TX - Botham Shem Jean, 26, killed when police officer entered his apartment, Dallas, Sept 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want most here to read it, edit it. Doing so shows basic respect and courtesy for your readers. Says posted today 22 minutes ago. Many others have eyes older than my own! I see that and I just scroll past it. :)

I was half way asleep last night when I posted that. LOL - and before anyone says anything. I had took some nyquil, so I was extra drowsy. But I made it to my apartment safely and not my neighbors lol

Last edited:
There is nothing more terrifying than arriving home to find a stranger in your house watching football and smoking some weed. I now can understand how she may have feared for her life.

That is the most terrifying thing to you? I’d be far more terrified if someone walked in with a gun, pointed it me, issued “commands” and then killed me.

There is a big difference from search warrant that would have been executed while the killer was in custody, and a Consensual search warrant a few days later!

Geez, who run the Dallas PD? The same Keystone cops that botched the crime scene for Jon Benet Ramsey?!

paragraphs and spacing and I'd try reading that..... old eyes and such

Basically I said that his lawyer knew what the hell he was talking about when he named dropped the football game that he was watching. More than likely, he has texts messages and phone calls to back up the times. I was replying back the other person who said we didn't know if that's what he was watching or what time he was watching it. Again, I've been super sick so I'm on that nyquil (yup, during the day) lol :) so I may be babbling and writing a bunch of run on sentences.

Moving out was likely at the apartment management request, to protect the safety of other residents (from AG and haters who are going to hate and act stupid). Also, a wise move on AG's part, to insure her own safety, and that of her dog.

Smart move. (No pun intended)

Now only if the idiot that runs the DPD would do her part to insure the safety of the citizens of Dallas.

She needs to go on with her making up excuses that really aren't excuses *advertiser censored** !! She's full of it too.

Unofficially it was initially reported that she consented on the scene, I am hoping that was the case or they would have indeed held her until they could get a judge out of bed.

The confusing thing is the conflicting statements published but, without named sources, about that early on that stated the Rangers searched her place 'in the hours after'.

However, the Rangers didn't get the case until at least 24 hours after, so who knows?

There is a big difference from search warrant that would have been executed while the killer was in custody, and a Consensual search warrant a few days later!

Geez, who run the Dallas PD? The same Keystone cops that botched the crime scene for Jon Benet Ramsey?!

The leaks also said she couldn't remember what her victim replied after she gave commands. Really???? That is even more unbelievable. You would think his exact words would have burned into her brain, at that heightened adrenaline moment.

If she was so confused she couldn't hear what he said, why should she proceed to shoot?

And what's the point of saying sorry to 911, apparently? She should be saying sorry to HIM, while comforting him until rescue came - if her story has any truth.

You got the time right!! Thanks

(I don't know how I forgot that, having adjusted my watch twice between Dallas and Philly just a few months ago)

Lol - only because my family is on the east coast and my mom calls every night. I would probably forget that we are an hour behind, if she didn't remind me every night lol

Interesting. In the below example would she have written the gun/shovel/gloves comment?

guygerpinterest7.jpg
I don’t think we can say with certainty. My hunch is she did not write it herself but rather re-pinned it. Of course it doesn’t take away the sentiment behind the pin itself.

REPOST WITH FIRST TWO SWORN AFFIDAVITS LINKED

DO NOTE that the only sworn affidavits I've seen to obtain search or arrest warrants are those for the first two which have conflicting accounts of

'she was met at the door by an unknown man and a neighbor heard an exchange of words followed immediately by gun shots'

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4878230/Affidavit-to-search-Botham-Jean-s-apartment.pdf

this one has the full DPD case number..

to then,

'she found the door ajar and saw a silhouette in her apartment, gave verbal commands and then started shooting'

Full arrest warrant affidavit for Dallas police officer Amber Guyger

Note the search warrants published after these, they know she has lied AT LEAST ONCE and are hunting for the truth although it doesn't appear they are hunting for motive, YET, or maybe they already have it?

The other actual warrants do not appear to be with their sworn actual affidavits containing the facts sworn to establish cause. Obviously the judge signed off they had established cause.

Public record documents in the case file still are out there to be seen.

FACTS MAY BE FACTS, but, can two conflicting sets of facts both be truth?

Recall the commentary I posted from Meritt's twitter stating how the shell casings (sought on the first search warrant) were found at the door yet the missed shot up high could not be hit from the door area.

Last edited:
Another would be to issue an OFFICIAL STATEMENT regarding DPD's Detective Arredondo's public record Sworn Affidavit dated September 7, 2018

Sorry, i'm going backwards to last night. This is a hugeeeeeeeeeeeee great important point. If that statement was sworn which I believe you are right, it was, then they need to be held responsible for that. Actually hold them all accountable for it. If Merritt really wanted to, and I am sure he will.. We need to know the reason. Honestly - how do they get themselves out of this one? This is going to be brought up and i'm sure the DA is looking into it as well.

You are pretty good at responding back to my questions. What could they use as an excuse to why both statements are different? I'm sure there is one. Also, i'm curious if you think that her not getting fired yet by the chief is due to the fact that she knew things were handled wrong by her apartment and maybe its an liability issue. I know she gave some lame excuse about it putting her department at risk and could compromise the investigations. Why though, I don't see how its any liability? Although, the case thats in trial right now with the officer who shot the man in mesquite, I heard the man is suing them for firing him. Wonder if that played a factor?

Assuming what has been shown to be hers is hers and overlooked during her campaign to erase social media, what reason do you suggest would be most likely for her "pinning" the items found?
Oh I absolutely believe her position as a law enforcement officer made her felt superior and above the law.

REPOST WITH FIRST TWO SWORN AFFIDAVITS LINKED

DO NOTE that the only sworn affidavits I've seen to obtain search or arrest warrants are those for the first two which have conflicting accounts of

'she was met at the door by an unknown man and a neighbor heard an exchange of words followed immediately by gun shots'

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4878230/Affidavit-to-search-Botham-Jean-s-apartment.pdf

this one has the full DPD case number..

to then,

'she found the door ajar and saw a silhouette in her apartment, gave verbal commands and then started shooting'

Full arrest warrant affidavit for Dallas police officer Amber Guyger

Note the search warrants published after these, they know she is lied AT LEAST ONCE and are hunting for the truth although it doesn't appear they are hunting for motive.

The other actual warrants do not appear to be with their sworn actual affidavits containing the facts sworn to establish cause. Obviously the judge signed off they had established cause.

Public record documents in the case file still are out there to be seen.

Can't imagine risking your 20 year career over a 4 year old veteran. Somebody has to be not telling the truth. This case is annoying the hell out of me and I keep getting these gut feelings that I can't and why haven't we got the 911 tape yet. I understand the investigation part of it but I have never in my life have I heard sources leak but yet we don't have the 911 tape. Does anyone else feel like there is a reason?

It would be kind if you would break off your question and let it stand on its own from the rest of the dicta that isn't the question. :)

Here goes, the unofficial dismiss the charge against-AG camp asserts neither affidavit represents a sworn statement from her.

It is presumed she gave an accounting to DPD officials that night. Any statement she gave is very much expected to be truth.

You can bet the detective that swore an affidavit will certainly be willing to back up her statement of facts as not being pulled out of thin air or fabricated by the detective.

It is then expected she interviewed with the Rangers prior to their swearing to arrest her.

It is equally presumed any statement she gave them are expected to be truth. Did the Rangers pull their statement of facts out of thin air or did AG give them that accounting?

We know the hopeful truth to this answer and it is possible the Rangers did not know about DPD's 09-07-18 affidavit and warrant. Did the Rangers step in and take DPD's case file? Seems like they did not and may not have communicated with investigators on the scene that night. SAD.

It is a crime to lie to police officers or investigators with LEO. When doing so can be shown to conceal criminal culpability in a murder case, one would like to think the resulting investigation will seek to find out HOW COME.

Sorry, i'm going backwards to last night. This is a hugeeeeeeeeeeeee great important point. If that statement was sworn which I believe you are right, it was, then they need to be held responsible for that. Actually hold them all accountable for it. If Merritt really wanted to, and I am sure he will.. We need to know the reason. Honestly - how do they get themselves out of this one? This is going to be brought up and i'm sure the DA is looking into it as well.

You are pretty good at responding back to my questions. What could they use as an excuse to why both statements are different? I'm sure there is one. Also, i'm curious if you think that her not getting fired yet by the chief is due to the fact that she knew things were handled wrong by her apartment and maybe its an liability issue. I know she gave some lame excuse about it putting her department at risk and could compromise the investigations. Why though, I don't see how its any liability? Although, the case thats in trial right now with the officer who shot the man in mesquite, I heard the man is suing them for firing him. Wonder if that played a factor?

Last edited:
Abbott is my ex-boss (he was previously Attorney General). He's very good at turning a blind eye.

I was an investigator for the Attorney General of Texas for 25 years.

Dish the dirt? Pretty please? With sprinkles on top.....

(I'm being perfectly serious!)

If not, then please give us a Texan perspective on the situation, "on the ground" there.

Thank you, Sir/Ma'am for your time and attention here, and for your Service there!

You are not scrolling down to the the comment that appears to be written by her keyboard under her presumed account bearing her name with a face that appears to be hers. This could be a hack job, who knows?

I don’t think we can say with certainty. My hunch is she did not write it herself but rather re-pinned it. Of course it doesn’t take away the sentiment behind the pin itself.

I wonder if she has a history of bully behavior before the two shooting incidents.

Totally can see that based off of her ignorant pinterest post and repost she made. You gotta think after that incident in Dallas, it probably had cops even more pissed out.

It always a us vs them mentality.

I'm curious about her first shooting. If they will protect her over this, they sure as hell will over that.

The defendant in her first shooting intially claimed she lied about him taking her taser before she shot him.

I do not know if he was in jail when he finally agreed to a plea deal or if they scared him sufficiently to believe he would get serious time if he didn't. I do not know if he is in jail now.

When you cop to a plea or are found guilty, short of the feds coming in and turning everything upside down (they won't), you have zero standing to sue. Collateral estoppel 101.

Now were there body cams or other discovery he never got? That seems very possible with this bunch. If so and it could be obtained revealing she did lie and the video proved it; then he could get the plea and conviction overturned at least via a Coram Nobis (surprise new evidence).

Totally can see that based off of her ignorant pinterest post and repost she made. You gotta think after that incident in Dallas, it probably had cops even more pissed out.

It always a us vs them mentality.

I'm curious about her first shooting. If they will protect her over this, they sure as hell will over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd