GUILTY TX - Body of Julie Mott, 25, still missing from mortuary, 15 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the site you're thinking of is mydeathspace

Yes! That's it!

And I had just recently read about this case all the way through and just read the above. If he took her body, I don't see why he would be harassing the funeral home? I think he is a bit off for sure, but, wouldn't it make more sense that he is harassing them because he thinks they are at fault for losing her body? Unless this is some dramatic ruse or he is just clearly off his rocker...which may very well be the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still not found?
Julie is being discussed on a Fb group today and I wanted to check for hopefully to see a resolution

Same here. I read it all. Not sure he did it either. Seems more like he was harassing members of the funeral home because he holds them accountable for the body going missing. But he did come across as very strange on that forum he was posting on.

I know he posted frequently on a site...I can't remember the name of it....something like MySpace but for deceased people? I stumbled upon it through Reddit and read almost all of it. I'm really not sure he did it.

Same

He is back posting on that MDS forum.

I know he posted frequently on a site...I can't remember the name of it....something like MySpace but for deceased people? I stumbled upon it through Reddit and read almost all of it. I'm really not sure he did it.

That place scares me. Honestly, I don't know if he did it or not, but the viciousness there is hard to read. I just wish she could Rest In Peace without all this sideshow stuff going on. She had a terrible hand dealt to her in life, and what's happened since she passed is terrible.

That place scares me. Honestly, I don't know if he did it or not, but the viciousness there is hard to read. I just wish she could Rest In Peace without all this sideshow stuff going on. She had a terrible hand dealt to her in life, and what's happened since she passed is terrible.

Agreed. Her death has been hard enough for the family without the circus that is now entangled with it.

He trespassed twice at the funeral home?
Why is he hanging out there? As creepy as this guy is, I don't believe he had anything to do with the missing body.
I honestly think it was a mixup during the cremation of the other body.
This guy is just extending his 15 mins of fame because he knows they cant charge him with anything.

He trespassed twice at the funeral home?
Why is he hanging out there? As creepy as this guy is, I don't believe he had anything to do with the missing body.
I honestly think it was a mixup during the cremation of the other body.
This guy is just extending his 15 mins of fame because he knows they cant charge him with anything.

I agree. IF the funeral home accidentally sent her for cremation....at least give that to the family to ease their grief. But if they admit that mistake, would probably cost them more legally. If this is what happened, it's the right thing to do. Just my thoughts. Very sad situation.

I agree. IF the funeral home accidentally sent her for cremation....at least give that to the family to ease their grief. But if they admit that mistake, would probably cost them more legally. If this is what happened, it's the right thing to do. Just my thoughts. Very sad situation.
Julie's family has already sued the funeral home, so what would they have to lose by admitting to an error such as cremating her prematurely. MOO

Yes, we are human and make mistakes. This one, its a big one but I bet its happened before.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

I believe the boyfriend could be either hanging around the funeral home in hopes he overhears somebody admitting a mistake. Or,Che's hanging around and running his mouth, blaming them for her body being taken, in order to try and send the investigation another direction, because he IS responsible for taking her.

I believe he took her and knows exactly where her body is. I think he's getting a large charge out of all the drama and attention and upset. I think he's absolutely full of himself and thinks he's smarter than everyone else and he was more devoted to Julie and loved her more than anyone. And I think sooner or later, he's going to trip and make a mistake and his "brilliance" will be his downfall. JMO FWIW.

unfortunately in today's world they wont do the right thing. even auto insurers will not pay when their insured messes someone else's car up, they just believe their insured and don't investigate. happened to me twice now. its all about the almighty dollar.

If he (the ex bf) is so opposed to cremation that he has recently been hanging around the funeral home and harassing staff members, it makes sense that when a woman he was obsessed with died he would go so far as to steal her body to "save" her from being cremated.

If he (the ex bf) is so opposed to cremation that he has recently been hanging around the funeral home and harassing staff members, it makes sense that when a woman he was obsessed with died he would go so far as to steal her body to "save" her from being cremated.
Is he religiously or morally opposed to cremation, or is he opposed to cremation only in this instance? He could be experiencing the denial stage of the grieving process and is psychologically stuck in that mode. IOW, maybe he could not accept the idea of having Julie's body reduced to ashes; she would be gone forever. He did not consider that her body would decompose because he could not accept her death. IIRC, Julie's family said in the beginning that he had an obsession with her. And this would be, IMO, the thought process of someone who has an obsession with someone who has died. It isn't that he loves her more than her family does. He just doesn't know when or how to let her go.

IF this man did in fact steal Julie's body from the funeral home and hid it, he must have long ago realized that her body would not remain intact. Wherever the body is hid, it is likely decomposing unless the robber knows how to embalm bodies. But, I'm still thinking he's been trying to figure out a plan to return Julie's body to the funeral home because he's now convinced that she really is gone. MOO

This, being the stuff of fiction, would make such a great short story.

Write it, somebody!

"The mystery of how a woman's dead body vanished from a morgue in Texas over two years ago, may be a step closer to being solved.

Julie Mott passed away on August 8, 2015 from cystic fibrosis but the 25-year-old's body mysteriously vanished after the funeral service at the Mission Park North Funeral Chapel in San Antonio.

Mott's family sued the funeral home in January of 2016, and now new documents have come to light that show a third party mortuary service's employees had 'unfettered' access to the morgue - and could be to blame for the missing remains.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...issing-remains-2-years-ago.html#ixzz4psR3NVMs

"The mystery of how a woman's dead body vanished from a morgue in Texas over two years ago, may be a step closer to being solved.

Julie Mott passed away on August 8, 2015 from cystic fibrosis but the 25-year-old's body mysteriously vanished after the funeral service at the Mission Park North Funeral Chapel in San Antonio.

Mott's family sued the funeral home in January of 2016, and now new documents have come to light that show a third party mortuary service's employees had 'unfettered' access to the morgue - and could be to blame for the missing remains.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...issing-remains-2-years-ago.html#ixzz4psR3NVMs
what am I missing... if your funeral home were accused of losing a body, and you could let that accusation stand or offer up further information that a 3rd party may be responsible.. why wouldn't you?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back