TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we would hear more sounds if it picked up background noise and what is the chance a "yeah" came out at the same time a "no?" The only pause I give to this is that in the transcript LL said that Brandon said "yes" and then "no" but maybe she is wrong too? Unless my hearing is going bad the slow tape sounds like one voice coming on top of the other voice which is why someone else I feel was with BL.

Agreed. I don't think it's B's voice. But I don't disregard someone at the dispatcher's end saying that. Why is that impossible?

Here's the thing. Is it possible he found B. B said LL is going to turn me in on my warrant and I'm not going back to jail/prison and at that moment B K and A come up with a plan for B to run. He takes him to Fort Worth or wherever and comes back, goes to the gas station and puts gas in the truck as a cover. How long of a drive to Ft Worth and back?

There was mention that B hit something and that might have been why he was bleeding/or why K thought he was bleeding. Did he hit LL? Is that why she was going to call the cops and turn him in on the warrant? We have no idea if things got physical in their fight that night or just how nasty it was.

Do you think his parents/grand would be in on it? See, I cannot picture this. I got the impression from LL's post or interview (cannot remember where I read it) that they were saving up money and had a lawyer and for some reason that says to me that a warrant was issued as a fine was not paid on the charges or that he did not appear in court. If he were a fugitive they sure didn't do a very good job in finding him to put in jail since he worked a job and a ss search could have found him? I don't believe he is in hiding. I do believe KL is hiding something though.

Agreed. I don't think it's B's voice. But I don't disregard someone at the dispatcher's end saying that. Why is that impossible?

I meant to add that there are so many times that I've said something out loud to my hubby and not even a second later the television says the same exact words!

Do you think his parents/grand would be in on it? See, I cannot picture this. I got the impression from LL's post or interview (cannot remember where I read it) that they were saving up money and had a lawyer and for some reason that says to me that a warrant was issued as a fine was not paid on the charges or that he did not appear in court. If he were a fugitive they sure didn't do a very good job in finding him to put in jail since he worked a job and a ss search could have found him? I don't believe he is in hiding. I do believe KL is hiding something though.

I know nothing about his parents so I can't really say if they would or wouldn't. Do you know his family/parents personally?

Saving money and have a lawyer for what? Hmmm.... If Brandon is missing and presumably dead they really don't need to worry about that. LL is convinced he's dead.

He was indicted. I don't know what happened after that. Either he didn't appear or didn't do his time/pay his fines or something to generate a warrant. I know LL said he had done time in the past so chances are good he would get time again IMO.

To me the warrant seems minor, not something to go on the run for I would think. How many times in the past has he had drug charges? Also, if anyone knows, is there a large drug using population where BL & LL live?

From the PI's timeline. More discrepancies? LL did know there was a 911 call (2 calls?) on the 10th? That would be the Sat after he went missing.

08/09/2013 Approx 5:00 AM Ladessa called police station to report the truck had been found in Bronte, TX 4 ½ miles N of Bronte, ¼ of a block from the rest stop (not a truck stop, no fuel stations, no restrooms, just picnic tables.) Ladessa told dispatch that a family member ran out of gas and gave location. She was calling to see if there was an update.

08/10/2013 Ladessa was told by Misty, sheriff’s dispatcher, that there were two 911 calls made the night before by Brandon. She indicated that the call was in-and-out due to bad reception.

To me the warrant seems minor, not something to go on the run for I would think. How many times in the past has he had drug charges? Also, if anyone knows, is there a large drug using population where BL & LL live?

Oh I don't think it was minor. Especially with priors. LL said he had done time in the past. You don't do time on something minor. The indictment was posted upstream.

Drugs and meth are an epidemic across the U.S. and TX is no exception.

Oh I don't think it was minor. Especially with priors. LL said he had done time in the past. You don't do time on something minor. The indictment was posted upstream.

Oh okay, I wasn't sure if he had previous drug stuff or jail time. So yeah, not minor.

Well, in my state we have the idiots who use bath salts and die. But we still have the meth/crack house problems too.

Maybe he was afraid of going away for a long stretch. But I keep coming back to the 911 call and how he sounded. That didn't sound staged.

Oh okay, I wasn't sure if he had previous drug stuff or jail time. So yeah, not minor.

Well, in my state we have the idiots who use bath salts and die. But we still have the meth/crack house problems too.

Maybe he was afraid of going away for a long stretch. But I keep coming back to the 911 call and how he sounded. That didn't sound staged.

I agree and that's why I suggested perhaps this came to light if/when K and A caught up to him. It's just a thought.

I still think he's most likely deceased out there. Sadly :(

But I've not ruled out other possibilities entirely.

From the Blogtalk interview on page 2 of this thread. (you don't go to prison for little things)

Caller: <snip> Had Brandon or you been drinking at all that night?

LL: No, uh-uh.

Caller: Okay. Because I know that can be a factor and I just wanted to clear that part up too, in case there was any question.

LL: Brandon does have a, Brandon's been to prison a couple of times but they were like, not really big charges but when he was younger. It took Brandon a little bit to grow up but he was a good person. He would do anything for anybody and he was a good dad and he worked hard for his kids and for me and to support us. We were fortunate enough that I got to stay at home for a little bit with the kids and he worked and made all the money. I mean, he was good to us. He would do anything for his family, so I don't understand why this has happened, you know?

I agree and that's why I suggested perhaps this came to light if/when K and A caught up to him. It's just a thought.

I still think he's most likely deceased out there. Sadly :(

But I've not ruled out other possibilities entirely.

I think he is too .

So frustrating.

From the PI's timeline. More discrepancies? LL did know there was a 911 call (2 calls?) on the 10th? That would be the Sat after he went missing.

08/09/2013 Approx 5:00 AM Ladessa called police station to report the truck had been found in Bronte, TX 4 ½ miles N of Bronte, ¼ of a block from the rest stop (not a truck stop, no fuel stations, no restrooms, just picnic tables.) Ladessa told dispatch that a family member ran out of gas and gave location. She was calling to see if there was an update.

08/10/2013 Ladessa was told by Misty, sheriff’s dispatcher, that there were two 911 calls made the night before by Brandon. She indicated that the call was in-and-out due to bad reception.

This case is full of discrepancies. Why would Ladessa call LE to tell them the truck had been found NORTH of Bronte when at least one deputy had already been to the truck, etc. SOUTH of Bronte hours before?

FWIW: There is only one motel in Bronte and it happens to be across the street from the Stripes gas station/store. Someone had mentioned about LL spending the night in Bronte and I was just curious.

This case is full of discrepancies. Why would Ladessa call LE to tell them the truck had been found NORTH of Bronte when at least one deputy had already been to the truck, etc. SOUTH of Bronte hours before?

FWIW: There is only one motel in Bronte and it happens to be across the street from the Stripes gas station/store. Someone had mentioned about LL spending the night in Bronte and I was just curious.

Isn't it?

And if I see one more person talk about FOWL play I think I'm going to scream!!!:banghead:

Especially in rural Texas around small towns. Someone rents or owns an old house out in the middle of nowhere so they can cook the meth. The smell is bad, so if they are out in the boondocks so to speak no one will notice.

I am open to any scenario at this point. I would not rule anything out.

According to family, Brandon had used previously. His 2 imprisonments were for drugs. His last warrant was for possession with the intent to deliver. This makes me think he was also selling. With 2 priors, that is a pretty big deal. Around these parts, you don't go to prison for first offense and a little baggie of stuff. He had to have been a major player to go to prison I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne