TX TX - Bianca Carrasco, 29, San Antonio, 1 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks! I like the post on the page directing people here. Great to have some locals maybe join us!

Her sister's post clarifying some things does open up some other possible avenues for me. The comment about her "wanting to go to sleep and not wake up" and feeling like she's "drowning" scare me a little. She may have reached a breaking point. I wonder at the fact that 1 child went with the husband and the other two stayed.

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/woman-went-missing-after-going-for-walk

She gave him back the wedding ring. Not a huge red flag for me, but in my own case and in almost all the folks I know that went through a divorce the wife kept the rings. (In almost all cases I know where an engagement was called off, the lady gave back the engagement ring, though.) The one instance I know of where the wife gave back the rings the couple was only married about 3 years and there were no children.

I wonder if LE can corroborate that with interviews from friends and relatives that Bianca confided in. IOW, did she state to them that she was giving back the rings.

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/woman-went-missing-after-going-for-walk

She gave him back the wedding ring. Not a huge red flag for me, but in my own case and in almost all the folks I know that went through a divorce the wife kept the rings. (In almost all cases I know where an engagement was called off, the lady gave back the engagement ring, though.) The one instance I know of where the wife gave back the rings the couple was only married about 3 years and there were no children.

I wonder if LE can corroborate that with interviews from friends and relatives that Bianca confided in. IOW, did she state to them that she was giving back the rings.

RBBM. Her sister says: "She did not give him the ring back."
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2026907767534850&id=2026315414260752

Discrepant Reporting of Ms. Carrasco's Last-seen Location

Two last-seen locations are reported: (a)1600 block and (b) 16000 block.

My following googles suggest that there are more reports of "1600":

(a) +"Bianca Carrasco" +"1600" gave 2,400 results
(b) +"Bianca Carrasco" +"16000" gave 100 results

However, I believe that "16000," the block of her residence, is correct.

I considered whether both "1600" and "16000" could be correct--
did she leave her residence in the 16000 block and walk down
to a 1600 block where she was seen by someone?

But I have not yet been able to find a 1600 block.
So, I suspect that an early misreport omitted the third zero and the
error propagated to subsequent reports.

At any rate, Ms. Carrasco's disappearance is very upsetting
and I hope that (a) it is voluntary and (b) she will be located OK.
I am very concerned that she was feeling desperate,
as has been previously mentioned:

Thanks! I like the post on the page directing people here. Great to have some locals maybe join us!

Her sister's post clarifying some things does open up some other possible avenues for me. The comment about her "wanting to go to sleep and not wake up" and feeling like she's "drowning" scare me a little. She may have reached a breaking point. I wonder at the fact that 1 child went with the husband and the other two stayed.

Disappearances do sometimes resolve favorably.
As always, I hope that this is one of those cases.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1032641686825472/?ti=cl
Seems the sister who is managing the fb page has created an event to go search BC neighborhood! It gives correct address and even Google map picture of neighborhood which reveals a wooded area to which they plan to focus the search efforts!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/events/1032641686825472/?ti=cl
Seems the sister who is managing the fb page has created an event to go search BC neighborhood! It gives correct address and even Google map picture of neighborhood which reveals a wooded area to which they plan to focus the search efforts!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I appreciate your information.

Would she normally take off walking like that? Did they still live together in the home? First it was stated all three children were home alone, then it was stated on her facebook missing page that the husband TOOK the youngest child with him back to Odessa? Is that a normal thing? Why take the youngest and not the others? Why take off leaving two small children alone KNOWING she had taken off walking? It keeps being stated finalizing a divorce, there is NO indication that it had even started by anyone other than him? Has it been said anywhere which direction she took? Cell phone ping location?

But didn't it say she went & got another phone in her name after he took it?[/]

I was just thinking the same thing, BUT did he take her NEW phone from her? If I am understanding correctly, he had taken her phone earlier that day or perhaps even a few days before, I think that because she had time to
go purchase a new phone? Ok, it says she got a NEW phone on April 27th(Tuesday) after he took it, he was HOME, not out of town working?, 4 days PRIOR, thought he was working in Odessa? She went missing on Sunday, May 1.

https://www.facebook.com/Help-Find-Bianca-Carrsaco-2026315414260752/

One of the things mentioned on her missing page, so someone is able to access her records...*Her phone was turned off and last pinged at 10:22 pm and has had no activity since.

Right, I guess he works M-F in Odessa & goes back to SA on weekends, but Idk for sure. So she would've had time during the week to purchase a new phone.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

But didn't it say she went & got another phone in her name after he took it?
I never caught that. Thank you! So many interesting things going on here...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reading the fb page. Does that mean Bianca had a cell phone on her? This is one of those cases that I am confused. I know I always think, oh she went for a walk. Sure... Her husband found out about other men. He cleans out bank account. Takes back the phone probably pissed that he is paying for her to chat to other men, which those two things seem reasonable, when you are mad. I don't think depleting an shared bank account is ok but it happens in cases. I am so worried that Bianca was over her head, filled with emotions, "I feel like I want to go to sleep and not wake up" & "I am drowning"....... Was she feeling guilty, or ashamed. I get so very sad when children are involved.

I'm sorry to ask this - it seems it must have been answered but I can't find it.

Were the 9 and 10 year old kids at home when she left? So, they would have witnessed her walking off with her purse in hand?

I'm sorry to ask this - it seems it must have been answered but I can't find it.

Were the 9 and 10 year old kids at home when she left? So, they would have witnessed her walking off with her purse in hand?

From what I've gathered they were in bed asleep when she left and I don't know if she actually took her purse or not, I'm trying to find verification whether she did or did not have it. Once I find out I'll post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back