TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Dr Phil would do the story and if he did he's gonna rip into her. She has no idea.

Sadly, I think your right. He is out there deceased. All alone. I was checking on the media blitz when I had time today. I started talking to my dog about it. It upset me so much.

There is no reasoning with anyone. The longer they do this, the worse it will get and no one, will take it seriously. Brandon doesn't deserve this.

What do we do? Anything we come up with it seems like they will chase it away.

I'm sorry, but I am rolling on the floor about you talking to the dog. :) too funny!
My husband says when I speak to my animals is that all they hear is Blah, blah, wanna go for a walk, blah, blah, you wanna cookie. My animals are my main source of communication now that my kid is at college and I have to admit, so far none of them are giving me attitude. Lol

Sadly I agree with your post.

I would love to see that happen. I wonder why they haven't brought them in?

That has baffled me. But I did hear and this is complete hear say they refused. So I do not know factual. I do know they would not go in on that Monday before the reported him missing on that Tuesday, so I don't know if that was what they were talking about.

I wish I had seen it. I really don't think she wants media attention. What does she want?

But it was LL herself attacking him?

Yes she told told that josh guy, something to the affect " how did he become a reporter" . And several other comments. Then I finally got my I Pad from son today and when I went back a lot of comments have been deleted.

I'm sorry, but I am rolling on the floor about you talking to the dog. :) too funny!
My husband says when I speak to my animals is that all they hear is Blah, blah, wanna go for a walk, blah, blah, you wanna cookie. My animals are my main source of communication now that my kid is at college and I have to admit, so far none of them are giving me attitude. Lol

Sadly I agree with your post.

Oh my dog is my talking buddy..lol We even sing together..lol Of course the kids hide:floorlaugh: I would go insane if I didn't have him :)

Yes she told told that josh guy, something to the affect " how did he become a reporter" . And several other comments. Then I finally got my I Pad from son today and when I went back a lot of comments have been deleted.

Do they think everyone is stupid? Why delete the comments?

And we are sure this was LL herself. On her personal fb account or on HFBL? I don't think she's the only admin on that page. I just want to be sure.

That has baffled me. But I did hear and this is complete hear say they refused. So I do not know factual. I do know they would not go in on that Monday before the reported him missing on that Tuesday, so I don't know if that was what they were talking about.

I am starting to wonder if LE doesn't know a lot more about LL & K & A and that something odd was going on.

No I missed that, what did she say and did she get attacked too?

Talking about the searches in October and in January ( I think) it was the new ping search when ever it came out. Talked all the lies that were told etc. by Kyle , Audrey and Ladessa. And that the sheriff does not own land with in 8-10 miles of the new ping area.
That is the just of it yes it said a lot more.

Talking about the searches in October and in January ( I think) it was the new ping search when ever it came out. Talked all the lies that were told etc. by Kyle , Audrey and Ladessa. And that the sheriff does not own land with in 8-10 miles of the new ping area.
That is the just of it yes it said a lot more.

Oh wow, so all that stuff about him not allowing search's and that he owned the land wasn't true? Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member