TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dailymail is linked on the missing plane thread, iirc.

Looks like the news media blitz on social media ended up being a somewhat bust. It derailed quickly into attacking the reporter from Dateline.

That makes me so sad for BL. Its like a roadblock pops up every time we turn around. I think there a lot of people who want to find BL. But their running out of options. I have racked my brain all day, and I don't know what to do. Is there any way to talk to LE and see if they will make a press release? Something for us to go on.

Looks like the news media blitz on social media ended up being a somewhat bust. It derailed quickly into attacking the reporter from Dateline.

That makes me so sad for BL. Its like a roadblock pops up every time we turn around. I think there a lot of people who want to find BL. But their running out of options. I have racked my brain all day, and I don't know what to do. Is there any way to talk to LE and see if they will make a press release? Something for us to go on.

Where did the attacks happen?

Where did the attacks happen?

Dateline NBC FB A lot of the comments have been deleted, but a lot are still there. I saw them before they were deleted, but I didn't get a screen shot cause I was on a different computer. Someone else may have. It was embarrassing. The people who worked really hard on the media blitz really had hoped to get BL's case in the news on major network shows.

So what happened and who was attacking the reporter?

LL and several of her supporters went off on the reporter. Telling him he was a liar, that they don't see how he can have the job as a reporter. He had told them dateline doesn't do missing person stories and they all virtually jumped him. It was embarrassing. No way would he pass the info on to someone who could help. There was attention paid , but it was all negative. He asked questions and they bullied him like they do others when they don't like what people say. LL deleted most or all of her comments.

People are trying to help. The media blitz was a great idea. Just some people need a timeout or muzzle.:scared:

Geez!! What is wrong with those people? Nobody will take on B's case with that kind of mentality. The problem is it can easily be confirmed that LL has been less than truthful. I've seen BL's record and she has not told the truth. There is more recent stuff and a failure to appear on a very large bond.

The first thing anyone in the media is going to do is confirm the facts of the case. Nobody wants to be scammed and nobody wants to help someone who could be running from the law. I understand.

I honestly don't think he is, although I will say that I was rather surprised at what was found. It's just not easy to go on the run and I just cannot see how LL could be involved and think she might get away with it. And the 911 call...

It's unfortunate because I really do think B is most likely deceased.

Geez!! What is wrong with those people? Nobody will take on B's case with that kind of mentality. The problem is it can easily be confirmed that LL has been less than truthful. I've seen BL's record and she has not told the truth. There is more recent stuff and a failure to appear on a very large bond.

The first thing anyone in the media is going to do is confirm the facts of the case. Nobody wants to be scammed and nobody wants to help someone who could be running from the law. I understand.

I honestly don't think he is, although I will say that I was rather surprised at what was found. It's just not easy to go on the run and I just cannot see how LL could be involved and think she might get away with it. And the 911 call...

It's unfortunate because I really do think B is most likely deceased.

Sadly, I think your right. He is out there deceased. All alone. I was checking on the media blitz when I had time today. I started talking to my dog about it. It upset me so much.

There is no reasoning with anyone. The longer they do this, the worse it will get and no one, will take it seriously. Brandon doesn't deserve this.

What do we do? Anything we come up with it seems like they will chase it away.

What a shame. Very frustrating.

I think, other than perhaps someone running the story in a newspaper, it's a lost cause. Nobody is going to do it IMO. Once they look at his background and figure out that LL is not being totally honest it's a done deal. She would never survive someone like Dr Phil IMO. He does his homework.

Sadly I think LL and company are probably hurting the cause more than helping.

I think, other than perhaps someone running the story in a newspaper, it's a lost cause. Nobody is going to do it IMO. Once they look at his background and figure out that LL is not being totally honest it's a done deal. She would never survive someone like Dr Phil IMO. He does his homework.

Sadly I think LL and company are probably hurting the cause more than helping.

Dr Phil is no cake walk. They are on the ball.

They are more harm than good. it is such a case of herd mentality. :moo:
I'm not sure any of the newspapers will run another story unless it includes something majorly new.

This is worse than herding cats and just as frustrating :banghead:

I just read the posts on FB… and wow. Even if there was a slight chance of Josh Mankiewicz reporting on this case they ruined that for sure. How embarrassing.

I personally think the only way anything will happen new is if LE agency bring in Ladessa, Kyle and Audrey and question them about that night. Then just see if they can get some kind of something that matches up.

It is embarrassing! But I still believe B is most likely not alive. And that's the real sad part.

I just read the posts on FB… and wow. Even if there was a slight chance of Josh Mankiewicz reporting on this case they ruined that for sure. How embarrassing.

This is a well know reporter and look at how they went at him. :facepalm:

I just don't get it. Oh well, I hope they enjoy Dr Phil if they can get on there. I am doubtful they will be able to make it through the screening, but what the hey!

I personally think the only way anything will happen new is if LE agency bring in Ladessa, Kyle and Audrey and question them about that night. Then just see if they can get some kind of something that matches up.

I would love to see that happen. I wonder why they haven't brought them in?

It is embarrassing! But I still believe B is most likely not alive. And that's the real sad part.

He deserves to be found and laid to rest. It is so very sad. His children are so young they will have very few memories of him :(

Dateline NBC FB A lot of the comments have been deleted, but a lot are still there. I saw them before they were deleted, but I didn't get a screen shot cause I was on a different computer. Someone else may have. It was embarrassing. The people who worked really hard on the media blitz really had hoped to get BL's case in the news on major network shows.

I did screen shot LL's comments. It was shocking to say the least.

I would love to see that happen. I wonder why they haven't brought them in?

Well at least Ladessa will not be able to bring her "followers" on the show with her, so that will cut down on some of the bashing. But personally I think she will not like him because he will ask really hard questions and she will get flustrated.

So in my opinion is to raise a lot of money towards a reward fund and hope like heck someone talks.

Oh did anyone read the dateline thread where sheriffs wife commented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3