GUILTY TX - Body of Julie Mott, 25, still missing from mortuary, 15 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm hoping if she never is found that it's because she was placed in a Hill Country grave where in springtime all the bluebonnets will bloom above her, having been taken and buried in an act of twisted love.

I'm hoping if she never is found that it's because she was placed in a Hill Country grave where in springtime all the bluebonnets will bloom above her, having been taken and buried in an act of twisted love.

I just wanted to tell you that this is one of the most touching posts I've ever read, and is especially kind considering that the lady missing is already dead.
You have a very big heart!

So, is it possible then that her body wasn't stolen, but sent to another funeral home?

I posted back in Sept. that I suspected the funeral home made a horrible mistake and would not admit it. I just cannot see how her body was able to be stolen right out of the funeral home. I still suspect she was prematurely cremated or maybe buried in a grave intended for somebody else.

I sure hope Julie's family finds out the truth. What is really horrible that the owner of the funeral home, Robert Tips, is a longtime friend of the Motts.

Someone posted previously that they had someone on CCTV showing them removing her body. If it was a funeral home mix-up, I would have thought we could have had that resolved months ago. But the circumstances on this are too crazy.

This article talks a lot about the obsessed boyfriend (even lists his name) and talks about another forum where he posts at.
I guess Julie may have been a member or lurker at another site and after she died, the boyfriend started posting post about her. He comes off very odd.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...SF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook
Wow! Very informative article!

And I just got to say that funeral home owner has the most unfortunate nickname-last name combo :/

Agree great, if incredibly creepy, article.
Where could he have put Julie??

Wow! Very informative article!

And I just got to say that funeral home owner has the most unfortunate nickname-last name combo :/

Mr. Tips' has planned his funeral and his corpse will be going through some costume changes.

[video=youtube;WvehK-9RVeg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvehK-9RVeg[/video]

Mr. Tips' has planned his funeral and his corpse will be going through some costume changes.

The costumes seem silly but a private mausoleum is cool (for those that have the money). It heralds back to the Victorian days when cemeteries were designed like parks and beautiful statues/mausoleums were art.

As far as where JM's body might be, not sure if it has been mentioned but a storage facility would be a possibility. Maybe one with electricity for a chest freezer? Many storage facilities have 24/7 access and provide plenty of privacy.

If I were the family I might be tempted to put a GPS tracker on that guy's car, while I would expect that LE has checked local storage facilities she could be in another city and he could be visiting.

I guess if it were a missing person or murder investigation; it could be justifying to dedicate hundreds of man hours, and spend tons of tax payer money to get to the bottom of things.

Not trying to sound cold here, but this is a corps were talking about that was scheduled to be BURNED. I think LE is probably treating this as a stolon property case.

I do wonder what type of charges the thief in this case would be facing?

Breaking Entering, Body snatching, grave robbing?

I read quite a lot from this site's links:http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...SF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook

What is the possibility that no cadaver dogs have been taken to W's home? ( I'm not sure whether we can name him or not. His property has been searched, police have asked for a polygraph, so to me, he IS a suspect, or POI or however someone wants to say it).
This is something I really wonder about. They say they've searched his property, etc. but did they take cadaver dogs or not?]=
Also, something to think about which relates to the entire life of Julie, who was a beautiful young woman: She was born with CF. It is still largely a fatal disease. How much of her ( apparent) willing interaction with Mr. W centered around talk of death? She was on a forum about death, and if I had a terminal disease, I might also do the same thing.
I have a feeling that her death was more important to W. than her life ever had been.
Another way to say this is that her dead body was more important to W. than her live one, who left him, ever had been.

I think he desecrated a corpse. That's probably the most serious criminal charge he could face, which is not fair at all. If he did this, he deserves so much more punishment for harassing her family, for causing them to move.. all kinds of very unusual things after a natural and, sad to say, expected early death.

Why would an innocent former boyfriend torment her in her last months on earth, and then her family? Is there any innocent explanation other than pure evil? I can't think of a single one.
I would like to know how they met and if he had heard she had a likely terminal disease before he actually met her. If so, this would point to extreme psychological dysfunction on his part years ago, as well as a long- standing fetish for the weak and ill young lady.

I'm truly not obsessed with either man, but I see striking similarities in appearance between W. and a young Ted Bundy. Does anyone else see it? They could have been brothers, or father and son, IMO.

I guess if it were a missing person or murder investigation; it could be justifying to dedicate hundreds of man hours, and spend tons of tax payer money to get to the bottom of things.

Not trying to sound cold here, but this is a corps were talking about that was scheduled to be BURNED. I think LE is probably treating this as a stolon property case.

I do wonder what type of charges the thief in this case would be facing?

Breaking Entering, Body snatching, grave robbing?

I knew I read that answer in an earlier article, so I went back to make sure.

Whoever is responsible for taking Mott's body faces a charge of abuse of a corpse, which is a misdemeanor in Texas, punishable by up to a year in jail and a $4,000 fine. Tips said he plans to ask lawmakers to consider increasing the penalty.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-julie-motts-body_us_55df4613e4b029b3f1b1e8e9

Whoever is responsible for taking Mott's body faces a charge of abuse of a corpse, which is a misdemeanor in Texas, punishable by up to a year in jail and a $4,000 fine. Tips said he plans to ask lawmakers to consider increasing the penalty.

I would not object to a mandatory 1 to 2-year stay in a state run mental hospital.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back