TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pregnant lady's posts have been since deleted, by whom, I do not know, but I looked on the HFBL page & couldn't find them,. But the lady FB profile is public & her statement about being pregnant & why she didn't stop seems to be contradicted by things she has posted on her FB page. Js

I found the pregnant lady's posts today.

If you go to post #54 on this thread, and click on the link there it takes you to a post on FB. If you go back in the comments on that post until Sept 22, you should see it too.

I'm hoping she went to the right people with any info she has.

And here's the thing...if the Walmart rumor is true, why isn't Ladessa talking about it?

Hi all! Newbie here and been following this case ever since I saw the 911 video. I recall seeing somewhere in which the media reported that there was no substance to the rumor. I've been trying to find where I read it and if the sheriff said it was unfounded that would say to me that they checked it out.

It is my opinion that from what I hear on the 911 call, BL is naming the guy, which sounds like scraper/State Trooper. I have listened to the slower version and he is trying to tell 911 operator as much as he can as fast as he can. The pregnant woman who places herself at the scene in FB comments on the BL FB page, her husbands last name sounds like trooper, his first name starts with SC. With BL's heavy accent, I think he might be naming that guy. I wrote the BL FB page and shared my thoughts. Their response was "ST is not related to us".

I don't think SAT, the pregnant woman, and her husband, ST are related as in family, but I wonder if they are the ones he ran into at Walmart and possibly chased him, as when he was chased into the woods. He would not call 911 asking for a cop if the State Trooper was there. It sounds like BL accidentally ran into them in his 911 call. It is my opinion when he says I'm in the field he might be saying I'm in oilfield. Men who work in the oilfield industry say I'm in oilfield as in their career. When it sounds like he says detectives got one, he is naming the other guy. A lot of men who work together have strange nicknames for their coworkers.

Does anyone somewhat agree that BL in his 911 call sounds scared and he is putting the information out there and due to bad signal and his heavy accent we're missing what he is actually saying. He even says I hit him. I also think KL his brother knows more but out of fear for his life, he is reluctant to share.

This is just my opinion and why isn't BL's father posting anything for his safe return?

Has anyone else read the massive comments on FB which leads me to speculate this scenario?

I agree that he sounds scared and I've listened to the calls over and over and it sounds like "statey" to me. I also believe it sounds like someone is with him and he is not alone.

The pregnant lady's posts have been since deleted, by whom, I do not know, but I looked on the HFBL page & couldn't find them,. But the lady FB profile is public & her statement about being pregnant & why she didn't stop seems to be contradicted by things she has posted on her FB page. Js

I PM the HFBL page with my thoughts on the pregnant lady's postings and the possibility of she and her husband being involved and she placing herself at the incident. I got a "she is not related" response and that's it. I noticed last night the posting was deleted. I also mentioned that her husbands name begins with Sc and his last name a T. I do not know the correct pronunciation of the last name and wondered if it was possible that maybe that is what BL is saying in the 911 call and could it be possible that he worked with him, since ST also worked in oilfield, that it was he and his wife SAT involved. My husband works in the oilfield industry in Alaska and nearly ever guy there has a nickname, such as one of the guys we call him Puff, but his name is Jeff. No rhyme or reason, but that is just what they do.

I also read in a post somewhere that KL's girlfriend A made a comment about there being two other cars around the area where BL's truck was found. She commented "that's why we saw the other two cars when were looking for BL after the cops left". She was referring to a post about another 911 call about a stranded motorist. I will see if I can find that post again.

Yes! That would seem to make more sense. Walmart is in San Angelo. Actually there are 2 of them and both close to Hwy 277. I'm surprised we haven't heard more about this if it's true. The rumor I heard was that Brandon called a friend and said he ran into someone at Walmart and I think the friend said Brandon said they were chasing him (I would need to verify the chasing part). It certainly would explain him heading out that way with no gas and the truck being parked haphazardly on the hwy. He runs out of gas, jumps out of his truck and runs into the woods afraid for his life.

Could the stiper/siper/stater/staper word be a name or that entire part of the 911 call not be what we think? We could totally be hearing it wrong.

Maybe he was pushing his luck to drive to that Stripes Gas place and ran out before he could get there?

Does anybody else here 'yeah, the first time' or words to that affect rather than 'first guy'? I'm English though so my ears are not used to the Texan accent.

I PM the HFBL page with my thoughts on the pregnant lady's postings and the possibility of she and her husband being involved and she placing herself at the incident. I got a "she is not related" response and that's it. I noticed last night the posting was deleted. I also mentioned that her husbands name begins with Sc and his last name a T. I do not know the correct pronunciation of the last name and wondered if it was possible that maybe that is what BL is saying in the 911 call and could it be possible that he worked with him, since ST also worked in oilfield, that it was he and his wife SAT involved. My husband works in the oilfield industry in Alaska and nearly ever guy there has a nickname, such as one of the guys we call him Puff, but his name is Jeff. No rhyme or reason, but that is just what they do.

I also read in a post somewhere that KL's girlfriend A made a comment about there being two other cars around the area where BL's truck was found. She commented "that's why we saw the other two cars when were looking for BL after the cops left". She was referring to a post about another 911 call about a stranded motorist. I will see if I can find that post again.

Who runs the HFBL site/page? It disturbs me that comments keep being deleted. Why? This seems to have been going on for a while now. This case is confusing and frustrating enough without other things going on. If people are being a$$'s and posting really stupid stuff, I could understand the deletions, but if some people are posting info whether good or bad, it can be sleuthed and either discarded or reported to the proper authorities.

Just my opinion and I am in no way accusing anyone of trying to derail the investigation. Its MOO!

I've been searching and searching for a time when the trucker called in the stranded motorist. Is this it from the article above?

At 12:58 the Coke County Sherriff’s office received a call that a vehicle was parked haphazard on the side of the road out on highway 277, thus posing a risk to oncoming traffic.

If so the trucker called 911 exactly 5 minutes after Brandon called.

And where does Brandon say in the 911 call that he's between Bronte and Abilene? Can someone point me to that part of the 911 call? Or is part of the 911 call missing?

"At approximately 12:50 a.m. on August 9, 2013, the Coke County Sheriff's Office received a 911 call from an individual believed to be Brandon Mason Lawson. The caller indicated he was on U.S. 277 between Bronte and Abilene. The Coke County Sheriff’s Office responded to the area north of Bronte and was unable to locate the caller. A short time later, Lawson’s abandoned vehicle was found parked partially in the roadway approximately four miles south of Bronte on U.S. 277, but Lawson was not located.

http://sanangelolive.com/news/crime/2014-03-03/investigation-ongoing-brandon-lawson-case

I think all these news people pick up from what others are saying and rewrite it and that is causing a lot of confusion. The only location he gave was he ran out of gas heading towards Abiline? Nothing sounds like U.S. 277 in the recording. It also was said that LL had 12:53 on phone bill for call to 911 which leads me to believe 12:50 was the other caller for the abandoned truck parked on road?

BBM

I would love to read this if you can find it. I kept saying if there were other cars or a car out there K and A and the deputies should have seen it.

Updated timeline

Brandon Lawson Timeline
Aug 8 11:53pm Brandon left his house (PI timeline 11:54/Blogtalk 11:53)
Aug 9 12:10am Kyle went to Brandon/LL’s house to check on Ladessa (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:30am Kyle called Ladessa and said Brandon was out of gas and said he needed gas cans (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:34am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:36am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:38am Brandon called Kyle saying he ran out of gas (Blogtalk transcripts)
Aug 9 12:48am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:53am Brandon 911 call (PI timeline 12:53am/blogtalk transcripts 12:54am)
Aug 9 12:58am 911 call about truck parked haphazard on road (sanangelolive.com)
Aug 9 1:10am Kyle/Gf and Deputy Neal arrive at the truck (blogtalk transcripts)
Aug 9 1:19am last communication from Brandon to Kyle’s gf saying he was bleeding (blogtalk transcripts 1:19/PI Timeline says called on the way to truck at 1:18)
Aug 9 4:30am Kyle calls Ladessa to tell her he can’t find Brandon/she realizes she has missed calls (blogtalk transcripts)
Aug 9 5:00am Ladessa called police station to see if there was an update (PI Timeline/blog talk says 4:30am)
Aug 9 7:00am Kyle puts gas in the truck and leaves the gas can in the back (blogtalk transcripts)
Aug 9 8:30am Sheriff’s dept has truck towed (blogtalk transcripts)

Sources:
PI timeline link
https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbra...48087428733673

Blogtalk transcripts are on page 2 of this thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=222105&page=2

sanangelolive.com about 911 call for truck on side of road
http://sanangelolive.com/news/2013-09-24/missing-dead-or-run-where-brandon-lawson

Safe to assume between 12:38 am and 12:53 am is when Brandon encountered trouble enough to call 911.

1:19 is when Kyle's girlfriend texted Brandon to say the cops was at his truck so that part of the timeline above is incorrect. (bleeding call, 10 min up the road, in a field, I understood was at 1:10 am while Kyle was with trooper. I read that somewhere that he didn't want to divulge who he was talking with.

My question is why did Kyle wait until 4:30 am to call LL? I would think once he left the scene he would have notified her right away as to what was going on?

Haha. Small town I guess. 911 calls go to a nursing home and then get redirected to Sheriff, ambulance, fire etc if I'm understanding correctly. I wonder why a Sheriff would respond rather than a State Trooper. Maybe there aren't any out in that area.

I still find it odd that the Texas Ranger assigned to the case checked to see if there were any State Troopers in that area at that time.

From reading on his website they are saying his call was never dispatched? (Am I allowed to post from outside web pages?)

So now we have to ask. What about the call from the trucker who saw the truck parked dangerously? Why was this written as a singular call came in?

Below she writes "From a" Stranded motorist...meaning the 911 call Brandon made, "who ran out of gas".......NOT "About a" stranded motorist. (Besides, a call from a passerby/trucker would never know that Brandon's car was out of gas. Only that it was parked haphazardly, per reports.) Yet above contradicts as "they were not aware of any 911 calls that Brandon made and the only call that came in was about "an abandoned vehicle." ???????????

http://www.missingbrandonlawson.com/p/blog-page_27.html

BBM

I would love to read this if you can find it. I kept saying if there were other cars or a car out there K and A and the deputies should have seen it.

I am looking now. I think I remember seeing it on the HFBL page. I noticed late last night the page had posts that had been removed or possibly it's a Facebook thing relocating them on the page.

I also found information from his boss's wife. She posted that BL had cashed out his 401K check but that it had not been cashed.

Safe to assume between 12:38 am and 12:53 am is when Brandon encountered trouble enough to call 911.

1:19 is when Kyle's girlfriend texted Brandon to say the cops was at his truck so that part of the timeline above is incorrect. (bleeding call, 10 min up the road, in a field, I understood was at 1:10 am while Kyle was with trooper. I read that somewhere that he didn't want to divulge who he was talking with.

My question is why did Kyle wait until 4:30 am to call LL? I would think once he left the scene he would have notified her right away as to what was going on?

LL's phone was charging in her van (who knows why?) and when she awoke at 4:30am and checked her phone she had 10 missed calls from K and 3 from Brandon. So K was trying.

K thought Brandon was just hiding in the bushes due to his warrant. So he did not tell the Deputy he was talking with B. It wasn't until they all learned that B had called 911 the following Tuesday that K went to LE and told them the truth. As far as I know B never told K he was hiding from the Deputies. This is just what K and A assumed. The communication with B was sporadic and not clear due to poor cell phone service out there from what I understand. I have a feeling B was trying to tell K the same thing he told the 911 dispatcher but K didn't get it....much like the dispatcher.

I am looking now. I think I remember seeing it on the HFBL page. I noticed late last night the page had posts that had been removed or possibly it's a Facebook thing relocating them on the page.

I also found information from his boss's wife. She posted that BL had cashed out his 401K check but that it had not been cashed.

How could he cash out his 401k without leaving his job? That's very hard to do nowadays. Regardless, say B had a 401k check, not cashed. Was it on him or does LL have it? Just curious. I think LL would need to prove first that he's deceased and second that she is his common law wife to get that money.

Bringing this forward for our new member :D

This is the part of the transcript that I am stuck. If LL said Brandon left the house and was going to his dad's house why does she not know for sure where he was going?

"LL: Yeah, he was leaving. I called him and I said, well, just cool off and then go home or go to your brother's and then, you know, I talked to him for a little bit and then it hung up, but we were kind of mad at each other"

So, I finally read through every single post and I'm telling ya.... it seems to get stranger the more I read. I have listened to that 911 call over and over and over and replayed scene after scene after scene in my mind, and I just can't make sense of it all. I was convinced for the longest time that he says "State Trooper", but now I'm not even sure of that. I definitely think the call is more simple than what I'm trying to make it out to be, so IMO, I really think he just says that he's "in the middle of a field", (something or somebody) "pushed/pulled some guys over", someone is "chasing me into the woods", "please hurry".... and then I hear something about "the first guy" and "totally ran into 'em." :scared:

Someone (sorry, I can't remember who) mentioned something about the 911 call seeming funny because he doesn't state what/who he needs first, but from personal experience, I blurted out my emergency first in the only 911 call I've ever made, FWIW. I was pretty panicked because our 15 month old was with us. I'm sure I didn't sound as rushed as BL does, but I had to relay certain parts of my emergency to the dispatcher before she asked if anyone was hurt.

There are SO many questions I have about this case, but I don't want to bother y'all with a huge post, so I'll try my best to condense.

1. Why is there a discrepancy in time about KL calling LL about BL running out of gas and when BL supposedly called KL to tell him he was out of gas? According to the timeline, KL tells LL about the gas before BL calls him.

2. I remember briefly reading somewhere that BL and LL were having an argument over her having an affair? Did that turn out to be a rumor? If not, have they checked out whoever BL thought LL was having the affair with?

3. WHY WHY WHY was BL's 911 call not known about until LL had the phone records?? Crucial time WASTED. Someone dropped the ball, IMO.

4. Why did it take BL 45 minutes to get to where his truck was located when someone said it should have taken him only 20-25 mins? This makes me think BL went somewhere or did something in that extra 20-25 minutes, but where?

I would totally believe that he ran into someone in San Angelo that caused him to run and they caught up with him, IF he had not called KL about the gas and was, seemingly, not in any harm. Running out of gas in the middle of the highway, trucked parked the way it was, being chased... it all makes sense to me, except BL not telling KL he was in trouble.

If that didn't happen, I'm at a loss. I think it's possible BL could have been on something and was hallucinating. I just find it so hard to believe that BL randomly ran into trouble out there after running out of gas, unless it was with someone more official (if you know what I mean), but it's totally possible. I don't believe, at all, that BL staged this. That boy sounded WAY too panicked and afraid on that 911 call, IMO. If he DID stage it, he has me completely fooled.

I think there needs to be another search ASAP around the area of the ping data, because I really think they would find him. I don't want him to be deceased, but I want his family/friends to have answers.

One last thing - warrant or not, Brandon is a human being who is MISSING. There is NO proof that he is running or hiding (unless LE knows something we don't), so it just really ticks me off for articles and press releases to hone in on that detail. Right now, this is about finding a guy who has been missing for almost 7 months, who called 911 for help, and no one has heard from since. GET WITH IT.

Does anybody else here 'yeah, the first time' or words to that affect rather than 'first guy'? I'm English though so my ears are not used to the Texan accent.

I hear "we got the first guy"

I also hear "a sypher just perched some guys over" which makes no sense.

He sounds panicked to me.

How could he cash out his 401k without leaving his job? That's very hard to do nowadays. Regardless, say B had a 401k check, not cashed. Was it on him or does LL have it? Just curious. I think LL would need to prove first that he's deceased and second that she is his common law wife to get that money.

I need to start screen shot ting so I can post. There are so many pages and comments it is hard to keep up. The boss's wife stated that BL cashed out his 401K check and failed to show up to work after that. Then it was commented that LL and BL's argument was about the fact she couldn't cash the check because they were only common law or at least this is what I understood the conversation to mean. BL had hit something during their argument and that is why they believe the conversation about him bleeding referred to that.

I remember this being on the "fake" Missing BL FB page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen