TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do oilmen make like BL?

Depends on what he did, how many hours etc...I know out here in Odessa/Midland a guy working a frac crew could work 24/7 & be on location for days at a time & make good $$ but if I had to guess B wasn't out on jobs for days...so I'd say maybe $7-1000 a week depending on what his position was

My brother came home at Christmas, he had worked in Odessa, as I think along the same lines as BL, troubleshooter, helped tear down and move rigs and equipment, the checks I was getting, were anywhere from 1000 to 1500 every two weeks. and the company my brother worked for only direct deposited or mailed to physical address that you had to prove with two separate bills. ( I got his checks out of his mail box and kept them until he came home)

No not bad and work any where from 72 to 102 hours a week. Like I said pay scales are all different in oilfield company man and drillers are day rate paid and that is usually $250.00 to $750.00 a day. And all of it is according to experience and the area of the the oilfield you work in and your location.

Depends on what he did, how many hours etc...I know out here in Odessa/Midland a guy working a frac crew could work 24/7 & be on location for days at a time & make good $$ but if I had to guess B wasn't out on jobs for days...so I'd say maybe $7-1000 a week depending on what his position was

That is not bad pay. With both of them working that is a good chunk of change. I wonder if he carried much cash on him. That would give someone good reason to rob him, if it was someone who knew him well enough.

Just running ideas through my head.

Well, its that time of night...:countsheep::eek:fftobed::bedtime:

Depends on what part of the oilfield he works in. Some make $10.00 a hour some make as much as $100.00a hour or more.

My husband was a Superintendent prior to his current job, which makes on average of $750 for a 16 hour day. They do not pay roustabouts that much in Texas. At most, I would expect around $10 to $16 a day if that. Anyone can be a roustabout, but it's extremely tough work, especially in the heat and the long hours.

Oh, and my son also works for oilfield in southeastern New Mexico/South Western Texas, as well as my brother, they both get a preloaded debit card once a week, with 75$ a day per diem loaded on it. That is not included in their pay checks. Roughly 450 to 525 bucks per week extra

The company that he worked for was Renegade. They're a wireline company. They go out on day jobs with the occasional overnights. He probably made around $16-20.00 an hour with about 50 hour weeks, give or take. Not real, real high up the oilfield food chain, but not too shabby, either. And his company provides good benefits.

Oh, and my son also works for oilfield in southeastern New Mexico/South Western Texas, as well as my brother, they both get a preloaded debit card once a week, with 75$ a day per diem loaded on it. That is not included in their pay checks. Roughly 450 to 525 bucks per week extra

Yes, they do get per diem if they travel, offsite. I don't suspect BL traveled very far, which would keep him from coming home every night or at least I haven't read on any comments that he did. He worked for Renegade in San Angelo at the time of his disappearance. It is rumored that he was to start his new job with another company on Monday, August 12, 2013 and was drug tested on August 7, 2013. BL's boss' wife commented that when he failed to show up for work on Friday, August 9, 2013, he was considered a "no show". So my question is why a new job and no notice given to Renegade? Suppose we will never know. Maybe the bondsman showed up at Renegade looking for him, but he was in the field and Renegade didn't disclose his location? There are tons of oilfields in that area. Maybe BL was notified by a superior that someone came looking for him?

As I said, we will never know and of course this is my opinion only.

The only thing I can't figure out, is when was this taped, Kyle is clearly there and I was under the impression that Kyle hadn't participated in the search? Unless this was the weekend of Aug 10 & 11 when the family searched. I only see a max of about 5 people if so.

Also I felt from Sheriff McCutchen's statement, he seemed to feel as though BL was missing and somewhat concerned. I was under the opinion that Sheriff McCutchen hadn't been very compassionate about BL missing. Seeing his behavior on the camera as being concerned certainly made me think differently.

Maybe this interview was prior to the Verizon information being released to LE?

The interview was done after they knew most of what they know now, except for the results of the searches. They had all the phone records, etc., by that interview.

The text from A's phone at 1:18 told BL the cop was at his truck. That is not film from the first weekend.

I wonder if the " other" person the truck with Kyle and Audrey was male or female?

LE has B's cell phone records. I wish we knew if B called the friend from Walmart saying he was being chased or not? Is this part of the investigation that is being kept hush hush maybe?

Is it possible that the "friend" that B called saying he was being chased is the same person that was in the vehicle with K and A?

Didn't K & A live like behind or around the corner from B & L? So this "neighbor" would've been K & A's neighbor also....quite possible they picked up him/her on their way to get B...or I mean take him an empty gas can...smh

Didn't K & A live like behind or around the corner from B & L? So this "neighbor" would've been K & A's neighbor also....quite possible they picked up him/her on their way to get B...or I mean take him an empty gas can...smh

Was it said to be a "neighbor" of B's that he called saying he was being chased from Walmart or was it a friend? Or are you talking about the person that was said to be with K and A when they went to the truck?

I was just reading over on HFBL. The mob is coming out in full force. I read the SUE THE CRAP OUT OF THEM type comments and I have to believe that these people are not the sharpest tools in the shed. Do any of them feel that LL, K and A have any responsibility in B not being found that night? Why did LL let B drive in his condition? Why didn't K and A tell the Deputy that B said he was bleeding? It's OK that they didn't because B had a warrant? Really? And i hate to say it but is B himself not responsible for what happened out there that night? Was B under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol that night? If so why was he driving? Isn't that illegal and dangerous to everyone on the road? Why did B have a warrant? Why didn't K and A tell LE that they were in communication with a bleeding B until AFTER LE found out about it on B's cell phone records and questioned them? Were they really that concerned? Why didn't LL go to LE right away with her concerns? Why is she being dishonest about B's condition that night? Why was she dishonest about his warrant? Why did she state that B had been in some trouble when he was younger and imply that this is what the warrant was from? Why is she spreading lies about LE and landowners not cooperating and searching?

Come on now, tell the truth. If there is nothing to hide, you hide nothing.

BL was a grown man. What could LL have done besides calling the police and telling them her man was out driving under the influence?

She could take his keys maybe but I find that an unlikely scenario.

Also Kyle states he has been clean for however many days on his public FB post. Why is that one public? Surely he has other statuses since then which are not public, don't you think?

He is trying to make himself look like a good guy when in all likeliness (IMHO) he was also high as a kite that night. I don't know about A, but druggies tend to stick together and she could have been as well. This is all MOO but also pretty common sense stuff here.

If K and A were high, they would not be thinking clearly, they would be paranoid about the cops, and do everything they could to get that cop outa there. Druggies HATE cops.

It is all gonna come out soon and the first one that talks gets the better deal.
All this talk about suing Coke County and slandering the land owners and such is gonna bite them in the butt hard. Ladessa is getting bad advice but she has dug herself in this so deep. I don't think she knows how to get out except keep going and hope it works out, but we all know that ain't how lies work. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3