TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A syper just preached some guys over...I can't make it out!

I have listened to the 911 call more times than I can count. Now I don't think he's saying "state trooper just pulled some guys over" as I originally thought. Like you, I think it's a two-syllable, but I hear a long A. Like saper. And I don't hear "guys" anymore--it sounds to me like "saper just pushed some gobs over"

I know-nonsense-just trying to show what I hear. I'm also really feeling like that call has been heavily edited. Due to an ongoing investigation maybe?

As for Brandon being 10 minutes up the road, my guess is he began walking or hitching to get gas and then called his brother? Then whatever happened happened.

I have spent time on the Facebook page as well as another related one and frankly they are a mess. Misinformation, several admins posting differing opinions, fighting. Poor Ladessa needs some solid direction.

It's too maddening for me to even try to decipher the words. I have bad hearing to begin with. Too bad, I think there are clues in that call. Does anyone know if the 911 operator knows Brandon's location? I can't remember that part. I'm assuming that police arrived due to the 2nd 911 call from a passing motorist who was concerned about the truck being abandoned along the highway (in the line of traffic).

Could he be saying something like 'as I just approached some guys over...here heading towaerds Abiline on both sides...'.

Well with a heavy Texas drawl saper would sound like sIper to me. And I agree it sounds something like

saper/siper just pushed some gobs over

Since that area is heavily traveled by truckers I would thinking maybe that was a 18 wheeler/truck or tractor type equipment with this name? Perhaps Brandon knows what it's called specifically from working in the oil fields?

It is possible he's slurring and ran state trooper together for something like staper but I sure don't hear it that way. To me he sounds like he's slurring though. It could just be the way he talks or his accent or the tape is very poor quality or edited on purpose.

saper
staper
safer
sapher
staffer

Do people hunt out there?

It's too maddening for me to even try to decipher the words. I have bad hearing to begin with. Too bad, I think there are clues in that call. Does anyone know if the 911 operator knows Brandon's location? I can't remember that part. I'm assuming that police arrived due to the 2nd 911 call from a passing motorist who was concerned about the truck being abandoned along the highway (in the line of traffic).

Bbm-I'm guessing that Brandon's original call was never dispatched. This makes your scenerio very plausible. Second 911 call from the passing motorist comes in, brother shows up with gas at same time LE shows up to check the abandoned vehicle.

It's the lack of a coherent timeline that trips me up. If Brandon had called 911 before he talked to his brother, then brother would have some knowledge of trouble when he met with LE at the truck.

Very strange that we are not hearing from the brother or his girlfriend, who say they spoke to Brandon on his phone that night.

In the slowed version I hear

yes I'm in the middle of a field, this guy pushed some christian? gods/guys over?

Bbm-I'm guessing that Brandon's original call was never dispatched. This makes your scenerio very plausible. Second 911 call from the passing motorist comes in, brother shows up with gas at same time LE shows up to check the abandoned vehicle.

It's the lack of a coherent timeline that trips me up. If Brandon had called 911 before he talked to his brother, then brother would have some knowledge of trouble when he met with LE at the truck.

Very strange that we are not hearing from the brother or his girlfriend, who say they spoke to Brandon on his phone that night.

Didn't Brandon call 911 AFTER he called the brother? I'll have to check the timeline again. I'm getting confused. I was under the assumption the cops showed up at the same time as his brother due to the trucker or whomever called in the stranded vehicle. But what gets me is the report that cops stayed there for an hour before locking the truck and putting the flashers on? Is that correct?

Didn't Brandon call 911 AFTER he called the brother? I'll have to check the timeline again. I'm getting confused. I was under the assumption the cops showed up at the same time as his brother due to the trucker or whomever called in the stranded vehicle. But what gets me is the report that cops stayed there for an hour before locking the truck and putting the flashers on? Is that correct?

That is my understanding. Hopefully msm will pick up on this and find a way to connect some dots.

First the call to brother for gas, then the distressed 911 call...later another call to brother/brothers gfriend with the 'I'm beeding' comment.

I don't know if the cop stayed for an hour for sure - that was from the PI's timeline...but he may have. If Brandon was a couple miles away, he would've never seen him or heard him...

In the slowed version I hear

yes I'm in the middle of a field, this guy pushed some christian? gods/guys over?

Listen to the slowed down version. I can pretty clearly hear THIS GUY PUSHED SOME.... They don't have like rogue religious folks out that way do they? You know like Hare Krishna's? For some reason that's what I'm picturing some rogue religious folks walking down the highway in the long gowns and someone pulling over to hassle them. And Brandon stumbled across it? Am I crazy? LOL

Don't think he said both sides... sounds more like south side to me. He has a very southern accent. Sounds like he witnessed something happening, and tried to get police there.

Listen to the slowed down version. I can pretty clearly hear THIS GUY PUSHED SOME.... They don't have like rogue religious folks out that way do they? You know like Hare Krishna's? For some reason that's what I'm picturing some rogue religious folks walking down the highway in the long gowns and someone pulling over to hassle them. And Brandon stumbled across it? Am I crazy? LOL

LoL not crazy...that call is making us all crazy.

It could be 'This guy..'. I'm trying to think of other things that don't star with 'A' something-or-another...

First the call to brother for gas, then the distressed 911 call...later another call to brother/brothers gfriend with the 'I'm beeding' comment.

I don't know if the cop stayed for an hour for sure - that was from the PI's timeline...but he may have. If Brandon was a couple miles away, he would've never seen him or heard him...

And where did the call for the stranded vehicle come in? I'm trying to figure out if the cop response to the scene was due to Brandon's call or the stranded vehicle call.

I would think it odd for the cop to hang out for an hour even if he knew Brandon had a warrant. That is very odd to me. Unless he was continuing to look through the brush for him but was he out there alone for an hour? Hmmm... that bothers me for some reason.

And where did the call for the stranded vehicle come in? I'm trying to figure out if the cop response to the scene was due to Brandon's call or the stranded vehicle call.

I would think it odd for the cop to hang out for an hour even if he knew Brandon had a warrant. That is very odd to me. Unless he was continuing to look through the brush for him but was he out there alone for an hour? Hmmm... that bothers me for some reason.

Me too.

I can't answer your last question, because your avatar says 'be nice'.. :loveyou:

From what I could gather when this case first came up, it's a very drug heavy place. It's possible something drug related was going on as he came to that road, and sadly he happened to run out of gas at the same time! The area was searched, no body found. I believe he was removed from that area. Sadly, I don't know if this case will ever be solved, because it lacks so much information!

In the very beginning, when time was of the essence and facts needed, there was so much confusion, so much questioning, and nothing added up. It was reported by LE that he said he hit someone or something. However, I don't get that from the 911 call! What he said sounded more like meaning he met up with them, meaning he happened to drive up when whatever was happening, not that he hit anyone or anything.

I don't know which caused the police to respond. Might have been already in route when the second call came in. From what was reported, he called police, and then a trucker called police because of an abandoned vehicle.

I don't know for sure which call LE responded to. You would think they would've done a more thorough search that night if it was Brandon's call...so I assumed it was the 2nd call from the trucker. Brandon also never gave a location - at least in the call we hear, other than 'heading towards Abilene'.
Why LE hung out for an hour (if they did) - maybe waiting for him to move his car?

What this case needs is some serious media attention. Maybe then we could get some clarity from LE vs. What the family has put out. I'm not implying that they're lying or anything, I wholeheartedly believe they are frantic to find him, but I know how memory can be faulty and it's been 6 months. Would be helpful to see what LE documented that night and in the following days.

I don't know for sure which call LE responded to. You would think they would've done a more thorough search that night if it was Brandon's call...so I assumed it was the 2nd call from the trucker. Brandon also never gave a location - at least in the call we hear, other than 'heading towards Abilene'.
Why LE hung out for an hour (if they did) - maybe waiting for him to move his car?

What this case needs is some serious media attention. Maybe then we could get some clarity from LE vs. What the family has put out. I'm not implying that they're lying or anything, I wholeheartedly believe they are frantic to find him, but I know how memory can be faulty and it's been 6 months. Would be helpful to see what LE documented that night and in the following days.

This is what I recall as well. I don't know how they could dispatch to an unknown location (Brandon's call to 911). Does he ever indicate his location, other then heading toward Abilene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx