TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep wondering if it's possible there were Courgars or something on both sides? Chased them. He ran into them and it's outside the search area so that is why they didn't find him? Just a thought. I know "sipers" doesn't sounds like courgars, but just thinking outloud.

I have thought the same. I don't think there are cougars but wild hogs and snakes for sure!

Is this where the PG made the comment? I just saw something interesting. It says "08/10/2013 Ladessa was told by Misty, sheriff’s dispatcher, that there were two 911 calls made the night before by Brandon. She indicated that the call was in-and-out due to bad reception."
Two calls by Brandon? When I hear his tape I heard him say "I told you" and my first thought was something cut out of the call but this adds more confusion? If there was a second, or first, ,911 call from Brandon what time was it made? Where is that tape? Why would her private investigator say this if not true?

BBM At what point in the call do you hear "I told you"?

Haha! I did the same and like you came up empty.

This is a shot in the dark, but I've been thinking Bronte was pronounced like "Emily Bronte" all this time, then I see in another post that it's pronounced more like "Brah-nt" (which seems to verify with Wikipedia at least), it has me wondering is he saying "on Bronte side" as in closer to Bronte on 277 than San Angelo, or on the Bronte side of the Colorado? Not sure if this might be terminology the locals use when talking about where they are on 277...

I tried to listen to the call once, but B was talking so fast and his slang was throwing me off (and I'm IN Texas!). But I believe that he was walking down one side of the road when he ran out of gas and 'ran into' some major trouble going down on the other side of the road. I do believe he said on both sides, meaning he might be on one side and the trouble was on the other. It could have been a fight, something with road rage, or maybe a hit going down on the other side of the road where they were taking someone down there to 'off'. IDK. He might have caught their eye and started chasing him into the brush. IMO, I just think he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. It does not mean that he could have been under the influence as he just had a fight with L, but there were other people out there chasing him.

The silence after the call did not show that he hung up. I too believe that he was trying to be quiet as he was hiding and did not want to be found.

If by chance they do find his body out there, I kind of would not be surprise if they locate another body from the trouble that he came across. I wonder if they have checked the other side of the road from where his truck was.

I do feel sad that the fear of someone going to jail overrides information given to the LE during a time where that someone is obviously in trouble.

The post the pregnant lady originally commented on has been removed from the actual HFBL page, it hasn't been removed from WS, as far as I know anyway. I had seen the comment the pregnant lady made a long time ago & then recently when the 911 call was released, everyone started wondering if it was the call the pregnant lady was talking about. I found the thread on this post (#54 or #57, can't remember now) & when you click the link on that post, it does take you to a status update & all the comments, which include the pregnant girls comments. But...when you just go to FB, the current page, & look back, way back, that status update & all comments are not there. Or not that I could find. Sorry for the confusion.

Have you read her FaceBook? Not a single mention that she is pregnant? I've never seen such a confusing page as she goes on and on about this horrible husband who beats her (I believe posted in AUG 2013) and shows wedding pictures to him one month later (no pregnancy showing) and both prior and after the pregnant comment is all about taking her ambien and drinking margaritas? I also found it interesting that her husband is a truck driver. Things that make me go hmmmmmmm. :scared:

Have you read her FaceBook? Not a single mention that she is pregnant? I've never seen such a confusing page as she goes on and on about this horrible husband who beats her (I believe posted in AUG 2013) and shows wedding pictures to him one month later (no pregnancy showing) and both prior and after the pregnant comment is all about taking her ambien and drinking margaritas? I also found it interesting that her husband is a truck driver. Things that make me go hmmmmmmm. :scared:

I thought her husband worked in the oilfield?

The pregnant girls story...hmmmm....not sure what to think. Did she ever say why she drove to Bronte then back to San Angelo late that night?

Is he a truck driver for the oil fields?

I see nothing much else besides her talking about being pg on her fb. Timing is off though. 20 weeks on Mar 3 means she wasn't pg in Aug. At least not with this one.

He says

Yes I'm in the middle of a field, a siper just perched some guys over out here going towards Abilene on both sides.

So first he is explaining his location (in a field), then it appears he is explaining the incident (or what started this) and where it occurred. Aside from the siper part the most confusing to me is "on both sides". What could be on both sides? Both sides of what?

Whatever the siper part is, it happened on both sides. And since he uses the word "just" it appears the incident just happened.

Just thinking out loud....

There's no way he's saying sniper?

Funny you mention that! That is what my hubby said it sounded like!

Updated Information from The... - The Observer/Enterprise | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ObserverEnterprise/posts/507955162619261‎
During subsequent interviews with Kyle Lawson, he revealed he had been on the ... Further investigation determined that Brandon Lawson had served stints in Texas ... According to LaDessa Lofton, the search came upon the place where it ...

i found this interesting. but later in the article it states original statements have been retracted. so which ones?

At this point in time I don't put any worth into that "paper."

K and A were less than truthful with LE at first. Possibly LL too. They did not inform them that they had been on the phone with Brandon at the time Deputy Neal arrived and I'm sure there were some untruths told. Perhaps that's what the retracted statements are referring to?

So IF this is correct (who knows with all the differing stories). Then Deputy Neal was responding to a motorist/trucker? calling 911 about a stranded motorist and they did not ever respond to Brandon's 911 call. (I can't say I blame them - just trying to get clarification)

Updated Information from The Observer/Enterprise
The original call from 911 came to Coke County Sheriff’s Office at 12:58 am Friday, August 9, 2013, reporting a stranded motorist. Just after 1 am, Chief Deputy Brandon Neal arrived at disabled vehicle south of Bronte on Highway 277. Upon finding it abandoned with no keys inside, Deputy Neal turned on vehicle’s flashers and locked the vehicle.

So 911 call comes in at 12:58 am and Deputy Neal arrived onscene at 1:10 am. When did Deputy Neal drive all the way into San Angelo looking for the stranded motorist? Or did that not happen? Why was Deputy Fox also dispatched to go north on hwy 277? Didn't the 911 caller/trucker give a good description of where the vehicle was? Most truckers are pretty good at that.

I would think the trucker/caller reported as an abandoned vehicle and stranded motorist would be the call Brandon made as he referenced "ran out of gas" which says stranded, to me anyhow. Yet, Brandon's call was 12:53 or 12:54 am, not 12:58 am.

Brandon's 911 call 0:50:38 So he called before the 'other call (s)'

How is Bronte pronounced? Could he have said "going towards Abilene, Bronte's side??

That would be 50.38 seconds. Almost 10 secs shy of one minute in duration.

And where is Ladessa's interputation of the call? and his family's? They would know how he pronounces words and any slang he might use better than us. :(

I read on FaceBook that she felt he was saying "taper." If you read through the comments she writes some of her interpretations.

am i mistaken or did he just start a new job? this could explain 401k check, from previous job? i know sometimes depends upon who you work for you can exercise leaving it and transferring it or cashing it in.

I saw a little over a year at this job in the oil field which is why they moved to that area. We need to pick the girls up from dance and we are going for supper tonight so I will try and come back later or will post a link soon as I find tomorrow.

I read on FaceBook that she felt he was saying "taper." If you read through the comments she writes some of her interpretations.

I've never seen her interpretations. Do you know the date? It's so hard to find things on fb. What's a taper?

I tried to listen to the call once, but B was talking so fast and his slang was throwing me off (and I'm IN Texas!). But I believe that he was walking down one side of the road when he ran out of gas and 'ran into' some major trouble going down on the other side of the road. I do believe he said on both sides, meaning he might be on one side and the trouble was on the other. It could have been a fight, something with road rage, or maybe a hit going down on the other side of the road where they were taking someone down there to 'off'. IDK. He might have caught their eye and started chasing him into the brush. IMO, I just think he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. It does not mean that he could have been under the influence as he just had a fight with L, but there were other people out there chasing him.

The silence after the call did not show that he hung up. I too believe that he was trying to be quiet as he was hiding and did not want to be found.

If by chance they do find his body out there, I kind of would not be surprise if they locate another body from the trouble that he came across. I wonder if they have checked the other side of the road from where his truck was.

I do feel sad that the fear of someone going to jail overrides information given to the LE during a time where that someone is obviously in trouble.

Oh wow I had that thought too! I will catch up later as we are leaving now but I want to say that I saw on FaceBook where his aunt went searching on her own and found a crushed cell phone and a tee shirt and said she was going to keep it and that it did not belong to BL. Maybe that should be turned in? What if it holds prints or evidence needed? Oh I told hubby to start car as I am going to see if I can find that comment from FaceBook.

Oh wow I had that thought too! I will catch up later as we are leaving now but I want to say that I saw on FaceBook where his aunt went searching on her own and found a crushed cell phone and a tee shirt and said she was going to keep it and that it did not belong to BL. Maybe that should be turned in? What if it holds prints or evidence needed? Oh I told hubby to start car as I am going to see if I can find that comment from FaceBook.

See...this is exactly why family should not be searching! I guess if LE won't they don't have much choice. Did she wear gloves and put it in a plastic ziploc baggie? I doubt it. Grrr......

He does work in oilfield. Her page does show her pregnancy. She has an older FB. Therefore meaning she has two.

Back in Aug 2013 she talks about him never home and a truck driver and always not around and when he comes back he takes off to see friends. The post she said was preg when she saw truck that night and that is why she didn't stop but called her mom and had her mom call it in. That made me wonder if she was with her hubby/truck driver and he is the 911 call? No mention she is preg to friends until Dec with baby pregnant with now. Only thought I had is if she was only weeks preg in Aug and had miscarriage but the way she "tells all" I would think that would have been on her wall too. Just something not right and add to that she removed that comment too? Says she may be reading here? If so maybe she can sign on and explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member