TX - Botham Shem Jean, 26, killed when police officer entered wrong apartment, Dallas, Sept 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At a news conference Friday, the lawyers said the search warrant, which allowed investigators to look for drugs, should have never been issued.

They also called for the firing of police officer Amber Guyger.

The local Fox television affiliate, KDFW, was roundly criticized for its initial reporting on the release of the report on the search's findings, drawing scorn from figures across the political spectrum for focusing on the marijuana, tweeting: "DEVELOPING: Search warrant: Marijuana found in Botham Jean's apartment after deadly shooting."

On Twitter, the ACLU called the tweet an "attack on an innocent man."

Fox News contributor Guy Benson commented on Twitter, "Irrelevant. 100% irrelevant."

National Rifle Association spokeswoman Dana Loesch tweeted: "How is this germane to what happened?"

KDFW, which later updated its story and added more context, declined to comment Friday about its initial coverage of the search affidavit.
Dallas police face ire over portrayal of man shot by officer

She intentionally made a LETHAL shot.

She is carrying a lethal weap0n (we don't know the type or caliber). Her job deals with using those weapons (hopefully in an appropriate manner). She knows the difference between a warning shot, a wounding shot, and a lethal shot.

With no more information than "someone didn't respond to my commands" as a ? Security Guard ? she INTENTIONALLY fired a lethal shot.

This is more than manslaughter and I am firmly convinced she is deceptive and devious in posing this as a simple mistake.

This was part of my post, but there was nothing ugly or pathetic about it. Killer Cop said it was dark, his family said he’s a man of routine and tidy. My post was saying that either he was eating soup in the dark in his skivvies which in and of itself seems strange or he had just made soup, not eaten it and left it out and went to bed? The other option is that it wasn’t dark at all and he was tucking in to dinner as she arrived at the door. His family asserts that it would be totally out of character for his place to be a mess. My post was merely saying that the police probably tossed things around, hence the messy state of the apartment but the soup implies her account of events just doesn’t make any sense.
Sorry, I didn’t meant to cause a ruckus and I certainly never meant anything but respect and love toward mister Bo.
It was the quote that Fannneee posted in a quote.
There is no way to get to who posted the post that Fannneee posted to in the quote, there is no link.
No one knows when he ate the cereal ( not soup) and he was in his own apartment, if he wanted to eat in his underwear so what if he wanted to eat in the nude, so what. No one knows if it was completely dark when he ate! He could have had the tv on with no light on. He could have been in the middle of eating with the light on and he could have turned the light off when he heard a noise at the door. Or the light was on and turned off after the shots. Hopefully the truth comes out.

Holy cow, I am slow! I actually opened up the article and searched to find out what the heck Internet Fumes are...

f14980683c3f2f168861c88bae4d7785--bunker-book-jacket.jpg

Response to Resistance Philosophy
The Dallas Police Department uses a Linear Response-to-Resistance Continuum as its training model. The Response Continuum is a concept used in incident handling that simultaneously recognizes the level of subject resistance encountered and the level of control required for the situation. It is an overview that does not direct a particular officer on how much control to use in a particular situation. It gives direction in the escalation and de-escalation of resistance and the escalation and de-escalation of control necessary in police incidents. It explains that many variables are involved in situations where an officer must control a subject.
reporting-requirements

http://www.dallaspolice.net/reports/Shared Documents/response-continuum-model.pdf

Ok, we know these things...
1.Two shots fired.
2.One hit him in the chest, then traveled into his abdomen.
3.Laptop damaged.

He could have been just sitting/laying on the sofa, using his laptop when he was killed.
Or sometimes if I’m on the laptop on the couch and I go to get a snack I catch myself carrying it open almost waist high and always get annoyed with myself when I have to sit it down on the counter... I’ve accidentally walked to the restroom with it too just bc I’m on it so often that it’s like a 3rd arm. Maybe he mindlessly walked with it bc he was on it while enjoying his soup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member