GUILTY TX - Becky Hamilton, 52, Harris County, 1 Jan 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Larry Allen Ricketts next trial date is 3/31/2011. It is set as a Motion Hearing. The pre-Trial conference is set for 4/28/2011. He is on The Trial Docket for Jury Trial on 4/29/2011. I got this info at www.hcdistrictclerk.com The Harris County District Clerks website. The only things that i have found that have happened is Motions for money so Defense can investigate and motions for Attorney fees for Defense and motion for Phyc. records of defendant to be retrived from Phyc. hospital... I can't find a thread about a man named Kenny Ebarb missing since 2005 from Humble Texas and there is not a lot i can find about him elsewhere. What i have found says they recovered Kenny Ebarbs Jeep burned and abandoned 25 miles away from where he was last seen. It looks as though The Jeep was found in Huffman near The Ricketts Family homestead where Larry Allen Ricketts was registered. I am probably bias but other posters on this thread seen to think like i do and i think that this was not Larry Allen Ricketts first rodeo also. But then again i am bias because <modsnip>. I am sorry if this offends anyone but since this arrest my nightmares have returned and i can't stop them.

Larry Allen Ricketts next trial date is 3/31/2011. It is set as a Motion Hearing. The pre-Trial conference is set for 4/28/2011. He is on The Trial Docket for Jury Trial on 4/29/2011. I got this info at www.hcdistrictclerk.com The Harris County District Clerks website. The only things that i have found that have happened is Motions for money so Defense can investigate and motions for Attorney fees for Defense and motion for Phyc. records of defendant to be retrived from Phyc. hospital... I can't find a thread about a man named Kenny Ebarb missing since 2005 from Humble Texas and there is not a lot i can find about him elsewhere. What i have found says they recovered Kenny Ebarbs Jeep burned and abandoned 25 miles away from where he was last seen. It looks as though The Jeep was found in Huffman near The Ricketts Family homestead where Larry Allen Ricketts was registered. I am probably bias but other posters on this thread seen to think like i do and i think that this was not Larry Allen Ricketts first rodeo also. But then again i am bias because <modsnip>. I am sorry if this offends anyone but since this arrest my nightmares have returned and i can't stop them.

Thank you for the updated info CSI Mayberry. According to the Harris county website, the Larry is charged with the felony murder of Becky. Does this mean he is facing the death penalty? http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/eDocs/Public/CaseDetails.aspx?CaseNbr=124820901010&CDI=3

Thank you for the updated info CSI Mayberry. According to the Harris county website, the Larry is charged with the felony murder of Becky. Does this mean he is facing the death penalty? http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/eDocs/Public/CaseDetails.aspx?CaseNbr=124820901010&CDI=3

My understanding is as long as Larry Ricketts is just charged with felony murder the maximum penalty is first degree felony murder. Not less than 5yrs and not more than 99yrs. and up to 10,000 in fines.

Looking at the case of Jonathan Fosters death. Mona Nelson is clearly being charged with CAPITAL murder. The DA will also have to seek the death penalty up front if they want that. Otherwise for Capital murder the max would be life without parole.

Capital felony murder; Life or life without parole or death.

First degree felony murder; 5 years up to 99 years.

secound degree felony murder; 2 years up to 20 years.

third degree felony murder; 2 years up to 10 years.

IMO, Since all Larry Ricketts is being charged with is felony murder. Larry Ricketts could maybe plea bargain with DA for third degree murder and be out Jan. 2012. Thats just my laymans understanding of Texas Penal Code Title 3. chapter 12? :dunno:

The murderers nefews name is Deric Fletcher his Father name is also Larry Ricketts. Father is awaiting trail in Harris County Texas for sexual assault on a child younger than 6yrs old.
Nefew, is awaiting trail in Harris County Texas for agg kidnapping.
The murderers sister has agreed to be a witness in Deric Flethers trial, but in keeping with her family tradition, she is appearing under one of her many alias'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back