TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure the caller is Brandon?

His wife says it is and they have phone records showing he dialed 911. Good question tho. I am thinking the text he is 10 minutes up the road COULD be someone else that I have been calling :The first guy".

With Brandon saying "One car is here" in the 911 call, I am thinking there were at least two cars that possibly were chasing him.

I wonder if anyone has checked Tom Green county sheriff...highway patrol logs?

I am starting to wonder if "State Troopers" had someone pulled over in Tom Green County closer to San Angelo. Maybe they were chasing Brandon in his truck and "They" got pulled over by State Troopers closer to San Angelo?

Brandon headed on towards Bronte thinking he lost the other guys and ran out of gas. That is when he called Kyle but did not mention they other guys because they got pulled over.

While he was waiting for Kyle on the side of the road, the other guys caught up with him and the "chased me into the woods" ensued.

I am just brainstorming here....This doesn't fit EXACTLY, but could be close to a working scenario.

I still believe someone was in the field with him and they overtook him and hurt him.

JMO

Working on a detailed timeline......from several different sources......I'm not very fast.

His wife says it is and they have phone records showing he dialed 911. Good question tho. I am thinking the text he is 10 minutes up the road COULD be someone else that I have been calling :The first guy".

With Brandon saying "One car is here" in the 911 call, I am thinking there were at least two cars that possibly were chasing him.

I wonder if anyone has checked Tom Green county sheriff...highway patrol logs?

I am starting to wonder if "State Troopers" had someone pulled over in Tom Green County closer to San Angelo. Maybe they were chasing Brandon in his truck and "They" got pulled over by State Troopers closer to San Angelo?

Brandon headed on towards Bronte thinking he lost the other guys and ran out of gas. That is when he called Kyle but did not mention they other guys because they got pulled over.

While he was waiting for Kyle on the side of the road, the other guys caught up with him and the "chased me into the woods" ensued.

I am just brainstorming here....This doesn't fit EXACTLY, but could be close to a working scenario.

I still believe someone was in the field with him and they overtook him and hurt him.

JMO

I think this is a great theory!

Are we sure the caller is Brandon?

This is one of my biggest questions, to be honest. I raised it a few pages back. I would prefer somebody outside the family confirmed it was him rather than one of the last few people to see him.

I really keep coming back to him being under the influence and having paranoid delusions, I truly think that covers almost every angle. I noticed his brother got off drugs shortly after his disappearance and wonder if Brandon's disappearance was a moment of clarity for Kyle. JMO, of course.

This is one of my biggest questions, to be honest. I raised it a few pages back. I would prefer somebody outside the family confirmed it was him rather than one of the last few people to see him.

I really keep coming back to him being under the influence and having paranoid delusions, I truly think that covers almost every angle. I noticed his brother got off drugs shortly after his disappearance and wonder if Brandon's disappearance was a moment of clarity for Kyle. JMO, of course.

Bbm, I had that thought too. I can understand if you get into an argument and leave but to leave at that time, not paying attention to your gas gauge and knowing that there isn't a gas station on that stretch of road...

but then I think, is that what someone wants people to think? There could be a whole other story out there.

I too think this could be a very good possibility. The only reason I think this is Brandon is because they found evidence of a 911 call on his cell phone records. LE never said he made a call, but then the 911 call could be a setup to "disappear". He doesn't seem like that type of person and his wife says he was clean for over a year, but I still think this could be possible. JMO

Is it possible that when y'all are listening to the 911 call & hear the "KI" at the beginning of "talking to them" he he saying "Kyle"?? & when y'all hear "detectives" could it be "Dessa"
I personally believe Kyle, his gf Audrey & Ladessa know more than what has/is being told, their stories just don't add up. The only their stories do do is coincide with each other's

Is it possible that when y'all are listening to the 911 call & hear the "KI" at the beginning of "talking to them" he he saying "Kyle"?? & when y'all hear "detectives" could it be "Dessa"
I personally believe Kyle, his gf Audrey & Ladessa know more than what has/is being told, their stories just don't add up. The only their stories do do is coincide with each other's

I hear Brandon taking a breath than saying Hi totally ran into em and I believe the H or K sound before the I is just him exhaling. But that's just MOO.

I re-listened trying to hear if "detectives" could be Ladessa's and I don't hear it.

It's clearly 3 syllables to me and I am pretty sure it's detectives got the first guy.

I have let all of this marinade in my thoughts for a few days. My best guess is that something occurred out there that involved State Troopers and/or Deputies. I think he may just have been referring to the cops as "detectives" but again I could be wrong.

I never would have heard "detectives" had it not been for techpuppy and IMO that was a great find.

I still have problems with the timeline and the fact that Kyle called Ladessa to tell her Brandon ran out of gas at 12:30 (according to Ladessa's PI's timeline) and according to Ladessa (in her blogtalk interview) Brandon didn't call Kyle telling him he ran out of gas until 12:38. I am also bothered by the fact that Ladessa got Kyle's calls but missed Brandon's during the same time period and why was her phone charging in the van?

And this is where I'm stuck. I think there are holes in the timeline and something is not adding up, but the best I can decipher from the 911 call is that cops of some sort were involved in whatever happened out there. This is subject to change with more info but that is where I am right now.

I've also seen rumors of someone chasing Brandon at Walmart in San Angelo but I can't see that as anything but rumor at this point.

And I do want to add that the PI Timeline does say "approx" before the times. A timeline should be accurate IMO but it is what it is.

On the HFBL fb page lots of folks contacting the media/tv trying to get Brandon's story out there. Ladessa doesn't want anyone asking questions or worrying about the facts but yet she is trying to get on Dr Phil/Nancy Grace etc? Obviously she has never seen these shows. These 2 especially will ask questions about the facts in the case and will want answers.

I understand family not wanting the world prying into their personal business. I really do. But when you plead to the public for help you can't say "help me but don't ask questions" because that just doesn't go over too well and people start to assume you are hiding something.

I wish her luck in getting the answers and finding Brandon. I hope LE gets out there and searches the new ping area asap. I do think Brandon is out there. I do not think he is in hiding somewhere running from a warrant.

Another thing I noticed is there is a new unofficial fb page that is taking a lot of information from here. Even copying/pasting some of my posts. I just want to make it clear that I am not on that page or involved in any way. I have read over there but that's about it. I have no idea who the people are running that page.

Hi, could someone pls share the names of the FB pages besides HFBL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, could someone pls share the names of the FB pages besides HFBL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try searching the word "justice" with BL on fb. Since it's unofficial I don't think we're allowed to share it.

Another thing I noticed is there is a new unofficial fb page that is taking a lot of information from here. Even copying/pasting some of my posts. I just want to make it clear that I am not on that page or involved in any way. I have read over there but that's about it. I have no idea who the people are running that page.

I'm on both of those pages & after reading thru all of these on here, that were wrote way before the other page was created, I'm confident that is what was happening....they have a new admin as of yesterday & seems the questions are more original than they previously were, IMO

I'm on both of those pages & after reading thru all of these on here, that were wrote way before the other page was created, I'm confident that is what was happening....they have a new admin as of yesterday & seems the questions are more original than they previously were, IMO

I don't really care if they copy things. I don't know who they are or what their intentions or purpose, I just noticed they copied 2 of my posts here and I didn't want anyone here thinking I was involved over there. I am not.

Ok-We know Brandon said "I'm in the middle of a field" and (I think he says) "I got chased into the woods." If LE or a PI could find an area that has trees along the road where he could be "chased into the woods" and a field behind the trees where he ran, they might find Brandon. (Here in Texas a field would be either plowed farmland or an area that has been planted in some sort of crop.) The area he went missing from has a lot of small cedar trees along the highway and there are some fields back behind them. These are on the East side of the highway.

I hear Brandon taking a breath than saying Hi totally ran into em and I believe the H or K sound before the I is just him exhaling. But that's just MOO.

I re-listened trying to hear if "detectives" could be Ladessa's and I don't hear it.

It's clearly 3 syllables to me and I am pretty sure it's detectives got the first guy.

I have let all of this marinade in my thoughts for a few days. My best guess is that something occurred out there that involved State Troopers and/or Deputies. I think he may just have been referring to the cops as "detectives" but again I could be wrong.

I never would have heard "detectives" had it not been for techpuppy and IMO that was a great find.

I still have problems with the timeline and the fact that Kyle called Ladessa to tell her Brandon ran out of gas at 12:30 (according to Ladessa's PI's timeline) and according to Ladessa (in her blogtalk interview) Brandon didn't call Kyle telling him he ran out of gas until 12:38. I am also bothered by the fact that Ladessa got Kyle's calls but missed Brandon's during the same time period and why was her phone charging in the van?

And this is where I'm stuck. I think there are holes in the timeline and something is not adding up, but the best I can decipher from the 911 call is that cops of some sort were involved in whatever happened out there. This is subject to change with more info but that is where I am right now.

I've also seen rumors of someone chasing Brandon at Walmart in San Angelo but I can't see that as anything but rumor at this point.

And I do want to add that the PI Timeline does say "approx" before the times. A timeline should be accurate IMO but it is what it is.

In my car, and in my husbands, our phones wont charge unless the car is on (4 year old cars).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne