TX TX - Bianca Carrasco, 29, San Antonio, 1 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's another saying the body was found the ?13th, had been there for a while and was partially decomposed. Is this anywhere close to where the two friends disappeared after a night out? http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-35-amp-Sidney-Taylor-35-Austin-2-April-2016

Seems it is likely not possible to be Bianca but one never knows.
http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/140517683-story
Not likely but could be Danielle Sleeper....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I hadn't thought about her...dang all these Texas women, so sad!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.
I know. It is scary. And It seems like so many bodies are found in Texas. Awful

Well. Texas is an enormous and populous state. I don't think we have more bodies than would be expected, per capita.

Well. Texas is an enormous and populous state. I don't think we have more bodies than would be expected, per capita.
Yes agreed. I live near Detroit. I'm sure there are plenty here! I just don't watch the local news.

Searchers need to be looking between San Antonio & Odessa where the husband works..he takes that drive often so he would know exactly which stretches of highways in certain areas don't have a lot of traffic at certain times. The husband knew she didn't want to be with him any longer & this was premeditated. He drove to Odessa to get rid of the body and establish an alibi. Hopefully they find her sooner than later. If she were strangled then they have to find her soon to prove cause of death before the body no longer shows evidence.

Searchers need to be looking between San Antonio & Odessa where the husband works..he takes that drive often so he would know exactly which stretches of highways in certain areas don't have a lot of traffic at certain times. The husband knew she didn't want to be with him any longer & this was premeditated. He drove to Odessa to get rid of the body and establish an alibi. Hopefully they find her sooner than later. If she were strangled then they have to find her soon to prove cause of death before the body no longer shows evidence.

I wish I could "thank" your post a million times!!!! The route is not heavily traveled highways, especially when leaving SA after 10pm, it is very dark, lots of hills/small mountains that can block views, and there is little to no street lights. I traveled back from SA to Odessa once leaving SA around 8pm & I had a very hard time seeing the road & used my high beams as much as possible to light my way. Imo it's a scary trip in the dark!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I can imagine..I travel a lot and I've actually taken the drive to Odessa from San Antonio some years back, but during the day...there were long stretches of a whole lot of nothing. Seemed like I drove through ghost towns. I really want her to be found soon, & her family to get the justice they deserve.

I wonder if hubby has taken a poly...

I can imagine..I travel a lot and I've actually taken the drive to Odessa from San Antonio some years back, but during the day...there were long stretches of a whole lot of nothing. Seemed like I drove through ghost towns. I really want her to be found soon, & her family to get the justice they deserve.

I've done some driving in west Texas also, and am amazed at miles, and miles and miles of n o t h i n g. It's crossed my mind that you could bury a body out there and it would never be found, especially in this lifetime.

Where's the husband's pleas for his wife to be found? Has he helped in searches?

I don't recall hearing that. I heard she walked away from her home after an argument.

Bianca Carrasco has been missing since May 1, when police said her husband picked her up at a friend's home at 4 a.m. in the 16000 block of Walnut Creek Drive.

Is the picking up at friend's house new info?

The San Antonio Police Department is asking for help locating a 29-year-old woman they believe may be in trouble.

Police have questioned Carrasco's husband and have not ruled him out as a suspect, police said.

http://www.ksat.com/news/sapd-seeks-help-locating-missing-woman-29

Bianca Carrasco has been missing since May 1, when police said her husband picked her up at a friend's home at 4 a.m. in the 16000 block of Walnut Creek Drive.

Is the picking up at friend's house new info?

I don't recall hearing that. I heard she walked away from her home after an argument.

Both (a) "4 a.m." and (b) "friend's home" confuse me in the KSAT article.

It was reported that BC talked with her sister at 2 p.m. that same day.
http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/woman-went-missing-after-going-for-walk

Maybe he picked her up, dropped her off at home, and then left for Odessa? I don't know.
However, the sister said the husband left for Odessa that night.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2026492657576361&id=2026315414260752

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back