is listening too.

Wondering if they will be able to get fingerprints off the package that didn't explode...

BUT at drop off with has been going on temperature wise someone wearing gloves ought to set off a lot of bells

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member