TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?? Are you serious?

I believe the 12th was on Monday. She found out about the 911 call on Tuesday. But as of Monday she had already created donation accounts? Are you sure? How many are there?

From what I can tell, they were all but one created by Nicole Irvin the original HFBL page on FB. Supposedly she is a close friend of LL's. From what I can tell, they have raised under 1000, but I am waiting for a friend to check on one of the paypal accounts. I have been for the last hour creating a file of comments by NI from the HFBL page.

I can find 4-5. One was shut down and someone else took it over. There is no bank account trust fund.

Where is the set up date? It looks like he has 2 accounts here both started by the same person with zero donations?

I didn't come up with those, good catch. I found the two ********, and the others and one, maybe 2 paypals. Just gotta wait on verification.

From what I can gather, the donation sites are for LL & kids needs. Billls, diapers, etc...

IMO, that 911 call didn't come across as staged.

I don't think so either. I am almost willing to believe that whatever happened to him, he possibly knew them.

It just doesn't feel random considering all the problems with correct info we have seen.

IMO, that 911 call didn't come across as staged.

I agree...whether or not his wife or gfriend is trying to use this to get some cash, I don't know...she very well may be. But I do think he's really missing.

I agree...whether or not his wife or gfriend is trying to use this to get some cash, I don't know...she very well may be. But I do think he's really missing.

I am searching through the J4B fb page and its very interesting reading the thoughts of people on there.

I think people are starting to question the whole landowners not allowing them to search statements. I just can not see landowners doing that, but I suppose it could happen, I am just not ready to buy into that.

My brain hurts..lol :banghead:

I have not seen anything that would make me think these people are lying or scamming. I am sure it cost LL plenty of money to stay in a motel and have plane searches. Her friend from Kansas set those accounts up late at night on the 11th. He went missing in the early am hours of the 9th. She didn't lie...she said "3 more days it will be 6 days missing..." She didn't even raise much money. BL has been missing since August. If she deletes stuff it is because people are mean and post mean and hurtful stuff....just ask T. Elvis. IMO This will story will have a sad ending and this woman has been helpless long enough. SMH

On post #922 the 6th question about last names Stapert. I just went over and looked in BL's friends and saw a similar name of a friends last name Cypert. I was just noting the name was similar.

BTW, Brandon's FB is active and accepts friend requests currently. I've seen many friends requests accepted, but then again, Ladessa has posted from BL's page and commented from it.

just curious, the other FB page, is it the one from Ft Worth? has AK as friend but not LL?
wonder what would happen if someone friends him? just throwing it out there. this is a case of major brain overload

Brandon Lawson Missing for 28 Weeks No Help from Police or ...
ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1069601‎
iReport
Dec 21, 2013 - ... 995 and the town has a total of 1.4 square miles according to the US Census Bureau. That is where the family believes Brandon Lawson, 26.

interesting comment here on the 911 call, first page of comments.

To be fair it says on the page that the fundraising was for an airplane search. They had not heard from him in 3 days and were worried.

The 911 Call was discovered the next day, but to me that is irrelevant.

If my husband was missing in the woods for 3 days I would hire an airplane too.

I just did some research and it shows that meth possession and distribution can carry a hefty sentence in Texas. http://www.drugcrimelawyerinhouston.com/meth-charges-defense/

Do we have any witness testimony that there actually was a heated, loud, heard by neighbors argument in the household before Brandon stormed off?

Maybe this all was a setup, an insurance scam. It seems like LL keeps pressing the fact that she thinks BL is dead. I have read it on several posting from her on FB and interviews.

It has happened before.

I just am really starting to think he was high as a kite and died out there int he elements like those teens in Nebraska during the blizzard.

I have not seen anything that would make me think these people are lying or scamming. I am sure it cost LL plenty of money to stay in a motel and have plane searches. Her friend from Kansas set those accounts up late at night on the 11th. He went missing in the early am hours of the 9th. She didn't lie...she said "3 more days it will be 6 days missing..." She didn't even raise much money. BL has been missing since August. If she deletes stuff it is because people are mean and post mean and hurtful stuff....just ask T. Elvis. IMO This will story will have a sad ending and this enowoman has been helpless long ugh. SMH

OMG really?? Im Sorry but this woman seems like anything but HELPLESS:floorlaugh: JMO

I don't think it's a scam for insurance or to avoid jail or fines; and I don't think Brandon was under the influence of anything but adrenaline on the 911 call. What I do think is that there was someone with him that night that knows what happened, whether they are just a witness or something more remains to be seen.
I'm wondering if maybe the reason BL's family isn't posting on the HFBL page is that they just don't want to be part of the "drama". Not all of us "old folks" are as into posting as our younger counter parts.
I sure wish they would do a search based on the new ping info. Although I wish for the sake of his family that he was just hiding, I don't think this story has a happy ending.

I spent a good part of the evening trying to track down Verizon towers in the area. Looks like some of you managed to find something a bit more interesting though. Anyway, the Verizon towers are on this graphic. The numbers are the official tower registration numbers if you want more details. The yellow circle is approx 3 miles distance from where Brandon's truck was found. Not shown are other towers in San Angelo, Sweetwater, and Abilene. They are far enough away to be unlikely to be picked up in the truck area. The main thing is that it's quite possible he position could have been roughly triangulated from cell tower info.

Does anyone know the time of the last ping of his phone? I'm curious how quickly he allegedly traveled 3 miles.

Thank you so much! The problem is much of this info is coming from fb and sometimes it's impossible to go back and find what was said and we can't copy/paste from there AND sometimes things get deleted. I will see if I can find the info but I believe LL said it was a ping from his last communication at 1:19 and was within 2 yards accuracy. I don't know exactly how triangulation works but can it be that accurate? That's why I thought maybe she was calling gps a ping. Smart phones should give gps data which is much more accurate.

If the incident happened shortly after he called K asking for gas he would have had a good 45 minutes to get from the truck to the location. Since the cell phone reception was bad I wonder if he was trying to tell K more info while K was on the way out there, but K couldn't hear him. I also wonder (with cell reception) if B could hear K when he told him he was on his way with gas cans (assuming K did). Maybe B started walking toward Bronte because he didn't think K was coming?

I also wonder if "good samaritans" stopped to offer help and that's how the incident occurred. They were heading towards San Angelo and pulled over on the opposite side of the hwy thus cars on both sides.

If not for the 911 call I would be pretty convinced this was all part of a plan to disappear/avoid jail. It has been done, as the links show. To be honest I don't get the feeling that LL (and probably the rest involved) are that crafty to come up with this type of plan.

If it had been LL herself who set up those donation accounts on the 11th I would be more suspicious.

I can see this being B's plan (without LL knowing) if she did indeed threaten to turn him in on the warrant (as some rumors have said). But if he wanted to disappear would he call 911? To me that is a pretty sophisticated plan and well I just don't know if he had that kind of smarts. He would have had to have been long out of the area before calling 911 for his plan to work, had they sent cops, ambulance etc to his exact location if the 911 system had gps tracking. I don't think this is something B would know. He would have had to make the 911 call, dump the phone and book it out of there. But he didn't. He kept trying to call K and A. (I'm hoping phone records have verified this)

My gut still says B is out there somewhere deceased.

If I had one question I could ask LL it would be
what was the reason for sharing the 911 call with the public? I'm very confused over the purpose of that.

If not for the 911 call I would be pretty convinced this was all part of a plan to disappear/avoid jail. It has been done, as the links show. To be honest I don't get the feeling that LL (and probably the rest involved) are that crafty to come up with this type of plan.

If it had been LL herself who set up those donation accounts on the 11th I would be more suspicious.

I can see this being B's plan (without LL knowing) if she did indeed threaten to turn him in on the warrant (as some rumors have said). But if he wanted to disappear would he call 911? To me that is a pretty sophisticated plan and well I just don't know if he had that kind of smarts. He would have had to have been long out of the area before calling 911 for his plan to work, had they sent cops, ambulance etc to his exact location if the 911 system had gps tracking. I don't think this is something B would know. He would have had to make the 911 call, dump the phone and book it out of there. But he didn't. He kept trying to call K and A. (I'm hoping phone records have verified this)

My gut still says B is out there somewhere deceased.

If I had one question I could ask LL it would be
what was the reason for sharing the 911 call with the public? I'm very confused over the purpose of that.

I agree. It is very mystifying, by all accounts this is a family that lived like many do, paycheck to paycheck. So if he was going to ho off and hide due to the warrants, why not take the 401k check? I question why the multiple accounts created for donations by "friends". And one of those friends was removed as admin of the HFBL fb page. IMO, that is not a good sign. From what I can gather by postings, rumor or the blog talk, one hour has been paid for a plane search. The flyers were printed by someone who took that expense onto themselves so to get BL's flyers out. I do not understand the weekend he was missing hotel stay when its just as close to their home, and what if he had come back there? These are just thoughts and questions running through my head.

Unless I have remains or body, my loved one would never be dead to me. My mind would not allow me to do that. MOO!

I agree. It is very mystifying, by all accounts this is a family that lived like many do, paycheck to paycheck. So if he was going to ho off and hide due to the warrants, why not take the 401k check? I question why the multiple accounts created for donations by "friends". And one of those friends was removed as admin of the HFBL fb page. IMO, that is not a good sign. From what I can gather by postings, rumor or the blog talk, one hour has been paid for a plane search. The flyers were printed by someone who took that expense onto themselves so to get BL's flyers out. I do not understand the weekend he was missing hotel stay when its just as close to their home, and what if he had come back there? These are just thoughts and questions running through my head.

Unless I have remains or body, my loved one would never be dead to me. My mind would not allow me to do that. MOO!

Did he take the 401k check? Did it come in the mail after he disappeared? All I read was that it was coming the mail. Did it ever arrive? Did B have a life insurance policy through his job? What was his employment status when he disappeared? I read that many at his job thought he got his 401k then took off. What was the last day he worked? Did he work that Thursday? Can anyone get more info about the drug charges and any sentence that was imposed? I read the warrant was from 2005 then someone posted here about charges in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth