TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And IF B was under the influence of something why did LL let him drive that night?

And put her phone on the charger and go to bed!!! If I thought my husband was under the influence, knew he had to be up early for work the following Friday morning, and had outstanding felony warrants, the last thing I would have done was put my phone far from earshot of hearing it ring. My husband is the main source of income for our family and even if we had an argument, I'd be a nervous wreck with worry that he had made it to his projected destination safely.

MOO :moo:

No it appears they are more interested in building a case for a lawsuit for monetary gain. In my opinion LL should be looking into a wrongful death suit towards A and K, since she is convinced BL is deceased. They are the negligent ones as far as I am concerned. If in fact they knew he was bleeding and hid him from LE, then that is not only harboring a fugitive, but pure negligence on A and K's part. I guess pointing fingers at LE would be far more lucrative in this situation. IMO.

:loveyou:

They have ZERO grounds for any type of lawsuit against anyone in LE IMO. I think they would be laughed out of the court room once all the facts came out. I've seen those ignorant comments about suing on the HFBL fb page and I just have to laugh. And they wonder why landowners won't let them on their property? I really think this whole thing is going to backfire on them. And again it's sad for B and his kids.

And put her phone on the charger and go to bed!!! If I thought my husband was under the influence, knew he had to be up early for work the following Friday morning, and had outstanding felony warrants, the last thing I would have done was put my phone far from earshot of hearing it ring. My husband is the main source of income for our family and even if we had an argument, I'd be a nervous wreck with worry that he had made it to his projected destination safely.

MOO :moo:

Same here, I would be waiting on him. Heck I do that every wednesday when he is out bowling with the guys. I know they drink, and he doesn't drive drunk, but I will always wait up for him.

They have ZERO grounds for any type of lawsuit against anyone in LE IMO. I think they would be laughed out of the court room once all the facts came out. I've seen those ignorant comments about suing on the HFBL fb page and I just have to laugh. And they wonder why landowners won't let them on their property? I really think this whole thing is going to backfire on them. And again it's sad for B and his kids.

I know, and if BL is lay out there deceased, and all this drama going on because they won't be honest and act like adults.

The kids are going to suffer greatly. :(

So we have established that the phone bill was furnished by Verizon through LE and from what I have read, when LE requests a detail of the phone information, not only can LE see incoming/outgoing calls, but also the text messages as well. From what I understand, the actual text message can be retrieved and therefore LE would know exactly what was written in that text message. We have not been privileged to this information, most likely because it is part of the ongoing investigation.

So what I'm thinking is that LE received what was written in that text between A and B. We have only given what is rumored to be the "Audg I'm bleeding" as the context of the text. LE may be basing their opinion that B has left the area not only from the ping location, but also the context.

K only came forward about the call between he and B after LE confronted him about the call on the Verizon bill.

I just wanted to put that out there. There could have been two 911 calls, but LE may not have put that out there publicly, because that would blow the whole case open. Right now, without probable cause, the case is at a standstill.

In my opinion, LE knows more about where B is whether he is deceased or alive, but until they have enough to charge the person, the case will remain open for investigation. In other words, they're just waiting for the suspect to screw up and have their probable cause to proceed with the case.

I hope that makes sense?

So we have established that the phone bill was furnished by Verizon through LE and from what I have read, when LE requests a detail of the phone information, not only can LE see incoming/outgoing calls, but also the text messages as well. From what I understand, the actual text message can be retrieved and therefore LE would know exactly what was written in that text message. We have not been privileged to this information, most likely because it is part of the ongoing investigation.

So what I'm thinking is that LE received what was written in that text between A and B. We have only given what is rumored to be the "Audg I'm bleeding" as the context of the text. LE may be basing their opinion that B has left the area not only from the ping location, but also the context.

K only came forward about the call between he and B after LE confronted him about the call on the Verizon bill.

I just wanted to put that out there. There could have been two 911 calls, but LE may not have out that out there publicly, because that would blow the whole case open. Right now, without probable cause, the case is at a standstill.

In my opinion, LE knows more about where B is whether he is deceased or alive, but until they have enough to charge the person, the case will remain open for investigation. In other words, they're just waiting for the suspect to screw up and have their probable cause to proceed with the case.

I hope that makes sense?

Makes perfect sense :)

Some posts have been what I said before and my very questions.

and here's another one for you

IF BL was under the influence...has a warrant..driving..no license...the officer shows up, especially for a vehicle in the travel lane... sees this under the influence person, he would have been PICKED UP...for DUI!!!..hence a good reason to hide.

It has been said, repeatedly, that the officer locked the truck and put on the flashers...no where I have read that anyone moved the truck out of the travel lane...What's up with that?

And this is my own view of watching people, I am in no way bashing anyone!
If one lives a certain way, i.e. lying, making up stories, living in your own reality, fake tears, one does not know how to tell the truth. (I have a severe alcoholic brother, who really believes what he is speaking is the truth regardless of the proof you have.) It is as easy, or as normal to make something up than to speak the truth, of course I am accused of being to blunt LOL. I have really noticed this if you are involved in things that get one in trouble.

So do we know what kind of phone he had? Like an iPhone or galaxy?

No but I do know that he had a Tapout yellow shirt cameo shorts and 2013 Nike Airmax tennis shoes. No type of phone or keychain or anything has been mentioned.

I wondered if initially the shoes were maybe of key importance , due to the detailed information given. You know how some kids are robbed for their shoes, but so far I haven't seen anything regarding that possibility.

Good question, I have not seen in any mention what kind he had.

I only wonder because if it was an iPhone 4 or higher you can go to iTunes & of a "remote wipe" it's pretty much a reset like a factory reset. A friend lost their iPhone & someone had found it & was sending strange texts to everyone in their contacts, so she got online & did this remote wipe & everything was wiped...apps, texts, call logs, text logs EVERYTHING. I just wonder if this was done with BL's phone. I mean it will still show on Verizon's detail. I just wondered cuz wiping it out might even wipe out the GPS function too but I'm not certain.

No but I do know that he had a Tapout yellow shirt cameo shorts and 2013 Nike Airmax tennis shoes. No type of phone or keychain or anything has been mentioned.

I wondered if initially the shoes were maybe of key importance , due to the detailed information given. You know how some kids are robbed for their shoes, but so far I haven't seen anything regarding that possibility.

I thought it was strange too but nike airmax's aren't that expensive or hard to get. I only know because my son is a shoe addict, he has Jordan Retros, LeBron's etc & those are rare...they send 1 pair in each size & you have to go get a ticket & hope your # is drawn & that they still have the size you want when they call. Then you have to go at like 6am to pick them up on the release date. It's a big ordeal & he has about 25 pairs & $300 plus a pair.

Some posts have been what I said before and my very questions.

and here's another one for you

IF BL was under the influence...has a warrant..driving..no license...the officer shows up, especially for a vehicle in the travel lane... sees this under the influence person, he would have been PICKED UP...for DUI!!!..hence a good reason to hide.

It has been said, repeatedly, that the officer locked the truck and put on the flashers...no where I have read that anyone moved the truck out of the travel lane...What's up with that?

And this is my own view of watching people, I am in no way bashing anyone!
If one lives a certain way, i.e. lying, making up stories, living in your own reality, fake tears, one does not know how to tell the truth. (I have a severe alcoholic brother, who really believes what he is speaking is the truth regardless of the proof you have.) It is as easy, or as normal to make something up than to speak the truth, of course I am accused of being to blunt LOL. I have really noticed this if you are involved in things that get one in trouble.

I get that impression as well, but I am an over thinker.

I thought it was strange too but nike airmax's aren't that expensive or hard to get. I only know because my son is a shoe addict, he has Jordan Retros, LeBron's etc & those are rare...they send 1 pair in each size & you have to go get a ticket & hope your # is drawn & that they still have the size you want when they call. Then you have to go at like 6am to pick them up on the release date. It's a big ordeal & he has about 25 pairs & $300 plus a pair.

Maybe the shoes were found in someone's possession and that is the significance of so much detail. It has crossed my mind, but I am not sure if LE made attention to detail or if it was just LL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member