GUILTY TX - Body of Julie Mott, 25, still missing from mortuary, 15 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow that's a lot of money. I would give every penny of that up for my daughters earthly body to be laid to rest. I really think the funeral home is to blame IMO.

They absolutely are the ones to blame. Regardless of who actually took her, the negligence of the funeral home to have safety measures in place to protect bodies left in their care is the ultimate problem.

The boyfriend refusing to answer questions does make me more suspicious of him. And the testimony from the other funeral home person who said she received 2 calls asking how to preserve a body?!?!?! Can't they trace those?!?!

I think the Motts should use some of the money awarded to hire a PI to follow the boyfriend 24/7 to try to find where he has stashed her.

I'm glad I found this thread! I just wish Julie's body would be found. I've been following this case since the beginning, including the MDS forum and it's just insane from top to bottom. I'm very curious to find out what the outcome of Bill's numerous trespassing charges will be.

IMO, I do think he took her and I don't think he will ever willingly give her up, whether he has buried her somewhere or has her stashed someplace. I'm thinking he borrowed a vehicle from someone to do the deed and was able to sneak her away with a combination of negligence by good ol Dick Tips and sheer dumb luck.

I'm glad I found this thread! I just wish Julie's body would be found. I've been following this case since the beginning, including the MDS forum and it's just insane from top to bottom. I'm very curious to find out what the outcome of Bill's numerous trespassing charges will be.

IMO, I do think he took her and I don't think he will ever willingly give her up, whether he has buried her somewhere or has her stashed someplace. I'm thinking he borrowed a vehicle from someone to do the deed and was able to sneak her away with a combination of negligence by good ol Dick Tips and sheer dumb luck.

I’ve followed Julie’s case off of Websleuths since she went missing. I’ve reached the conclusion she was cremated and her cremains mixed up by that 3rd party company. I really don’t believe her body is being held somewhere by boyfriend or anyone.

I’ve followed Julie’s case off of Websleuths since she went missing. I’ve reached the conclusion she was cremated and her cremains mixed up by that 3rd party company. I really don’t believe her body is being held somewhere by boyfriend or anyone.
I'm not understanding this scenario. Several unlikely events would have to occur: 1. Either funeral home or 3rd party opens casket improperly. I suppose you could argue to throw suspicion. (But that would mean it was planned, which you don't seem to be suggesting.) 2. Body is transported to be cremated, but not in the casket. 3. Body is cremated but is somehow mixed up or lost. 4. 3rd party company fesses up to having mixed up or lost the cremains rather than just providing a bag of random dust to cover their @$$. 5. Funeral home stays mum and goes with "the body was stolen from my property" rather than "that contracted company did it - how horrible, please go sue them".

The alternative of someone entering and removing a body for some twisted purpose, or due to obsession, seems more likely to me. Still real weird though.

I definitely do not think that happened, and I can give you an excellent reason why I don't think it was possible, but I don't have any MSM links to back me up, only info gleaned from researching all companies involved. If you check the hours of operation of the crematorium used by Tips and the dates of her funeral and when her body was noticed missing, you will understand.

Even if they were mixed up with another body by some offhand chance, they would still have cremains to give to the family - they would really have no reason to incriminate themselves other than morals, which I'm not sure the Tips' hold in high regard. JMO.

"The mystery of how a woman's dead body vanished from a morgue in Texas over two years ago, may be a step closer to being solved.

Julie Mott passed away on August 8, 2015 from cystic fibrosis but the 25-year-old's body mysteriously vanished after the funeral service at the Mission Park North Funeral Chapel in San Antonio.

Mott's family sued the funeral home in January of 2016, and now new documents have come to light that show a third party mortuary service's employees had 'unfettered' access to the morgue - and could be to blame for the missing remains.

Read more: New evidence in Texas woman Julie Mott's missing remains | Daily Mail Online

VERY interesting, thank you! The article says that the subcontractor had unfettered access and even alarm codes, wouldn't it be easy enough to check the alarm history and see if the funeral home was accessed by them after her service but before the next morning?

Parents remember daughter whose body went missing from funeral home

The couple won a negligence lawsuit in January against Mission Park North Funeral Chapel, but to the family, there was no victory. The case failed to provide the answers the Motts need most.

What happened to Julie? Where is she?

No arrests have been made in the disappearance, which is still under investigation by San Antonio police, but there could be a new development.

Parents remember daughter whose body went missing from funeral home

The couple won a negligence lawsuit in January against Mission Park North Funeral Chapel, but to the family, there was no victory. The case failed to provide the answers the Motts need most.

What happened to Julie? Where is she?

No arrests have been made in the disappearance, which is still under investigation by San Antonio police, but there could be a new development.

Thanks for sharing.

"The jury did not find a third party was responsible. They found mission park was responsible"

Also it says that when funeral home employees arrived the doors were locked and alarm was still on and the back doors were still locked with a chain. Interesting.

Wonder what the new development could be?

From April 2018:

Julie Mott's ex found guilty of trespassing at funeral home where her body disappeared

The ex-boyfriend of Julie Mott, the young woman whose body disappeared from a local funeral home, was found guilty of criminal trespassing.

Bill Wilburn, 31, was sentenced to two days in jail and must pay $407 in fines and court costs.

___

The San Antonio police investigation into the whereabouts of Julie’s body continues.

Funeral home that LOST body of young woman then tried to claim her ex-boyfriend stole it forced to pay £5.7m compensation to her heartbroken family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back