TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the ping was from the 1:18 text to A then it just can't be accurate IMO unless B was given a ride somewhere by vehicle. We know it was him who sent the text cause he called her "Audge", or something like that, which is what he always calls her.

Snipped for space -
OR, it was someone who had his phone who knew he called her "Audge" and really wanted to make it look convincing that it was Brandon texting.

Remeber MM said there was a third person there with A and K. I'm sure this mystery person also had a phone. Were his/her records searched as well?

BL was a grown man. What could LL have done besides calling the police and telling them her man was out driving under the influence?

She could take his keys maybe but I find that an unlikely scenario.

She could have done these things, yes. But she didn't.

You are right. B was a grown man. B made a choice to run on his warrant. B made a choice to drive under the influence that night. B made a choice to drive out Hwy 277 with no gas.

K is a grown man. K made a conscious choice to not tell LE that he was talking to his brother while a Deputy was there. K made a choice to not tell the Deputy that his brother was bleeding.

A is a grown woman. She made the same choices that K made.

Nursing home dispatcher. Did she make a choice not to tell Coke County Sheriff dispatch the entire contents of the call or was it that she couldn't understand what was said in the entire contents of the call? Did she make a conscious and purposeful choice that resulted in nobody searching for B that night?

LL is a grown woman. Was she concerned about B that night? If not, why not? If so, why did she leave her cell phone charging in the van? B tried to call her 3 times (I would assume asking for help) but LL chose not to answer those calls. Why do I think she made a choice not to answer those calls? Because in between those calls she ANSWERED K's call.

B's other family members. Did B have alcohol and/or drug issues? If yes, what did his family members do to try to help him? Due to his prior record I think it's likely that he had issues and probably needed some help. I realize this is not always an easy thing but I'm curious as to what the help was that was given to B.

B's friends. What did his friends do to help him with his drug issues?

We can go on and on. If we want this to be all about blame that is. IMO it does nothing to help find B. But if they want to point fingers and people want to talk about lawsuits then lets point fingers where they belong.

And if there were a lawsuit ALL OF THE ABOVE is going to come out.

Just MOO!

Snipped for space -
OR, it was someone who had his phone who knew he called her "Audge" and really wanted to make it look convincing that it was Brandon texting.

Well now that we know that this last text was actually from A to B saying the cops were at his truck, who knows if B even saw the text. Someone else could have had his phone at that point or it could have been laying in a ditch somewhere.

But we have to remember this is a very very tight timeline. We know that K and A and the Deputy arrived at 1:10 am. And this text was at 1:18 am. That is only 8 minutes. Was B hiding in a field nearby when they were at the truck or was he not? If he was, there is no way he was then 3 miles away at 1:18 am unless he was in a vehicle.

LL is a grown woman. Was she concerned about B that night? If not, why not? If so, why did she leave her cell phone charging in the van? B tried to call her 3 times (I would assume asking for help) but LL chose not to answer those calls. Why do I think she made a choice not to answer those calls? Because in between those calls she ANSWERED K's call.

Respectfully snipped & BBM - the calls from B going unanswered has bothered me from the beginning. How do we know he didn't leave any voice mails? If I'm desperate to get in touch with someone, I'm not going to just assume they'll see my missed call and call me back - I leave a voice mail. Even if it's just "call me!" It's one of those red flags that stands out at me.

MOO

I NEVER leave voicemails. I figure everyone these days can see the missed calls and it's obvious I am trying to reach them. So, I guess it depends on the person.

It was reported that B told K he was 10 minutes up the road in a field WHILE K and A and Unknown friend and Deputy were at the truck. So this was at 1:10 or later. How is it possible that the phone was then 3 miles away at 1:18? We don't know the time of the text or call from B to A saying "Audge I'm F'ing bleeding". It sounds from all accounts that that communication was believed to be B because that is what he always called A. That would be the most logical confirmed last communication from B. What time was that and was there a ping associated with that?

So much of all this don't add up. The lies to LE from Kyle, Audrey, and Ladessa from the start. You have people on hfbl and j4bl page asking legit questions and Ladessa and her "groupees" just go off on these people. But then she needs help. People are not gonna donate unless they get answers ( for her to take her friends out on the town with donation money ). Some lady said on a comment the other day that her and Ladessa were the only educated ones involved in the case. Really they both need to learn to spell. Jmo.

I was just reading over on HFBL. The mob is coming out in full force. I read the SUE THE CRAP OUT OF THEM type comments and I have to believe that these people are not the sharpest tools in the shed. Do any of them feel that LL, K and A have any responsibility in B not being found that night? ......

I have seen so many things said by the LL camp that make me cringe. Accusations against law enforcement, misrepresentation of information, and many other things. Things that, in my opinion, were even threats towards people and agencies. I would personally be terrified to say such things, period, much less in a public forum. I try to give those people the benefit of a doubt since a lot of them do appear to be "uneducated". (I don't mean that in an ugly way.) They just don't seem to understand that there are some boundaries that you just don't push.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

I think everyone needs to stop trying to place blame and focus on finding B. Where could he be if alive and where could he be if deceased? How far could he have gotten that night on foot and by vehicle? Could someone (a friend?) came and got him and driven him somewhere? Could a perp/bad guys have driven him somewhere? Could K and A or the Unknown friend have driven him somewhere? If he's deceased and was on foot and this was all a hallucination, how far could he have gotten on foot in his condition? If deceased, how far could animals have scattered his remains? Is it possible for the 3 mile out ping to be accurate? How could it be?

Everything I have seen is that LE went above and beyond to search for B WITH amazing cooperation and help from landowners. I don't blame any landowners for not letting LL and her friends on their property in light of what I am reading.

Who is the SAR group they are trying to bring in? Is that true or just more BS? Did the SAR group try to contact LE directly? If yes, show us the letter that was sent and the official letter of denial from LE in reply. Or have the SAR group make a statement PROVING that LE and landowners turned this down. Until then, I do not believe it.

What happened to the first PI's? I would love to hear their thoughts on all of this.

I have seen so many things said by the LL camp that make me cringe. Accusations against law enforcement, misrepresentation of information, and many other things. Things that, in my opinion, were even threats towards people and agencies. I would personally be terrified to say such things, period, much less in a public forum. I try to give those people the benefit of a doubt since a lot of them do appear to be "uneducated". (I don't mean that in an ugly way.) They just don't seem to understand that there are some boundaries that you just don't push.

Uneducated is the key word in that sentence. Very well said.

I NEVER leave voicemails. I figure everyone these days can see the missed calls and it's obvious I am trying to reach them. So, I guess it depends on the person.

I agree. I almost never leave voice mails. And I despise checking my voice mail. Anyone who knows me, knows to hang up and text me.

However, that being said, if I were in life threatening distress, I would be screaming into the voice mail, leaving a digital trail of what was going on. I would also be pushing the button for every contact in my address book trying to get a hold of someone, anyone, if I couldn't reach my first choice of people.

I agree. I almost never leave voice mails. And I despise checking my voice mail. Anyone who knows me, knows to hang up and text me.

However, that being said, if I were in life threatening distress, I would be screaming into the voice mail, leaving a digital trail of what was going on. I would also be pushing the button for every contact in my address book trying to get a hold of someone, anyone, if I couldn't reach my first choice of people.

That's what I'm saying - if desperate to get in touch, I'm leaving a voice mail. Regular day to day calls, I figure the missed call notification is enough.

LL said he didn't leave messages. I don't know if we can be so sure. Did LE ever check LL, K and A's phone records?

Regardless, she had to have at least seen that she had missed calls when she answered the call from K. Did she try to call B back? If not, where was her concern?

They want to place blame but take no responsibility for their own actions, or lack of.

I hate the blame game. But if we're placing blame then lets place it where it belongs to ALL those involved.

I think everyone needs to stop trying to place blame and focus on finding B. Where could he be if alive and where could he be if deceased? How far could he have gotten that night on foot and by vehicle? Could someone (a friend?) came and got him and driven him somewhere? Could a perp/bad guys have driven him somewhere? Could K and A or the Unknown friend have driven him somewhere? If he's deceased and was on foot and this was all a hallucination, how far could he have gotten on foot in his condition? If deceased, how far could animals have scattered his remains? Is it possible for the 3 mile out ping to be accurate? How could it be?

Everything I have seen is that LE went above and beyond to search for B WITH amazing cooperation and help from landowners. I don't blame any landowners for not letting LL and her friends on their property in light of what I am reading.

Who is the SAR group they are trying to bring in? Is that true or just more BS? Did the SAR group try to contact LE directly? If yes, show us the letter that was sent and the official letter of denial from LE in reply. Or have the SAR group make a statement PROVING that LE and landowners turned this down. Until then, I do not believe it.

What happened to the first PI's? I would love to hear their thoughts on all of this.
If alive he could be anywhere, they have family in Tennessee to Oklahoma and friends all over ft. Worth and odessa area. In his " condition" he could not have gotten very far on foot so he had to be driven, so someone had to have picked him up and taken him. Jmo
If deceased I believe if left out there in the wild ( God forbid) the remains are gone now. Or completely taken somewhere else. His cell phone could have been thrown or drug of by a animal to get ping, but like I said we did have a weird winter I don't think anything is left to be found. Jmo

But I do have a question Ladessa said in blog radio that Kyle had some co workers helping look for Brandon that night. Was any of them ever question? Why haven't any of them or their wives or girlfriends ever spoke up?

If alive he could be anywhere, they have family in Tennessee to Oklahoma and friends all over ft. Worth and odessa area. In his " condition" he could not have gotten very far on foot so he had to be driven, so someone had to have picked him up and taken him. Jmo
If deceased I believe if left out there in the wild ( God forbid) the remains are gone now. Or completely taken somewhere else. His cell phone could have been thrown or drug of by a animal to get ping, but like I said we did have a weird winter I don't think anything is left to be found. Jmo

But I do have a question Ladessa said in blog radio that Kyle had some co workers helping look for Brandon that night. Was any of them ever question? Why haven't any of them or their wives or girlfriends ever spoke up?

Was the coworker the person that went with them out there or did the coworker(s) come later? I thought the statement said coworkers (plural).

His cell phone ping location for the incoming text could not have been due to animals scattering his remains/phone. The ping would have been that same night and close to 1:18 am. The ping would be the signal bouncing off the cell phone towers as the text was incoming. We know that as of 1:10 am or thereafter B was alive and in communication with K and A. We don't know if B was alive and ever read that incoming text at 1:18 am though.

And jumping off on your comment, where are these workers now? No where have they been mentioned since. So were they really out there to begin with? And why are they not helping out now?

And your points are why I felt the helicopter ride with just LL was a waste of time. She doesn't know what to look for at this point in time as far as remains go. Some of her supporters had been talking about things reflecting off the sun, well certain rocks can do that:facepalm:

If your going to ask for help, then use professional help. I'm sure there would have been someone that could have gone up with her that knew what they were doing.

So much of all this don't add up. The lies to LE from Kyle, Audrey, and Ladessa from the start. You have people on hfbl and j4bl page asking legit questions and Ladessa and her "groupees" just go off on these people. But then she needs help. People are not gonna donate unless they get answers ( for her to take her friends out on the town with donation money ). Some lady said on a comment the other day that her and Ladessa were the only educated ones involved in the case. Really they both need to learn to spell. Jmo.

:panic: if that is the case then we're all over educated here :eek:hwow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member