TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not positive but I think the dailymail is one of the media that is not allowed here on WS. There are a few very controversial type reporting agencies that WS does not allow. You may want to ask a mod? Again, I'm not sure.

I went ahead and deleted. Don't want to barter trouble. Thanks psychic sleuth.

Just a thought, at anytime in the US, there can be 35-50 serial killers working. John Douglas ( one of the reasons I went into criminal justice late in life ) said that. And I believe it is true. Take a look at the overwhelming amount of people who; 1. Vanish, 2. No traces found , ever. And this isn't even looking at the people who go missing and are never reported because of life style, no family etc...

Scary thought.

This has certainly crossed my mind every time I see related missing persons. I am trying to find if there are any possible links. A tattoo artist, friend, co-worker or an acquaintance. I also wonder about gang initiations. Sometimes gangs have new members kill to be a part of the gang. They could have staged a scene and then ambushed BL. Maybe that is what he is trying to say in the 911 call when he says he wasn't talking to them and that he ran into them and they were an acquaintance.

This has certainly crossed my mind every time I see related missing persons. I am trying to find if there are any possible links. A tattoo artist, friend, co-worker or an acquaintance. I also wonder about gang initiations. Sometimes gangs have new members kill to be a part of the gang. They could have staged a scene and then am used BL. Maybe that is what he is trying to say in the 911 call when he says he wasn't talking to them and that he ran into them and they were an acquaintance.

Hmmm I hadn't thought of the gang angle. Are there a lot of gang problems there or surrounding areas?

I feel like it was someone he knew. What bothers me is how quickly everything happened. Planned? Someone laying in wait? Makes you wonder.

Look at all the people who have been preyed upon at rest stops.

http://sanangelolive.comwww.sanange...-03/investigation-ongoing-brandon-lawson-case

"In all, seven separate searches have been conducted by various law enforcement agencies between August 2013 and February 2014 as part of this investigation, including ground and aerial searches. These searches include the area of the abandoned vehicle, as well as all areas associated with cell phone activity, and one of the searches covered approximately 2,000 acres.

BBM I am not sure I have seen the timeline of between August 2013 and February 2014. This appears landowners ARE giving permission to search.

Hmmm....can someone make a list of all the known searches? I thought there had been no searches since TEXSAR towards the end of Oct. Does anyone know the exact date that LL released the 911 call?

I thought it was said, I think, on the missing site that Sar cost 25,000. Is that correct? I thought they always donate their services.

http://www.texsar.org/ From TexSar website. This is the organization that searched with canines, ground and air.

"There is never a charge to the requesting agency for our services."

Hmmm....can someone make a list of all the known searches? I thought there had been no searches since TEXSAR towards the end of Oct. Does anyone know the exact date that LL released the 911 call?

I think the release of the tape or one of the was maybe February. 24th and a cleaned up maybe march 2nd got that off his miss page but, I thought we have been listening longer than that maybe I didn't read far enough back.

http://sanangelolive.comwww.sanange...-03/investigation-ongoing-brandon-lawson-case

"In all, seven separate searches have been conducted by various law enforcement agencies between August 2013 and February 2014 as part of this investigation, including ground and aerial searches. These searches include the area of the abandoned vehicle, as well as all areas associated with cell phone activity, and one of the searches covered approximately 2,000 acres.

BBM I am not sure I have seen the timeline of between August 2013 and February 2014. This appears landowners ARE giving permission to search.
If im not mistaken at one time I'm thinking they were counting Ladessas Ariel searches and ground searches in the count of 7 searches. I wonder if that is still the case?

If im not mistaken at one time I'm thinking they were counting Ladessas Ariel searches and ground searches in the count of 7 searches. I wonder if that is still the case?

The article says 7 by LE agencies so I don't know if they would count hers?

She has stated there was one search for an hour. They were going to go up the following day again but but the plane had engine trouble.

I thought LE had been pretty quiet about the search's. It has been said that some of the landowners complained of harassment. LL has stated she has gone door to door asking and they refuse.

There is some good news on HFBL. It seems like major media outlets are interested in his story.

I really want some closure in this case! It baffles me and my heart aches for LL and BL's 4 small kids. They never got a chance to know their daddy. :(

I've been following but don't really have much to say. I find it strange that he went running. I wonder if he dropped the phone and continued running. For all we know maybe he was suppose to meet someone that night. Did LL say what the argument was about. I have come to the conclusion that leaving in the middle of the night never is a good outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3