TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he take the 401k check? Did it come in the mail after he disappeared? All I read was that it was coming the mail. Did it ever arrive? Did B have a life insurance policy through his job? What was his employment status when he disappeared? I read that many at his job thought he got his 401k then took off. What was the last day he worked? Did he work that Thursday? Can anyone get more info about the drug charges and any sentence that was imposed? I read the warrant was from 2005 then someone posted here about charges in 2012.

The Grand Jury in Johnson County indicted him on September 27, 2012. He was charged with delivery of a controlled substance in 2010 if I am reading it correctly.

I understand why you might think he would not call police for obvious reasons but people on meth are known to hallucinate and become extremely paranoid. So maybe he really thought his life was in danger, but it was his imagination.

Remember the two teens in the snow storm who thought they were trapped in the trees and there were mexicans all around them?

The 'Mexicans' were likely cows.

For all we know BL could have been high as a kite and thought the bushes were chasing him.

I remember that. They thought they were in a phone booth and that these people would look at them but not answer or help them. They were actually in the middle of nowhere and froze to death.

I absolutely agree that meth can cause hallucinations from first hand experience with a family member. They can be positive that what they're hearing or seeing is true when there's absolutely nothing there. Also, drug use in the oil field is very common place here in East Texas. Can't vouch for San Angelo but I doubt it would be much different. JMO, MOO

Ladessa would not be able to touch his bank account/401k or any other monetary account of B's unless and until a body is found and even then she will have to PROVE a common law marriage existed. Even if he is not found and is declared dead at some point many years down the road I think she would have a tough time getting it. MOO

I'm wondering if LL was able to get any monies from BL's bank account before she filed a missing persons report. The accounts were frozen by family (from what I read) only after he was reported missing on August 12, 2013?

I'm wondering if LL was able to get any monies from BL's bank account before she filed a missing persons report. The accounts were frozen by family (from what I read) only after he was reported missing on August 12, 2013?

Frozen by what family? His parents? If the account was joint with her name on it nobody (including LE) could legally stop her from having access to it I don't think. I'm guessing LE froze it. Why would family do that? To stop LL from getting it?

I really feel like LE is now treating B as a fugitive vs a missing person. If so, why? Do they have proof that he is alive? I read there were some tips/sightings but I sure hope they have proof and aren't just assuming based on a few tips. Even if someone tried to access his bank account it might be someone else who did him harm.

There are always 'sightings' of missing persons and often times it's after the MP was already dead.

It sounds to me like it was not a joint account. I don't know how she could have gotten money out of it.

I've wondered if they, whoever, froze the account, how would they know if there was or has been any activity on the account?

I'm not positive but I believe freezing of the account means that LL or other persons cannot remove money or close the account but I would bet it's not frozen against incoming or outgoing transactions. I really think that LE believes he's a fugitive and the easiest way to catch him would be to monitor his bank account activity. If there was activity on the account I highly doubt they would let that info out. Remember that to them, he's possibly a missing person and definitely a wanted fugitive in the eyes of the law.

BUT any activity would not necessarily mean that B were alive because if robbery were the motive for a possible attack out there on hwy 277 it is possible that his wallet was stolen.

When the Sheriff's wife proclaimed MISSING COKE COUNTY MAN NO LONGER IN COUNTY what was she basing that off of? Does she know something we don't? Is there a valid reason why LE won't approve a new search? Often times there are things going on within LE that we aren't privy to.

I just don't know...

When can a bank freeze your account?

Answer:
Yes. The bank can freeze any account that is held by a customer with the bank. But, this does not happen at the banks wish. Usually a legal order by law enforcement agencies (police or cops) is required to do so. Usually cops and federal authorities freeze bank accounts of terrorists and known malicious elements of the society.

I don't believe that family froze the bank account. I don't know who said that but I highly doubt they would have a legal right to do so even if they wanted to. The only ones that could freeze it is LE.

Brandon is a adult. He owns the bank account. Nobody has a legal right to his money or to make decisions about his money at this point. For all they know he left LL and is missing of his own free will and that is not illegal. HOWEVER he is a fugitive from the law and LE can take legal actions to freeze his account. Basically it means nobody can touch it. I don't know if they are monitoring/allowing any possible activity but my guess is they are.

If LL were on the bank account too they would have no legal right to stop her from getting her money (from what I can see).

A court may freeze a banking account during a divorce, police investigation or after a legal settlement to ensure monies within the account are not withdrawn or hidden before payment can be made. If a court freezes an account, the banking institution, investment group or retirement plan administrator, for example, must restrict the account until notified otherwise. These restrictions will be performed per the instructions ordered by the court.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/about_4687071_what-happens-account-frozen.html#ixzz2vguiPFld

It sounds to me like it was not a joint account. I don't know how she could have gotten money out of it.

I remember reading , a friend of LL's commented that LL had emptied out her savings account to pay for search's and flyers.

It looks like someone just closed up B's fb page tight. That makes me suspicious. If you have nothing to hide why hide things? Does anyone know if the other Brandon Lawson in Fort Worth on facebook is him too? I didn't think so at first, but a lot of friends went to Joshua High School and friends in common with B. None of B's family or LL are on there. It looks like maybe it's an older fb page.

She should not post on BL's Facebook page. Kind of odd when she has the HFBL page to post on?

I remember reading , a friend of LL's commented that LL had emptied out her savings account to pay for search's and flyers.

Well maybe they had a joint savings? I don't know. I don't know at what point they froze Brandon's account? I'm assuming the frozen account is a checking account then. Now if they believe the money in that account was made from illegal activities they probably could freeze it even with LL's name on it. I don't know. I just know that somewhere I saw it said that BRANDON'S account was frozen not "their" account.

Mason Looney/Mason Looney Ent. Is the online clothing company BL cousin AJ Jeffryes founded. There is no such person as Mason Looney. AJ is the cousin who refers to Bradley as Unk/uncle. The company was unable to launch due to things happening or whatever. This was on July 29, 2013. I have seen several posts about including several bit strips on his dad's page including the one where his dad states something about snubbing Mason and it shows a man in a window and BL's dad on a ladder and AJ comments. You can read into it what you want.

I noticed all of BL's family page are locked tight as of today. I think we (websleuthers) used our instinct and skills and we put out factual information and it scared them. Ladessa knows exactly where Brandon is. This is why she doesn't want ANY help from the thousands of people who have stepped up to help. The part that upsets me is that there are so many missing people in this world and so many people have put their time and compassion to help find Brandon. The truth will come out eventually.

I don't get that feeling at all. In reading the HFBL page I feel LL is very tired and scared. I also cannot believe that he would be in hiding from her and leave his children. The video from the recent interview has his parents/grands and they all seem very worried. I believe he is not alive and is in the field. I also do not believe he was alone in that field.

Thank you!

And BINGO!! Every donation site I found was created on that day. I knew something stunk!

:facepalm:

I don't find that suspect at all? I imagine friends set up donation sites and that seems to be customary.

She was setting up donation sites the day she reported him missing??? This is a huge red flag.

I can't help but think of that Forensics Files I saw a long time ago where a young couple faked the death of the husband in a car wreck. They got caught because he came back around as a "new boyfriend" of the wife or something with his hair dyed. I think the neighbor who used to babysit for her recognized him. I'll have to see if I can find anything on that.

Ha ha! I remember that!!:groucho:

I just did some research and it shows that meth possession and distribution can carry a hefty sentence in Texas. http://www.drugcrimelawyerinhouston.com/meth-charges-defense/

Do we have any witness testimony that there actually was a heated, loud, heard by neighbors argument in the household before Brandon stormed off?

Maybe this all was a setup, an insurance scam. It seems like LL keeps pressing the fact that she thinks BL is dead. I have read it on several posting from her on FB and interviews.

It has happened before.

I just am really starting to think he was high as a kite and died out there int he elements like those teens in Nebraska during the blizzard.

Usually insurance scams are when a body is present or is ruled a death but not for someone missing? Isn't it like 7 years or longer before someone can be declared dead? Considering they are a young couple and both working and four kids my guess is they didn't have life insurance outside of whatever their work may have offered but that is just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne